before ending

Let's break up

another remember from me

http://www.billboard.com/fan-army-bracket/

don't forget to vote~~ thanks a lot!

 

-----

Fly~~ fly~

Jessica looked at her phone, “oh..krys...”

“unnie... where are you?”

“me? at my house.. what’s wrong?”

“are you with hyomin eoonie? Are you guys alright?”

Jessica shook, “ we ...broke up... let’s stop talking about this.. why did you call me?”

“it’s tiffany.. she kept begging me to know where you are..  now she was outside my apartment”

Jessica sighed, “ krys... maybe this time.. i really need to finish this... i can’t keep living in this hatefull world... maybe hyomin is right... i should really forgive them...”

“are you sure?”

Jessica nodded, “ i want to live peacefully... just tell her where i am...”

Jessica could hear a sigh from her young sister,  “ alright...”

When the call was ended, jessica decided to call eunjung,  “hei..”

--

Eunjung was a bit shock when she got a call from jessica. “ hello?”

“can you come to XXX  place?  I will send you GPS, just follow and come here... “

“okay.. i’m heading to your place now..”

 

When she turned off the call, another call was coming. It was from jiyeon.

“hello?”

“where are you?” the first question from jiyeon.

“hyomin is with jessica.. i will send you their address..”

“okay.. where are you? I ..i...i have something to talk to you and... discuss with you..”

Eunjung knew this will come. “ okay.. let’s met in YY Shop.. it’s near my place..”

“okay.. see you..”

Eunjung took her things and headed to her car. She didn’t think too much..but she knew..what jiyeon wanted to talk about is hyomin.

--

Jiyeon hit the gas and raced to the YY Shop. Maybe, it’s the time to clean all the mess that she had created.

She knew it sound crazy that she wanted to have both of them.

But.. she can’t lose them

They were too precious for her

 

When she arrived, eunjung had been waiting for her. she opened the window and asked eunjung to get in the car.

“get in.. let’s talk while driving to hyomin place”

Eunjung nodded and sat in.

They were heading to the place and followed GPS.

“what do you want to talk about” eunjung decided to ask first.

Jiyeon sighed, “ let’s be honest in this conversation..can we?”

Eunjung agreed, “ okay..”

“do you love hyomin?”

Eunjung didn’t answer the first question, she looked at jiyeon. “ you know my answer”

Jiyeon shook, “ i want to hear from you..”

“yes. i love her”

Jiyeon nodded. Her expression hadn’t changed yet .

“what about you? Are you love her?” asked eunjung back

Jiyeon smiled, “ you might not believe my words... yes.. i love her... and i feel so stupid to let her go” she stopped her car when there was red light. “ i can’t choose between both of you.. i love you since the first time i saw you... and i love hyomin since she show me what love is..” she looked at eunjung. “ do you love me?”

Eunjung nodded, “ yeah.. i love you, ji... but it’s different....feeling.... when i was with hyomin... i feel like a man who should protect her... but when i with you .. i became a girl who being protect by you...”

Jiyeon nodded. “ our fans like to be eunminyeon... should we make it happen?”

Eunjung frowned.

“it’s sound crazy?”

Eunjung chuckled, “ you are crazy... do you think hyomin will agree with this?”

Jiyeon didn’t answer at the first 10 seconds, “ i don’t know.. but we should try..if you want..”

Eunjung was silent for a moment.

Jiyeon made another statement, “ but if you disagree... i rather give hyomin to you then have to give her to another SNSD members... if you really love her... we can break up... and i will give my bless for both of you..”

 

--

“tae.. do you think jessica will listen to me? do you think she can forgive me?” asked tiffany again to taeyeon who was driving.

Taeyeon smiled, “don’t worry fany...  she is with hyomin... she won’t do something hurt you..”

Tiffany nodded, “ is she really love hyomin, now?”

Taeyeon didn’t know how to answer her but she knew it’s not a right time to lie to her. “ yes... and i hope hyomin could change her..”

“what about you?”

Taeyeon smiled, “ i will give my bless if they love each other..”

Tiffany started to get teary, “ you are too kind tae... i can’t...i can’t give jessica to her.. i still love her tae... i know i make a huge mistake...but stil...i... i ...”

“tiffany... you can’t keep being so egoist... you had hurt jessica so many times with your jealousy..please be more mature this time.. if you really love her, you should hear her opinion..”

Taeyeon stopped her car. They just arrived at the white house.

 

--

Hyomin went out from the bathroom and saw a cup of hot tea on the table. “ drink it.. it will make you warmer..”

Hyomin just followed her. “thanks..”

“you are welcome..”

Another silent was around them, but jessica decided to break it. “ can we...can we still... be friend?”

Hyomin stopped drinking and looked at her.

“it’s okay if it’s no... i understand..”

“i forgive you..” hyomin cut her.

Jessica widened her eyes, “w..what?”

“i forgive you...” hyomin repeated her words.

Jessica was going to say something but they were disturbed by knocking door. “it’s..them..”

Hyomin frowned.

Jessica walked to the door and opened it

“jess...”

Tiffany was going to hug her but jessica refused , “ let’s talk inside..”

She agreed and followed by taeyeon.

“hyomin...” tiffany greeted her.

Hyomin just smiled, “ i think you guys need a talk..i will leave then..”

“no..please..”jessica held her hand. “please.. stay...” her eyes were begging her.

Hyomin looked at tiffany and taeyeon.

“it’s okay hyo..” taeyeon smiled.

Hyomin sighed and agreed to sit around them.  Jessica smiled but only to hyomin. her expression changed when she was talking to tiffany. “ what do you want to say to me?”

Tiffany was nervous to death, “ i...i...”

“she was here to say sorry to you” taeyeon said

Tiffany nodded. “ i..i’m sorry..”

Jessica nodded, “ i have forgiven all of you... sorry i shout at all of you at that time...” she looked at hyomin. “someone has taught me about forgiveness... now i really..really forgive all of you...”

“can..we...back like before?” asked tiffany again

Jessica shook, “ i’m sorry tiff.. i can’t... i still need more time to be.. alone... and i’m sure... some fans will be crazy if we back to before...” she looked at taeyeon. “ don’t you think so, taeyeon?”

Taeyeon nodded, “ i’m sorry if i made a huge mistake in you..”

Jessica shook, “ it’s my own fault.. i was too obsessed with my own carrier and forget my first priority” she faced hyomin, “ i’m sorry for lying to you about forgiving them... i just want to show you that i really forgive them.. and the one who change my mind is you.. park hyomin...”

Hyomin still didn’t give any response

“i didn’t hope you to take your words back.. but... can we start again? as..as a friend?” asked jessica again.

Hyomin looked at jessica, she was going to answer her question but another knock was disturbing them.

“ i call eunjung.. i know it’s her..” said jessica before opened the door and found another girl in front of the door.

“where is hyomin?” asked jiyeon with her cold voice.

Hyomin got up and looked at them.

“can we talk?”

 

 

---