kiss

Let's break up

I know i'm going to break some hearts but... 

For a moment...

I want to thank her..

She is the one who help me a lot

 

Hyomin stood up went she was made her mind. She walked to the girl and called her, " taeyeon ah~"

"OOHHH!!! Andweeeee!!!!!" Yuri screamed

Hyomin leaned in and kissed taeyeon smooth cheek before hugged her, "thank you~ for always support me~"

Taeyeon blushed and hugged her back "oh~ actually......... i expected you to kiss my lips~"

Hyomin blushed

"Yah!! Kim Taeyeon!!" Shouted sunny and yuri at the same time.

At the other side, eunjung face really change.  She took a glass of soju and drank it in one shoot.

"Let's continue the game" said eunjung.


Hyomin back to her seat and spin the bottle.

Yuri is really hope she got selected. And.... the bottle stopped in... "Yeah!!!" 

Snsd members felt so shamed while yuri was happily drank the soju and took the paper.

"I hope she got  a question " said sunny

"Yes!!!!!" Yuri shouted in glory! 

Sunny , taeyeon and eunjung felt uneasy with yuri shouted.  Oh.. no...

 

Do pepero kiss with one of the girl in this room.

 

"Oh crap!" Said sunny. She totally know what will yuri do.

"Kwon yuri! You better don't do anything weird or.. i won't allow you to sleep in the dorm" warned taeyeon which made everyone laughed hard.

"What??! Yah!! Kim taeyeon!!" Yuri shouted back and made all of them laughed again with her funny.

Yuri pouted, but she won't listen to her leader at all. This is her chance!! She won't miss this chance at all!! Hahahahahaha!!!!

" i think we don't have pepero" said eunjung while taking another shot of soju.

"Jinjja???!!" Said sunny happily.

"Don't worry.. i bring one box" said yuri happily.

"Yah! Kwon yuri! Don't tell me it's your own dare" asked tiffany

Yuri grinned, "Bingo!!! you are right!"

"Daebak.." boram was amazed by how prepared yuri was.

Yuri smiled and approached hyomin.

Hyomin was confused. She never thought that she will be a target. "Me?" She asked back.

Yuri nodded. " you better be prepare~ because... i'm going to taste your lips" she teased the girl and it worked!

Hyomin blushed.

"iiiiiueeeewwwww ~~ i’m going to get a diabetes~~~" screamed sooyoung

Again eunjung took another shot of soju. She felt she is going to blow up.

So here the game is going on. Yuri took one pepero and gave hyomin to bite. Yuri sat in front of hyomin and started to eat the pepero while looking at how nervous hyomin was. 


Slowly and slowly.. the pepero stick started to get more and more short.

Taeyeon held her fist. She really hope hyomin bite the pepero and the game is over.

but yuri won't let hyomin. She grabbed hyomin neck and pushed her toward yuri lips.

Eunjung widened her eyes. No.. everyone widened their eyes!

THEY KISSED!!!

Hyomin was shocked. She was going to push yuri away but yuri held her more tight and deep in their kiss.

Yuri smiled in victory. " finally.. i can taste your lips~"

Hyomin blushed and lost her words. She never knew yuri will be this.. romance.

Eunjung couldn’t hold anymore.  She got up and left the room.

"Where are you going??" Asked soyeon

Eunjung didn't answer and they knew what the reason except snsd and hyomin.

"She shouldn't have that feeling again" said qri in low voice.

Hyomin looked up, " jungie?" She stood up and ran toward eunjung. "Hei.. what's wrong?" Asked hyomin and grabbed her hand to stop eunjung.

Eunjung fisted her hand and looked at hyomin, " why you let her kiss you??!" She shouted and made hyomin shock.

Eunjung felt so mad. she dragged hyomin to her room and locked it.

Hyomin was still froze in her position. She didn't understand why eunjung became like this. Why is she mad for?

"jungie.." hyomin tried to calm her best friend

"Don't you know my feeling???!!! I hate to see you kiss taeyeon!! I hate yuri to kiss you!!! I hate them all!! Why they have to fall in love with you?!!" Eunjung started to shout again.

Hyomin bit her lips, she started to hate the way eunjung shouted at her."What's wrong with them?!! This is my life!! You didn't need to care about who do i kiss and who do kiss me!!"

"I CARE PARK HYOMIN!! Why shouldn't i care about the girl i love?!"

Hyomin froze. " what?"

"I love you.. not as a friend.. i really love you..why you never see that?" eunjung started lower her voice.

Hyomin was so confuse. Eunjung love her? Why? She has already had jiyeon... " you are drunk.."  hyomin turned back and was going to go out but eunjung stopped her.


She pulled hyomin to her embrace. " people said.. when a girl was drunk.. she will say honest words. .. you were right.. i was drunk... i have lost my mind... but.. every single words that came from my mouth.. it's truth"

Hyomin could hear eunjung heartbeat. She could feel the honestly in her words. She was going to believe it until.. she remembers jiyeon.

"Let me go, eunjung" hyomin tried to release herself from her.

"No! I won't" eunjung looked at hyomin. She leaned her face and kissed her.

Again. Hyomin was shocked. She tried her best to push eunjung away but eunjung was too powerfull.

She kissed her too hard which made hyomin moaned.

Eunjung started to go insane when she heard that moan. She couldn't hold anymore. She started to insert her tongue in hyomin’s mouth.

Hyomin widened her eyes. "S...t..sto....stop.." she felt so weak. 

Hyomin started to cry, the memories of jiyeon started to reply in her mind. She can't do this " p..pleas...please.. st..stop.."

Eunjung stopped. She looked at hyomin eyes and wiped her tears.

But hyomin swayed her hand away and walked out of the room. She grabbed her jacket and ran out.

"Hyomin!" Called yuri but hyomin has already gone.

Taeyeon got up and followed hyomin.

"Mind to tell us, what happened?" Asked seohyun to T-ara members.

Qri smiled, "mianhe.. it's their private problem.. we can't share"

SNSD members nodded. "It's okay"

But not with yuri, she got up and walked to eunjung room.

"What happened? Why did hyomin cry?"

Eunjung held her head and didn’t answer.

"What do you do??!" Yuri started to get mad. "She is so fine until she follows you!"

Eunjung still silent.

"ERG!!" 

---

Hyomin mind is blank. She didn't know where she should go.  Her mind is so mass. Her tears kept flowing. Her lip is swollen because of eunjung harsh kiss.

BUMP!!

"I'm sorry!!" Said the girl panicly. The girl looked up, " hyomin?"