guess who is

Let's break up

 

Hyomin pov

Today was so fresh. The sun is shining in the right side and filling the room with the light and the warm. It should be a wonderful day. I just woke up and suddenly i heard a whisper.

" hyomin~ah" someone called me sweetly and hug me warmly. I turned back to see her bare face without any makeup cover in her face. she is really so beautiful.

I couldn't help but smiled happy for her silly action.

"Moya~"

"I'm so hungry~" she pouted cutely and i can't stand for her cuteness. I cupped her face and put a light kiss on her sweet thin lips.

"Arasso.. wait for a while"  i went to the kitchen and started to cook something for both of us while she was taking her way to the bathroom.

I heard her phone ringtone but i just didn't care so much and put my attention on my cook.

May be i put too much attention to the dish... i didn’t know that time will pass so quickly. I didn’t know that the sound of the water had stopped.

 
when i'm went out with the food  in my both hand, i just realized that she had gone.

"Jiyeonie?" I tried to call her but no answer. I searched her in every corner of the apartment, but i couldn’t find her.


Just like an old time.. she is gone again.

I put down the food on the table and ate alone like usual. It's already been 4 months.

I felt.. sad.. yeah.. sad..

I don't know why i feel this way..

Why i feel that.. she started to go away..

Our relationship is not like what it used to be.

i smiled bitter every time i remember 
how she held my hand and fold our fingers
How she gave me a warm hug with a sweet kiss
How she told a joke that make me smile and a sweet talk that make me blush
How she...

My tears started flowing down.. i can't think about the old time anymore.

How can a sweet memory became a sad story?

I love her..
I really love her
And stupid me..
I will still believe that she love me.
May be she was just too busy

I can only eat a bit. I don't feel any mood to continue it. I threw my own cook to the rubbish and cleaned the plate.

The next thing that i always do is watching. I like watching tv and looked at the rookies these days.

But.. all my activities was stopped when she called me.

"Yeoboseyo?"

"Chaggiiiii..." i smiled just hearing her sweet call. All my saddess was gone in a second. I’m really stupid, right?

"Oo.. why are you calling"  i felt so stupid for not asking her why she left. But.. i don't want that question to ruin this call. I know her so well. And i don’t want we ended in argue.


" sorry for.."

I cut her words before she could finish it, "yeah.. i know.. it's okay.." i smiled bitter to myself. Why i can't i just say my true feeling? I hate this weak side of me. but i’m most hate the time when she said she love me.


"Thank you.. love you"

"Lo.." 

Tiiitt..

She ended the call before i could finish my words.

"Love you too" i said blankly to the phone. I don't even know that my tears started to flow again. i hate myself again.
Why am i so weak?
Am i too emotional?
Am i too maudlin?

I tried to smile and stop my tears to flow down again

But i failed. Every time i looked around. I always remember her. I kept asking myself. What's wrong with us? Am i doing something wrong? Does she feel tired of me?

A warm breathe went out from my mouth.
I felt so lonely.
I grabbed my phone back and called my best friend. I need someone to hear me. i can’t stand alone in the room. i’m afraid i must suicide.

“haha..” i laughed in pain. I must be stupid to think about killing myself. It’s not worth at all.

Tiitt...titt....tiiittt.... "yeoboseyo?"

"Eunjung eonnniii!!" I tried to hear I'm okay.

"Oh? Hyomin? Wae?"

"Are you busy? I want to ask you go out"  i hope she really doesn't busy these days.

"Mianhe sunyoung... i..i'm busy.."

I sighed, " i miss hanging out with you"

"May be next time??"

I nodded even she couldn't see, "em.. annyeong.."

"Bye bye.."

i really didn't know who i should call again. I have many friend but.. they were busy these days and i don't want to disturb or annoy them.

but.. before i could think about someone that i should ask to go out. Someone just call me.

And guess who?
 

Can you guess who will call me when i didn’t even think about that person?

 

 

 

----------

 

i want to add 1 person (girl/boy) who will match to be with hyomin.  any idea??  

 

please help me to decided this.  thank you!!

 

(i will update fast if i had decided the caller)