explain

Let's break up

guys.. guys...

readers..

have you voted??????!!!!

don't ever try to read my fanfic if you didn't vote for T-ara!!! it's A BIG WARNING!!!!

go and vote for T-ara every 5 minutes!!!!

http://www.billboard.com/fan-army-bracket/

 

and soyeon breaking news.. T.T 

6 years relationship.. oh my god....  i hope soyeon is okay...

 

 

“SH*T!!!!” jessica kept punching her wheel. “AAARRGGG!!!!” she screamed and cried hard. She had tried to go everywhere but .. she still couldn’t find hyomin.

“where are you...”jessica whispered and started her car again. There is one place for the last. That flower garden... will hyomin in there?

 

--

Jiyeon started her car and drove her car in 65 km/hours speed.

KRING!

“hello?” she answered her car immediately “do you know where she go? Em... okay.. i’m trying too.... “ jiyeon sighed, “ okay.. call me if you found her...okay... bye...”

She just ended the call from eunjung.

All T-ara members were trying to find hyomin. they knew hyomin so well. Everytime she got a problem that she couldn’t solve alone, she would go and hide to the place that no one can found her. they knew she need time but not this time. They just afraid.. this time,hyomin would never come back.

“please... please... don’t do something stupid....” jiyeon prayed.

 

--

Eunjung closed her eyes and started to think first, “ where would you go, hyo?”she sighed and suddenly remember something. “ only one place...yeah...that place...”eunjung immediately ran and grabbed her key. She need to be the one who found her and told her everything. Yes. everything that she couldn’t tell her, but she need to tell her now.eunjung started the car and drove her car out from the building.

She never felt so nervous in her life. She felt she might lose her. she has lost her to jiyeon and jessica.. she can’t lose her again. she felt so stupid and coward. Yes. she is a coward. She is a PABO. She hurt her first love. She broke their friendship and now she wanted her. no one has ever know how eunjung always protects hyomin from her shadow. How she always follows hyomin to everywhere. Everyone might think she was a stalker but this stalker was lost this time. She was failed to stalk this girl this time.

After about 1 hour, she finally arrived at the house near the liver

http://oboeclassics.com/~oboe3583/weekwalks/Thames_Reading_Cliveden.jpg

little hyomin knew, when she bought this house secretly, eunjung was following her. she didn’t know the reason why hyomin buy this, but she knew.. this place is so possible for hyomin to come.

Eunjung stopped the car and smiled when she found hyomin car was park around there. “ thanks god! I found her!” eunjung was so happy. She put off her seatbelt and ran out to the house. she didn’t knock the door because the door was opened for her.

The house was so silent. “hyomin?” eunjung tried to call her but she got no reply. She looked around the house but still couldn’t find her. eunjung decided to walk to the second floor. there is a room which the door was opened. Eunjung took another step toward the door and found her. she finally found her but....

“hyomin....” eunjung walked to her and faced her “ hyomin~ah....” eunjung tried to call again. her eyes started to get teary. She embraced the girl, “ plase... please answer me..”

But hyomin didn’t answer. Her eyes has no soul and she didn’t reply eunjung hug.

Eunjung cupped her face and looked at hyomin eyes, “please... don’t do this to me...i still need you.... please...”

Hyomin finally looked at eunjung, “ why?”

Eunjung tried to figure out what hyomin meant.

“why all of you keep hurting me...” she asked in her cold tone.

Eunjung shook her head, “ i was wrong for being coward for my feeling... i was wrong for steal jiyeon from you.. i was wrong thinking this is the best way for you.. i was wrong for not stopping jessica... i was wrong...” before eunjung could continue her words again, hyomin cut her with another cold words.

“could you leave me alone..”

Eunjung shook her head again and held hyomin hand, “ please... please hyomin... “

Hyomin released her hand from eunjung, “ get out”

Eunjung couldn’t do anything. She walked out of the room and sat beside the door.  She let the silent filled around them for 1 hours before eunjung started to talk again, “ you will never know about my feeling when you entered CCM for the first time” eunjung smiled, “ you look so innocent that time and it’s funny that we will get along easily... from that time... i know i had a feeling for you... but then... jiyeon came...and everything change.... all the words that came to your lip is all about jiyeon... jiyeon and jiyeon...” eunjung smiled bitter but she continued , “ you never know how hurt i was at that time.. but i still smiled and listened to your story. But something funny is...jiyeon love me...and she also knew that i had a feeling for you. She asked me to be her girlfriend but i refused,  then.. the next days, the news of you and jiyeon were dating was out. I was shocked, confused, angry and..sad... how could she did that? did she play with you? Did she use you?”

Hyomin who was listening to the whole story started to get teary again

“i wanted to stop her but... i can’t break your heart... i know how much you love her and i don’t want to break your happiness” eunjung’s voice started to crack. She also started to cry again. “ i was hoping and praying for your happiness... i hope jiyeon change and start to love you but... not... she still love me...” eunjung sighed , “ you are crying a lot... when you saw me kissing with jiyeon... i knew, i just broke your heart... but it’s the best way than you have to trap in jiyeon zone... you need to be free..”

Hyomin wiped her tears away.

“but.. i was wrong again.... i think everything will be fine if i accepted jiyeon and tried to love her.... i feel so fool...why i kept being coward and let you with the other... and let them hurting you....”

 Eunjung leaned her head on the wall, “ mianhe... hyomin~ah...”

 

Hyomin got up from her bed and walked toward the door. She knee down and looked at the girl infront of her, “ nothing will change.. eunjung~ah....”

 

Eunjung looked at the girl, “ i know... but i want to be brave this time.... let me fix it”

Hyomin looked at her and was going to say something but her words was fade when she was hearing another girl voice. Hyomin was frozen. The step sound was so near.

“h..hyo..hyomin...” the girls cried when she saw hyomin. she ran and hugged hyomin but hyomin didn’t say or do anything.

“mianhe..minahe...”

Hyomin fisted her hand, “ don’t touch me..”

Jessica stopped crying and looked at hyomin who was so cold to her.

“hyomin~ah.. i can explain everything..”

Hyomin cut her, “ you don’t need to explain because i won’t listen and believe you again...”

Hyomin threw her hand away and got in her room. she closed the door and locked it.

 

Jessica froze for a minute, she walked to the door and started to knock her head to the door. “mianhe..mianhe...”

“you might not want to listen.. but let me explain to you...”jessica cried “ yeah.. i was liar.. i lied to you... i used you for revenge.. we never ‘did’ it.. it’s all my plan.. my plan for hurting taeyeon and SNSD members.. but... from the moment you hold my hand... you kiss me... you sing for me... you show me what is love again.... i’m really falling for you.... every time i said.. i love you... it’s honest... “

Jessica cried more hard, “ i really love you... please believe me...”

 

Eunjung got up and pulled jessica, “ don’t ever say you love her when you had hurt her”

Jessica laughed bitter, “ ha..ha... ha... yeah.... you are right... i don’t have right to say ‘love’ to her...” jessica looked at eunjung, “ i never believe in ‘love’ again when they betray me.. i never believe until hyomin came... when i felt so stress out and so alone... she just came and gave me the warmness... yeah.. i might be a b*tch in your eyes...but.. my feeling for hyomin... is true... believe it or not..  it’s up to you”

Eunjung slapped her, “ that for hurting her...”

Jessica lips was breaking and the blood was flowing from corner of her lips. The five fingers mark was shown in her left cheek.

“if you really love hyomin.. you should forget your revenge”

“HOW COULD I FORGET THE PAIN THAT THEY THREW TO ME! THEY KICKED ME OUT AND MADE ME LOOK SO FOOL FOR 10 YEARS FRIENDSHIP!!” jessica screamed, “ you can say easily because you never feel it... you didn’t know the feeling for being betrayed from your lover.. from your friends.. for your best friends...” jessica laughed, “ 10 years friendship... is nothing.. but a money... ” jessica looked at eunjung “ you will never understand...”