knowing part 1

Let's break up

Few months later~

 

Hyomin was on her vacation in jeju island with her parents. She had promised that she would bring her family to have a vacation and now she did it.

“omma.. what are you doing?”

Mrs park smiled, “taking a picture..”

Hyomin smiled,” let me help you~oh... so pretty~~”

Mrs park smiled and CLICK!! The picture saved in her phone.

“where is appa?” asked hyomin

“oh.. like always~ searching some wine..he became wine holic these days” laughed mrs park

“i will go to see him then”

Hyomin took her white shirt to cover her blue bra and a short jeans. “i’m going now”

“be careful!”

Hyomin walked crossing the swimming pool while getting a lot of attention since her body shape is not joked (you know what i mean). Everyone was looking at her from top to bottom.

“wao.. isn’t that hyomin t-ara?”

“is she alone?”

“ i never know she will be so y now..damn.. she is hot man”

 

Hyomin walked more faster. Honestly, she didn’t like their whispered around her. it’s really annoying.

“hei!” some guys tried to approach her

Hyomin sighed, she was going to reject the man again but someone has already done it.

“oh! Hyomin!! sorry for waiting!”

Hyomin widened her eyes,” taeyeon?”

Taeyeon smiled,”the other is waiting for us” taeyeon took her hand and dragged her away from that man.

Hyomin laughed,” wao.. thanks for saving me~”

Taeyeon looked at her from top to bottom, “ seriously.. next time please wear more clothes..”

Hyomin grinned, “ wae? You don’t like my style?” she which made taeyeon blushed red.

Damn! She is hot!!

Hyomin laughed looking how red she was. “ where is the others?”

“at the bar~ you know.. some of them just too addicted with wine”

Hyomin laughed, “me too.. at the past.. but not again for now...”

“why?” asked her again

“i’m afraid doing something stupid~” she bit her tounge “any way.. where are you going?”

“don’t know..what about we went to the bleach or the flower garden? Would you mind go with me? you know.. it’s a bit bored..”

Hyomin smiled, “ sure! Why not? let’s go!”

Taeyeon smiled and grabbed her hand

They walked to the garden

“wao.. the flower is so pretty” praised hyomin

“you are more pretty”

Hyomin blushed, “ you are more ~” teased hyomin back and they laughed.

“want to take a picture, together?”

“sure! Why not?” hyomin smiled and moved her face closer to taeyeon. “Smile~~”

CLIK!!

“let’s sit above the stone” suggested hyomin

They walked to the stone and sat on it. the wind was flowing to their body.

 “are you cold?” asked taeyeon

Hyomin shook,” i’m not..” she smiled, ”the view is daebak..don’t you agree?”

Taeyeon took out a lollipop from her pocket and gave it to hyomin,” for you”

“thanks”

“may i ask you something?” said taeyeon when they were having a warm silent.

“sure.. what is it?”

Taeyeon smiled, “ you know.. you change since you were dating jessica. i mean in the good way... you look more happy.. i didn’t see any sadness in your eyes again..”

Hyomin nodded and focused on her.

“but... it also made me afraid the most...”

Hyomin smiled,”why?”

“if...i just said if...” she sighed,” if one day...all these is just fake...   i mean.. all these beautiful scene is just a dream... what will you do?”

Hyomin looked at the wave in front of her. “ i think... i will keep myself in my dream...”

Taeyeon faced her, “ i have a story...i just read the novel but i still haven’t finished it”

“what’s the story about?” asked hyomin back

“it almost same like what i asked you.. the story is about a moon and  three suns. A princess moon was falling in love with the first prince of the kingdom SUN but that first son has already married to princess jupiter. The princess moon was so sad. she really fell in love with the first prince and she can’t do anything since the first prince never felt the same with her. it’s just a one side love. So she was keeping her distance to the outside words until one day, the second prince of kingdom SUN came and made the moon falling love again. the second prince made the moon smile again. he made the moon feel love again. they were getting married. But... it’s all just a fake...the second prince is using the princess moon to get her power. he never really love her. when he took her power and everything that the princess moon had, then he threw her away.  Since then the princess moon never believe in love again.” taeyeon looked at hyomin.

“what about the third sun?” asked hyomin

“the third sun was really falling in love with the moon..but.. he was a coward... he was not as good as the first and second prince. He always took care of the moon in the far away. he never showed his face to the princess moon.. when he knew his brother threw the moon away after getting her power, he was very angry but.. he can’t do anything...the second prince was her brother... he won’t kill him”

“he is really coward” said hyomin. “but.. if i was in moon position... i will also won’t believe in love..”

“why?” asked taeyeon back

“the feeling of betrayal is the pain that won’t be replace by time..”

“so.. the third prince won’t have any chance?” asked taeyeon again

Hyomin smiled, “ i don’t know~ why don’t you reading the story until the end and tell me the ending?”

Taeyeon sighed, “ okay,...the sun is almost set.. do you want to go back?”

Hyomin nodded and got off from the stone.

“ Taeyeon~ah... “ she looked at her, “ thank you for always being my side”

Taeyeon smiled, “ can i hug you?”

Hyomin opened her arm and hugged the tiny girl. “ah~so warm..”

Taeyeon smiled, “ you are freezing!”

Hyomin laughed and they walked to the hotel again.

“see you!”

“See you too~”

They separated to their own room.

“omo...appa..i forget about him!”hyomin walked to the bar again “where is he?”

Hyomin sighed and looked around again. she dialed her phone number and tried to call her dad. “appa..where are you? What? You have already in your room? ah.. nothing... okay... bye...” she closed her phone and was ready to go out but her step was stopped when she looked at the very similar face who looked so drunk.  She approached the girl and .. “ yuri???”

Yuri grinned like an idiot,” oh??hyomin?? waooo.... she is here...”

“omo.. how much do you drink?? Where is the other?” asked hyomin and looked around but she found no one.

“they...they are back... they left me alone... no one want to drink with me...i’m so sad” she said in her drunk tone.

Hyomin shook her head, “ you are drunk , yul.. let me help you to your room”

“no...no..no... i don’t want.... i still want to drink.... give me more!!”she shouted and made hyomin embarrassed.

“stop that yul! Come on! Let’s get back to your room!”

Hyomin hugged yuri and tried to walk her to her room,” where is your room?”

“i...i don’t know... where is it?” she asked back

Hyomin signed and called taeyeon for help. “ it’s okay tae.. i will bring her alone to her room.. don’t worry... okay..” she closed her phone and waited the lift

“hyomin~ah.... you need to break up with jessica...”

Hyomin frowned, “ you are drunk yul.. stop saying non sense..”

“no..no... i’m saying the truth... jessica is using you.. she never love you..” yul say while her head was resting on hyomin shoulder.

Hyomin sighed,” then she used me for what? I have nothing..”

Yuri laughed,”pabo...”

“yah!why you call me pabo... aishh.. this girl...” hyomin pouted

“ taeyeon love you...sunny love you... i ? i love you... isn’t it the best option to take a revenge from us?”

Hyomin didn’t answer , she knew yuri just speaking non sense. She was drunk.

“she still hate us..minnie...she hate us....” said yuri again

“she is not,okay... she has forgiven all of you” answered hyomin before help yuri to get in the lift.

Yuri shook, “ no...no... she lied....she lied to you... she lied...”

TING!

 Hyomin walked yuri out and went to her room. she opened the key and got inside. “aigo... my back....”  she sighed and looked at yuri who was sleeping. “ you own me,kwon yuri!” she shouted and took a rest beside the bed.

 “she just used you...” yuri murmured

Hyomin looked at the girl,” why should i believe you,yul?” she sighed and put a blanket to cover the girl. “good night..”

Hyomin walked out and headed to her room.

Kring~kring~

“hello? How is your vacation?”

Hyomin smiled,” it’s fun...how is your fan meeting?”

“it’s good.. the fans prepared a surprise for me.. i’m really happy... they still in my side”

Hyomin smiled,” have you eaten?”

“yes.. what about you?”

“i’m already..”

“oh.. by the way, how could you show your perfect body in Vlive????”

Hyomin smiled,” you watched??”

“of course!! Aarggg.....i hate you show your skin too much and do shyshyshy to everyone... you can do that only to me..” said jessica

Hyomin smiled, “ arasso, my jealousy girlfriend”

“i’m not okay...huff..what are you doing?”

“me?looking at the bright moon and stars.. you?”

“same... i miss you dumb..”

“i miss you too..”

Then the silent was filling around them,” jess... are you still there?”

“mm.. “

“can i ask you something?”

“what’s it?”

Hyomin sighed , “ do.....do...do you have something that hide from me?”

Jessica didn’t answer for 2 minutes, “ yes.. i have..”

“what’s it?”

“i.....i can’t tell you now..”

“why?”

“ i promise i will when we met... but not now...”

Hyomin sighed “arasso...”

“love you..”

“love you..”

“good night?”

Hyomin smiled,” good night..”