drunk

Let's break up

The club music was playing with made her body and head danced following the rhythm that make everyone shouted at her. the light was impermeable blinking and made her looked more beautiful. She looked so y with her bodycon black dress. Hyomin walked to the bar with many eyes locked at her perfect body. She took the beer and sipped the drink, ignored the percentage of alcohol content. “give me more!” she shouted in the middle of loud music. The waitress nodded and gave her more. She took a glass again and again.

“hei.. isn’t that girl hyomin from t-ara?” said a man to his friend with his naughty smile

“oh.. she seems alone.. why don’t we approach her?”

Two men nodded and walked to hyomin who completely drunk now.

“hello~ lady?”

Hyomin looked at those men, “who are you?” she asked while taking another shoot of glass in .

The men got more interesting when they knew how drunk hyomin was.

“drinking alone? It’s not fun at all.. why don’t you play at us?” asked another man with his devil plan.

Hyomin smirked, “dirty men.. get your dirty face out of my face!” shouted hyomin to them.

Those men won’t let her go so easy, “oohh?? i like aggresive lady..” they started to touch hyomin

Hyomin just let them be. She just didn’t have any energy to fight against those s. She was completely drunk and she didn’t care now. who will care about her? no one..

Those men started to get more far.. their hand started to touch hyomin bare skin from her back to her thigh.

“aaaahhhhhhh!!!!!” screamed a man in pain.

Hyomin turned to the man who just save her.

“get away or i will send all of your picture to the media” warned that man

But those men didn’t scare at all. “with you? Huh? Yah! Nichkhun.. who are you?” they smirked

Nichkhun smirked back and showed his phone, “ tried to hyomin from t-ara.. i think that news will send you to the prison”

Those men gasped and left them.

Hyomin laughed and took another shoot. “why you save me?”

Nichkhun sat beside her, “yah! Hyomin! what’s wrong with you? I thought you didn’t drink so much”

Hyomin smiled bitter and took another drink  but nichkhun stopped her, “stop drinking.. you are drunk!”

Hyomin took the bottle and drank again, “let me be.. no one will care..”

“stop that hyomin! you are not like this!”

Hyomin smiled with her drunk face. she looked at the man who save her from those jerk, “Are you care about me?? why?  Why do you care?? She didn't even care about me... Why? Wae?”

She talked in drunk and kept asking question that nichkhun didn't know how to answer her question.
“Hyominah.. let me send you home.. you are drunk..”

“No!! I don't want to go home!!” Shouted hyomin and made some people look at them.

Nichkhun tried to hide his face and pulled hyomin out from the club before more people recognized them.

"Wait!! She hasn't.."

Nichkhun put $50 on the bar table and dragged hyomin from the club. 

"Yah!! I want to drink again!!" She shouted but nichkhun didn't care. He brought her to his car and immediately closed the door, locked the door, put her and his seatbelt,  started his car machine and drove her away from the club.

"Give me more beerrrr!!"  Hyomin kept shouting  "where is my beerrrr????" 

"Please hyomin.. stop shouting.. here the beer for you" he gave hyomin a bottle of water

Hyomin took it and drank it. "Bbuuuuuussssss!!!" She threw out all the water and made nichkhun car became wet “What is this??" She shouted in drunk. "I want beerrrrrrrrr!!!!!" she nagged again.

nichkhun started to felt frustrate. He drove to the park nearby , "okay.. okay.. i will buy you the beer.. but promise me that you won’t leave the car. Deal?”

hyomin nodded, “palli!!! Palli!!” she shouted and made nichkhun ran to the shop nearby. Some people started to recognize him. Nichkhun decided to buy a masker and put it on before ran back to his car.

Nichkhun gave the beer to her before started to drive his car again. hyomin took a drink again. her eyes were landed on the view threw the glassed window.

The silent was filled around them.

She kept drinking until the 3 bottle which made the car smell so..... weird

Nichkhun opened his car window and let the wind got inside the car. Hyomin also opened the window beside her and let the wind passing her face. she closed her eyes and the tears started to flow down again.

“e...err....erggg....” she couldn’t hold her broken heart anymore. “ee....eee....errrgggg....” she felt so hurt. Why her heart still feel so hurt? Why she couldn’t forget even she drank a lot?.

Nichkhun peeked at hyomin who cried so hard beside. He didn’t dare to speak anything. The best choice is let her cry.

 

 

 

“are you okay?” asked nichkhun when her crying sound was stopped. “feel better?”

“ me? better?” she laughed bitter “ it’s so hurt..” she pointed at her breaking heart. “why??? Why you broke my heart.. waee??” she was completely drunk. “ i hate you!! How could you...” she stopped and took another alcohol before nichkhun took it.

“yah!!!” hyomin protested

 “where is your house? let me send you back”

Hyomin shook, “leave me here..” she tried to open the door but nichkhun locked it.

“are you crazy??”

Hyomin looked at him and nodded, “neh.. i’m so crazy now.. so let me go..”

Nichkhun shook his head and started his car again. “i’m sorry hyomin.. i can’t leave you alone”

Hyomin felt so sleepy, she didn’t even listen to what he said. Slowly but sure..she slept..

 

The car stopped in front of nichkhun apartment. He looked at the girl who sleep soundly now. he didn’t have choice but picked her to his house.

He opened the door and picked hyomin to his back. He made sure that hyomin was on his back and piggy back her to his house.

“why....why you break up with me?” she murmured in her sleep “ you said.. you love me....”

Nichkhun heard her voice. He felt sad for hyomin. he knew how hurt when someone they love asked them to break up. he understood hyomin feeling because he also felt so when tiffany broke up with him.

“it’s not only you who feel broken heart..” whispered nickhun to hyomin who sleeping in his back

 

--

The next morning..

 

Hyomin woke up with her pain in head. “aaa...” she held her head and looked around “where am i?”

She looked at herself and sighed relief. She’s still on her last night dress.

Hyomin got up from her bed and ran to the bathroom when she felt something was going to out from . “eeeuuuuuwwwkkk” she threw out all the things from her stomach. “eeuuukkk...”

Hyomin looked at herself on the mirror. She looked so pity. Her eyes were swollen, “i must cry again last night..”

Hyomin took the water and started to flush her face. “pabo..” she talked to herself before gained some energy for the new day.

She walked out from the king size room and tried to find the owner of the room. her eyes fell on the fimiliar face that sleeping on the sofa. “nichkhun oppa?”

She tried to look around and found another nichkhun with his family photos.  “this is really his house?” she said unbelievable.

Without thinking much, hyomin started to look around.

 

--

Nichkhun started to wake up when he smelt something nice. He rubbed his eyes and looked around. his feet followed the smell and walked to the kitchen.

“oh! Annyeonghaseyo” greeted hyomin with a bow.

Nichkhun bowed back, “annyeonghaseyo..what are you doing?”

Hyomin turned off the fire “ehm.. prepare some breakfast for you?”

Nichkhun pointed to himself, “me?”

Hyomin nodded, “thank you for help me last night”

Nichkhun nodded, “oh.. you are welcome..”

The awkward moment filled between them, “err... i have to go..” said hyomin broke the silent

“let me send you then..” he offered  but hyomin rejected in a second

“no...no.. i’m okay.. i can go home alone.. beside that.. it’s not good if someone see us”

Nichkhun nodded, “ about last night..”

“please forget it.. i was completely drunk..” cut hyomin in embarassing

Nichkhun smiled, “don’t worry.. i won’t tell anyone..  i also felt broken.. but look at me now.. i’m okay with this smile and i know you can do it too”

Hyomin smiled , “gomawo oppa..”

Nichkhun smiled, “let me see you out then..”

Hyomin nodded and they walked in talk until hyomin was going to taxi. “oppa!” she called before the taxi drove away.

Nichkhun frowned with her call, “don’t forget to eat the breakfast!! Gamsahamnida!!”

Then the taxi drove away... nichkhun smiled with silly hyomn that he knew. “fighting..hyomin..” he whispered to himself.

 

--

Hyomin felt so uneasy when she had to walk in the practice room and met ‘her’. she took a breath and put a smile. “hello!” she shouted happily with the food in her hand to everyone in the room.

The members looked at her worried and hyomin could feel it, “yah.. what’s wrong with all of you?” she asked like she knew nothing happen.

Boram smiled, “oh.. i bring some snack.. do you want?”

Hyomin nodded excited, “wao!! Eonnie!! You share you food with me??? does sun rise from east?” she tried to joke but no one was laughed. “what’s wrong with all of you? It’s so awkward..”

Qri smiled, “have you eaten?”

Hyomin smiled back, “ne..  i bring some of my cook for you guys..” She showed them but no one seems interested with hyomin cook, “ can someone tell me why all of you act this way?”

Hyomin knew the reason but she just didn’t want to make their friendship became awkward. “ don’t tell me because the news of me and jiyeon broke up..”

All of them were silent

“yah.. why all of you act like this? I’m okay..  i feel so free now... look at me now.. i’m happy..” she tried hard to hide her sad face. she is an artist, she can do it!

Soyeon smiled, “are you sure?”

Hyomin sighed, “come on.. are you guys thinking that i will sad forever?” she asked them with a bit joke, “i was sad.. but i think it’s better now..” she looked at jiyeon, “we still best friend, right?”

Jiyeon nodded slowly.

Hyomin smiled, “see?” she tried hard to cheer everyone “come on...”

Eunjung hugged hyomin, “mianhe..”

Hyomin almost failed in her act but she held it, “yah.. please stop making me feel awkward .. we still bestfriend.. six of us.. we still like old time.. nothing change, okay? so please.. i’m begging you.. put the old smile..old joke.. and old silly talk again...” hyomin tried hard to act this way. Act liked she was happy. She was okay.. but she wasn’t. she just didn’t want them to feel pity for her. she didn’t want to let anyone to see her weak side again.

They smiled, “okay.. welcom back.. old hyomin”

Hyomin grinned, “ fighting!”