2 broken heart

Let's break up

 

T-ara hyomin and Nichkhun are dating?????

 

According to what Dispatch has discovered, the two hot artists got close during their friendship with each other.  They were spotted dating in the XXXX Club in Seoul.

When some cameras caught them, nichkhun immediately brought hyomin out from the club with his car.

Is Hyomin the reason Tiffany broke up with Nichkhun?

We still don’t know

If you remember, Nichkhun chose Hyomin as her Queen in Pattaya when they were shooting for King of Idol.

Look also

 

http://www.yourepeat.com/watch/?v=iBW4sW0TABU

 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jFT7uUnSEKM

 

From some videos above and some scenes from King of Idol, we can conclude that they have known each other for a long time.

 

If this is all true.. should we be happy or mad with this couple?

 

 

Hyomin was speechless when she read the news. Her brain didn’t work for a couple minute before she decided to call her agency and told them about the truth. The CEO felt about disappointed when he knew that wasn’t true.

“i’m saying the truth.. i’m not dating him and we are not dating..” said hyomin with a tired heart

“aiss... i really hope both of you are dating! You should get him,  hyomin~ah..” said the CEO

What the hell with this old man! Stupid you!! If not for the Queens and T-ara, I won’t sign another contract with you! SH*T YOU!!!  Hyomin calmed herself and answered, “we are not..  and i won’t do that..  bye..” she closed the phone.

She didn’t afraid of that old man anymore. he is who need her not her anymore.

Hyomin threw her phone away and took her camera with her bag. She didn’t want to think about the problem anymore. she need A REST!!

She didn’t need anyone for now

All she need now is her camera

Yes.. only herself and her camera

 

She kissed her dogs and brought her camera with her mickey bag.

 

Her travel was starting in the road. She took the mask and rode the bus to the village. No one would notice that a singer like hyomin will ride a bus and go to village. Nothing is impossible for hyomin, right?

 

CLEK! CLEK! CLEK! CLEK!

 

Her hand couldn’t stop pressing the button and taking every view from the window. She’s let the winds crushing her white face skin and took a fresh air.

Everything was forgot for a second

Her mind was so light for the first time

No feeling... no tired... no problem

“should i leave t-ara and start my new life?” she asked herself

 

Without thinking anything again, she just enjoyed the journey with her camera.

 

The bus finally stopped in a village with far away from seoul. She got out from the bus alone and started to walk crossing the tomato farm with is at the left and right side of her.

She felt so happy

“WAAOOO!!!” she approached the tomato and started to take the picture of it. her hand was naughty enough to steal the tomato and began to eat them.

“YAH!” someone shouted and made hyomin stood up from her position

They looked at each other unbelievable, “HYOMIN/JESSICA???”

Jessica ran to her and hugged her, “miss you!”

Hyomin smiled and hugged her back, “miss you too~ ice princess~”

“YAH!”

“sorry?” she grinned

“what are you doing in here?” asked jessica.

Hyomin took her camera and click!

“YAH!” another protest from jessica

Hyomin smiled “look! I just take another beautiful picture ! you look so beautiful in here”

Jessica blushed for hyomin words, “i’m always beautiful”

Hyomin laughed, “ne.. ne... you are always beautiful”

“yah! You haven’t answerred my question!”

Hyomin didn’t want to answer her question, she took her camera again and capture another picture around.

“don’t want to tell me, huh?” jessica pissed off

Hyomin smiled and took another picture of jessica. “ i come here to find you”

For a moment.. jessica froze and looked at hyomin. “geojimal..”

“wae?”

Jessica smiled bitter, “no one care about me now”

Hyomin walked to jessica and hugged her, “what made you think so?”

Jessica didn’t answer but she hugged hyomin back.

Hyomin sighed,  “mind to show me around?”

Jessica smiled and nodded.

“since when you moved here?” asked hyomin

“emm... 3 weeks ago?”

Hyomin stopped and looked at jessica, “for?”

“refreshing??”

Hyomin smiled, “ah~ i got it~ can i come here again?”

“no!”

Hyomin pouted, “wae? Wae? Wae? Wae?”

“this is my secret place!” jessica smiled proudly

Hyomin pouted, “but i have found your secret place!”

“and i can’t let anyone know again”

Hyomin sighed, “okay..”

Jessica laughed, “yah! I’m just kidding”

Hyomin smiled again, “i know~”

“want to get inside my house?” asked jessica and made hyomin nodded excited “okay~ come in~”

Hyomin followed jessica and get inside the house. she couldn’t stop her hand to not take the picture.

“yah! Stop taking picture!”

Hyomin smiled , “your house is so beautiful”

“don’t tell anyone about this.. and don’t dare to post or let anyone see the picture”

Hyomin smiled and nodded, “arasso..”

Jessica gave her a cup of tea, “mind to tell me your problem?”

Hyomin stopped and looked at jessica, “ i don’t have any problem”

“geojimal~”

Hyomin smiled, “tell me yours”

“i will if you tell me yours”

Hyomin sighed, “ i broke up with jiyeon”

“WHAT?”

Hyomin drank the tea, “and yours?”

Jessica sighed, “ i miss my friend”

Hyomin looked at jessica, “are you still mad at them?”

Jessica smiled bitter, “ i would be a big liar if i say no”

Hyomin nodded, “ if i was you.. i will never ever miss them or think them as my friend”

Jessica smiled and looked at hyomin, “they are your friends too”

Hyomin nodded, “ they are my friend but they are your family...”

“they kick me out” jessica cut her words

“let’s not talk about this.. you will be more sad if we continue..” said hyomin tried to calm jessica down.

Jessica nodded, “now.. tell me about yours”

Hyomin smirked, “my broken hurt story?”

Jessica laughed, “yes”

“ there is a girl... who was complete love her girlfriend with all her heart.. even though she knew that girl was never love her.  that girl tried hard to protect their relationship but in the end, she still failed. Her girlfriend slowly cheated behind her. that girl knew what her girlfriend did but she just closed her eyes and pretended nothing happened”  hyomin started to tremble and jessica felt sorry for her “her girlfriend moved more further... she didn’t know that girl just saw her kissing moment with another girl. No.....no... it’s not another girl..... but their best friend.... her girlfriend first love..........” hyomin didn’t know that her tears was falling down.

Jessica wrapped her armed and hugged hyomin. but hyomin still continued telling the story. “her girlfriend chose her first love instead of that girl... they broke up... but that girl... she still couldn’t move on... she just love her girlfriend so much.... even though her girlfriend has broken her heart.. she still love her”

 

Jessica wiped her tears, “paboo..”

 

“yeah.. that girl... she is really a stupid”

 

Jessica sighed, “ park hyomin! couldn’t you just forget her?? she hurts you! She didn’t love you!”

Hyomin smiled bitter, “ could you forget your SNSD members? They hurt you.. they kick you out! But.. see? You still miss them”

 

Jessica lost her words, she started to cry.

 

“we can lie to everyone but... we can’t lie to our self, jessica..”

 

Jessica wiped her tears and looked at hyomin, “I hate you!!”

Hyomin smiled, “i hate you too” she opened her arm and embrace jessica, “can i stay here tonight?”

“it depends on how much story will you tell me today”

Hyomin smiled, “what do you want to know?”

“everything.. could you tell me?”

Hyomin smiled, “it depends on how will you keep this story as a secret”