first bomb and second bomb

Let's break up

"WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU THINKING EUNJUNG??!!!"  Shouted qri after snsd members left. 
Soyeon, boram and qri looked at eunjung and felt so mad at the girl.
eunjung started to cry, " i'm...sorry..." 
qri stood up, " you just ruin everything! You know that hyomin like jiyeon, and you steal her away from her.. now you tell me that you love hyomin??!! Who are you, eunjung?? Where is the kind eunjung that i know?? Why you become so selfish??" 
Eunjung looked down. She couldn't talk anything because qri was right.
" eunjung~ah.. who is the one you love? Jiyeon or hyomin?" Asked soyeon now
Eunjung rose her head, " i love both of them.... i really do... "
Boram sighed, " stop being selfish eunjung.. you can't have both of them.. someone might get hurt.. " 
"You've already got jiyeon, so never think to having hyomin again" warned the leader
Soyeon looked at qri, she never saw this side of qri. She also didn't know why qri will be this mad.

Qri got up and walked to her room. Soyeon also followed her.

Boram looked at eunjung, " i know you have love hyomin before we debut. Why you never told her before? Why are you telling her now? when you had broken her heart and when you have already had jiyeon..  it’s already too late, eunjung~ah..”

Eunjung cried even more, she just reliazed her mistakes. “ could you leave me alone...?” asked eunjung and boram nodded.

“please think again, eunjung... who you really want..”

 

--

 

Hyomin felt so cold, she felt she was .  Why it felt so real?  Slowly she tried to open her eyes. She felt unfamiliar room. her eyes started to scan around . her eyes got more wide when she found jessica was sleeping beside her and.. ????!!!!

Hyomin immediately looked at herself, she wanted to scream. She held her head and tried hard to remember what exactly happen between her and.. jessica? did we... did we do it??????  hyomin bit her lips and tried to look at jessica. she looked at marks that were over jessica neck and chest  did i the one who did it???  hyomin shut her eyes tightly,  what have you done, hyo!!!

 Hyomin got up from the bed and ran to her clothes . she got them and wore it quickly.  Otthoke.. otthoke.. should i run away???  hyomin sighed hard  i swear.. i will never drink again!!   hyomin really wanted to leave the girl but...

“ i can’t leave her alone like this... “ she sighed again “otthoke..” she grabbed her hair “ aahh!!! Frustrated!!”

 

Hyomin sighed again. she wanted to cry for her stupid action. But she really can’t leave everything after what she did. She need to face jessica and asked exactly what had been happening.

 

She felt hopeless...

Hyomin got out from the room and started to clean the mess that she made? Yeah.. hyomin really think that she did ‘it’ with jessica.

She started to clean the wine and glassed that was still in the dining room.

Some scene where crossing her mind. The kissing scene. “ oh god... did i really kiss her??”

Now hyomin 100% believed that she really did ‘that’ with jessica.

“it’s a mistake...”

 

After finishing cleaning, hyomin was back to the room and sitting on the chair. She was waiting for jessica to wake up and tell her everything. She really need some explanation from the girl.

 

And thanks god, after 20 minutes jessica finally wake up.

She rubbed her eyes cutely and looked around. hyomin closed her eyes for the y few in front of her.

Jessica frowned and looked at... “oh my god!!” she screamed and covered her . Her face was blushed. No! their face were blushing.

“i’m sorry!! I didn’t mean to look...at your....emmm..” hyomin still closing her face with her palms.

Jessica nodded, “wha...what happened? Why..why am i ..? “

Hyomin gasped, “you..you didn’t...remember?”

Jessica widened her eyes, “ did we.....”

Hyomin bit her lips, “ i don’t know”

Jessica got up and.. “ah... my.... “

Hyomin looked at jessica who seems in pain, “ are you okay???” she tried to help jessica to get up.

Jessica bit her lips, “ i think.. you are too rough yesterday.. “

Hyomin blushed and also felt so guilty, “ did...did we...really...do..that?” she asked slowly

Jessica turned away, “ i don’t know... but... my...em...down here...it’s sore”

Hyomin gasped,  oh god!!! I really did ‘that’ to her????? !!!  “ mianhe..mianhe..mianhe.. i..i... i don’t remember anything... it’s ...it’s a mistake...” she bit her lips “otthoke...”

Jessica put a smile, “ it’s okay , hyomin... it’s okay..” she calmed hyomin. actually it’s all acting. Jessica really didn’t want to make this stupid lie but.... but.... this is her opportunity. She won’t let this chance go. I’m sorry hyomin.... i’m sorry for using you..

 

“no jess!! It’s not okay!” hyomin started to cry

 

Jessica felt more guilty. “ let’s just forget this”  Hyomin looked at jessica “ it’s never happened... you don’t need to apologize.. it’s my fault... i’m the one who ask you to company me drinking...”

Hyomin shook her head, “ but.. i’m the one who did ‘that’ to you.. mianhe..”

Jessica shook, “ it’s okay... let just think... it’s a mistake...”

 

---

 

“i’m back..”

 Hyomin was back to T-ara hotel again

Qri approached her and hugged her, “ are you okay??? where are you going??? You know we are so worried about you!! How could you never left any message to us??!”

Hyomin was shocked with the sudden question. It’s the first time she saw her leader like that.  instead of being angry, hyomin hugged her bestfriend, “aniyo.. i’m okay.. sorry for make all of you worry..”

“hyomin~ah.. please next time leave some message to us, we are really worry about you” said boram and hyomin nodded.

“mianhe eonnie... i will next time”

“eunjung... do you want to meet her?” asked soyeon.

Hyomin sighed. She just got a bomb this morning, did she have to face another bomb? Why my life will be this.. cruel...  she started to get dramatic again. hyomin nodded, “ i need to face her.. i don’t want our relationship to be awkward.. i don’t want T-ara to be break again.. “

They agreed.

Hyomin walked to eunjung room. she slowly opened the door and found the sleeping girl with her swollen eyes. Now.. i felt more guilty for leaving her... “ did she cry a lot?”  hyomin took care of eunjung face and wiped the tears away.

“mianhe..” suddenly eunjung talked, she is sleep talking again.

Hyomin smiled, “ i can’t hate you.. you are my best eonnie.. “ she kissed her forehead. “  i hope we never change...”

After a while,  eunjung finally woke up. she was shocked to see hyomin in front of her.

“hyo...”

“eonnie...” hyomin cut her.

They looked at each other. “let me talk first, hyomin..” said eunjung again.

Hyomin nodded.

“i’m sorry for my stupid action yesterday... i know i have hurt you a lot.. i’m sorry for that.. if you want to hate me.. you can do it...” eunjung was felt so down.

Hyomin shook, she approached eunjung and hugged her, “ i know it just a mistake.. i won’t take it seriously, eonnie..”

“no hyomin... it’s not a mistake...” eunjung sighed, “ i really love you.. before our debut... until now...”

Hyomin released the hug, “ even you are having this feeling for me, you need to forget it eonnie... you have jiyeon now..you can’t hurt her...” she held eunjung hand, “ if you really love me.. you won’t take me again in you and jiyeon relationship. It will only hurt me again....”

Eunjung cried again.

Hyomin wiped those tears, “ please don’t cry.. it’s hurt me alot to see you like this..”

Eunjung shook, “ why you always think the other? Why you never think about yourself? Please just hate me..just hate me... i’m deserve it”

Hyomin shook, “ eonnie... please.. don’t ever say that again...  i won’t hate you, cause you are my best eonnie..  and.. i don’t want our fans to notice some awkward in T-ara. Do you forget our promise? “ asked hyomin, “ we need to get our fans back again... we need to get first place again in korea, right? how can we get that if you are crying like this?” teased hyomin and finally made eunjung smiled. “ finally.. old eunjung is back”

Eunjung hugged hyomin, “ that’s why i love you so much... you are our pill energy... “

Hyomin smiled, “ let be ourself eonnie.. nothing has changed ... “

Eunjung nodded you just never understand, hyomin... you just made me more love you....