1 month anniversary

Let's break up

It’s been a month since hyomin and jessica were being couple

They were happy, yes.. truly happy, even though hyomin hasn’t tell anyone about her relationship with jessica. but for sure, having a relationship with jessica made her feel a new feeling...

At least, she felt someone is care about her and she had someone to take care.  Jessica also felt the same. She felt so warm around hyomin and she is not alone anymore. hyomin really took care of her. she was so warm and gentle.

 

Today was jessica first debut with her new solo album, “Fly” and also their first months ceremony.

Hyomin has prepared something special for jessica and also.. she wanted to tell her close friend about their relationship.

Hyomin got the VIP room and gathered everyone  which meant T-ara members and Snsd members. They were so surprise at first when they heard from hyomin that she was going to introduce her girlfriend to them. Some of them didn’t want to attend that party but.. they were curious about her girlfriend.

 

Hyomin was driving to Jessica’s photoshoot place. she walked and found her girlfriend was sitting and waiting for her. “hello~”

Jessica smiled, “ hello~”

“wait to long?”

Jessica shook,” ani.. let’s go!”

Hyomin smiled and they walked to the car. She started the machine and looked at jessica,” congratulation for you first solo~” teased hyomin before started to play jessica album song in her car.

Jessica laughed, “ ohh~~~ my first fans~~”

“please sign my album~~~” hyomin gave the album to jessica with gather a laugh from both of them.

Jessica took her solo album and signed on it.  she also write some message on it.

“to my girlfriend, park hyomin~ saranghae”

Hyomin smiled looking her hand writing, “ today is our first month anniversary..”

Jessica widened her eyes,” you remember??”

Hyomin smiled “ of course!!don’t tell me you forgot” she pouted in a cute way which made jessica laughed.

“mian~~~mian~~~~ i was..i was too busy for my solo... what do you want? i will buy you anything~~”

Hyomin sighed, “ah~~ my heart is hurting..... my girlfriend forget our anniversary..” hyomin pouted.

“mianhe~~~~~~” jessica begging

“in one condition” hyomin stopped her car in the red traffic.  She looked at jessica “ i... i want you to forget...”

Jessica frowned

“i want you to forget your hate for SNSD, can you do that? at least for me?” asked hyomin

Jessica looked at her eyes, “ i don’t hate them...i even forget about the hate feeling when we started this relationship...so... i can”

Hyomin smiled and pecked jessica lips,” thank you”

Jessica smiled, “ so you aren’t mad at me anymore?”

Hyomin smiled, “ i never can mad at you ice princess~~” teased hyomin again.

 

After 15 minutes, they finally arrived at the restaurant. Hyomin parked the car before went out with jessica.

Hyomin took out the phone and called soyeon.

“hello? Soyeon eonnie? Is everyone arrived? em.. okay.. we are going... bye..”

Jessica frowned, “ do you invite someone?”

Hyomin smiled,” secret~ you will surprise later~”

Jessica felt something wrong... but she will trust hyomin decision this time

Hyomin held her hand, “ i will announce our relationship with the other, are you okay with it?”

Jessica smiled, “ of course! Finally you will tell your members!”

Hyomin smiled, “ you will see later~”

Hyomin opened the door and every eyes were looking them. Jessica was shocked while hyomin smiled.

“guys~”

“j..jessi...jessica?”  said tiffany a bit shock

Jessica felt uneasy with the atmosphere around but hyomin grabbed her hand and gave her a ‘not worry’ look.

“ guys.. this is my girlfriend.. jessica” hyomin introduced her to them

“WHAT??!!!!” some of them shouted.

Jessica avoid some eyes that look at her.  she never knew this will happen so fast.

“hyomin..can we..talk?”asked eunjung personally

“no.. let’s have a talk..” asked jiyeon.

Hyomin looked at jessica.” it’s okay... i can handle this..”

Hyomin nodded, “ okay.. let’s talk outside”

When hyomin was gone with eunyeon, the atmosphere suddenly changed in so awkward air. soyeon, qri and boram decided to break the silent, “ ehmm.. since when jess? I never knew that you have that kind of relationship with our hyomin”

Jessica smiled warmly,”it’s been a month. I also didn’t predict that she will confess first”

Everyone is frowned, “ hyomin confessed to you??”  asked soyeon with a big question. Everyone in this room knew that the one and only one hyomin love is jiyeon. there were no way hyomin will love jessica.

Jessica nodded,”yeah.. “

“are you love her too?” asked tiffany who started to get teary

Jessica met her eyes but she bravely answerred,”yes.. more than someone that i had ever loved”

Everyone could feel something in them.  The rest T-ara members decided to go out. “em.. it looked like that you guys need something to talk... we will go first..” excused Qri and the other

“but.. how about hyomin?” asked jessica back.

Qri smiled, “ don’t worry.. we will tell her... and.. congratulation for you relationship... i believe in you... so don’t break her heart” she smiled for the last time before closed the door.

Yoona looked at jessica, “eonnie...congrats for you solo.. and you relationship”

Jessica smiled ,” thank you yoon... “

“you have changed jess.. but.. in the good way..” teased sooyoung tried to break the cold air

Jessica smiled,” thank you.. hyomin changed me..”

Sunny smiled, “ i think we will ended in sunbyung couple~ but you stole her away from me”

“is that break your heart?”asked jessica with a evil smile. Jessica stood up and locked the door.  “can we have a private talk?” asked jessica again.

Okay.. something is wrong..  everyone started to get nervous.

“let’s have a fair talk.... please put all you gadgets on the table” asked jessica who suddenly changed....to...scary one?

All of them just played along with jessica rule.

“it seems like everyone started to get nervous with my sudden conversation.. let’s get to the point... i still haven’t forgave all of you.. especially, you...kim taeyeon...” she smiled, “ i believe in all of you... i consider everyone of you as my family... but?” she smiled bitter, “ but what i get?  betrayal?”

“eonnie...”

“STOP CALL ME EONNIE!!” shouted jessica and made all of them silent,” i felt like a when all of you agree to kick me out from the group...8 years.. is that really nothing to all of you?” jessica asked back to all of them

“jes.. we are sorry for what we did... we just don’t have choice..” said yuri tried to calm her down.

“don’t have choice? huh?” jessica laughed, “ the funny things that i had ever heard.....at that time.. we are snsd... do you think the company will do something to us if all of you didn’t agree to kick me out? Huh? They won’t do anything... if at that time you guys just believe in me...  all you guys need is .. believe in me and gave me some times...” jessica smiled bitter, “ you guys never believe in me... just few months... but you guys can’t wait....” jessica looked at them, “ but.. thanks to tiffany... my ex girlfriend... who gave me a time to think what love is really mean...and thanks to kim taeyeon who was so bravely as a leader...but she just lose at me this time...i got a girl she loves... park hyomin”

Taeyeon started to get boil, “ what do you mean jes?”

Jessica smiled, “ do you think ... i really love hyomin?”she chuckled, “ do you think i still believe in love?”  she looked at them and smiled evilly,” i just used her for revenge..”

“JES!!!” taeyeon got up and wanted to slap her

“waoo? Just slap me, my ex leader...” jessica challenged her

Taeyeon fisted her hand, “ DAMN YOU!!! HOW COULD YOU USE HER!!”

Jessica smiled,” why can’t i?”

“stop that taeyeon!” sunny shouted. She walked to jessica,” If you really hate us, just hate us.. you don’t need to drag hyomin in our problem... SHE HAS SUFFER A LOT!! And i knew you KNOW THAT!”

Jessica smirked, “ why need i knew?” she asked them back, “ all i need is... make all of you suffer~”

“!!! YOU JESS!!” Taeyeon was going to slap her but a voice stop her.

“jessica?are you still there?” that was hyomin voice

Jessica smiled to taeyeon with a victory face,”oh...wait a minute.. i will open the door” 

“ if you don’t want to hurt her too~ you guys better keep this as a secret~” she smirked and opened the door. “ hai princesss~~”

Hyomin smiled and looked at them,” i think i disturbed all of you..”

Jessica shook and hugged hyomin, “ ani.. you just came in time.. we just had a small reunion talk~, right guys?”

Hyomin felt something awkward,” are you guys okay?ehm... why are tiffany, yoona and seohyun crying?”

“oh... they..they were just too happy with jessica come back..” said hyoyeon

Hyomin smiled, “ jinjja? I’m so happy that you guys is reunion again...jessica has promised me that she will forgive all of you... i think she really do it” she looked at jessica.

Jessica smiled, “ so.. this is the surprise that you want to tell me?”

“ yes.. it’s one of them...”

“can we go to the next one?” asked jessica again

Hyomin looked at the other, “ sorry guys.. today is my first month anniversary...so...”

“it’s okay hyomin...we also had another schedule..” said sooyoung

Hyomin nodded,”okay.. see you..”

“see you...”

 

When hyomin is gone and the door was closed.

“DAMN!!” taeyeon screamed and cried. “ this is all my fault....”

 

 

--

Hyomin looked at jessica,” what’s wrong?”

Jessica looked at hyomin a while and shook her head, “ where are we heading again?”

“secret~”

Hyomin smiled and drove the car to somewhere. “you can sleep, if you want”

Jessica shook,” i don’t want to miss every moment with you”

“huh? Our ice princess is being sweet today~”

Jessica smiled,” yah!! Stop teasing me!” she pouted which made hyomin laughed.

“it’s just so fun to tease you...and.. make you blush...”

Jessica pouted and looked at hyomin again.

“is there something on my face?” asked hyomin again.

“why are you so beautiful?”

Hyomin blushed,” yah! what’s wrong with you today?”

“like what i said..i don’t want to miss every moment with you”

Hyomin chuckled, “ why i felt like you are going to go far away”

Jessica was silent. “it’s not me.. but you.. i just afraid...one day.. when i wakeup.. i won’t able to see you again..”

Hyomin smiled, “ tell me.. what make you think so?”

Jessica shook her head,” i don’t know”

“don’t worry...  it’s not a dream” she held her hand and took care of her.

 

After 30 minutes, they finally arrived.

“let’s get out” said hyomin and jessica nodded.

 

jessica was.. speechless

“beautiful??”

Jessi ca nodded, “how did you know this place?”

Hyomin smiled proudly, “i plant this”

“wwwhhaatt???”

Hyomin laughed,” surprise??  You are the second person that i show this secret”

Jessica pouted, “ who is the first one?is that jiyeon?”

Hyomin shook, “ my mom.. she love flower a lot..”

Jessica hugged hyomin,” that’s mean .. i’m just becoming the second important person in your heart?” teased jessica and made hyomin blushed.

She never felt so being love from someone. Jiyeon never love her like the way she love her. jessica is so different.. she made her feel so special..

“maybe?” teased hyomin back

“hyo..” she said while hugging her.

“mm..?”

“i have something for you..” said jessica and took out a small box from her bag. “open it”

Hyomin took the box and found a bracelet with a letter

Happy first month anniversary, my love..

Thank you for always being an awesome girlfriend in my life

You made me feel more life...

You made me feel like i was in the dreamland... which i don’t want to wake up..

Because.. i just afraid.. to lose this feeling..

I just felt so deep in love with you, park hyomin..

For the first time in my life

I love you..

 

“happy first month anniversary, my baby~” whispered jessica

Hyomin hugged her and kissed her, “ i thought you really forget..” she said almost cry

Jessica took care of her hair, “ silly.. i just pretended.. how could i forget our precious first month?”

Hyomin laughed, “ thank you.. you make me feel so special..”

“just remember.. i ... jung sooyeon love you, park hyomin....no matter what happened... just believe.. that ... i really love you...”