The End

Let's break up

Hyomin didn’t have any confident to face them. She knew today will come and she need to face it.

“what do you want to talk about?” asked hyomin when they were outside.

Jiyeon looked at her, “ be mine again”

Hyomin shocked, “ are you crazy?”

“yes.. i am..” she stepped closer to hyomin “ i made a huge mistake in my life... i shouldn’t let you go.. i shouldn’t hurt you...” she held her hand “ please.. let me fix it..”

Hyomin looked at her eyes. that warm eyes that she missed a lot. Yes. hyomin missed her. it’s stupid. After these years, hyomin still had a feeling for the girl in front of her. “what about eunjung?” hyomin asked her back. “ you can’t be egoist jiyeon~ah...”

Jiyeon nodded, “ i don’t want to hurt you both... so.. i decided... i want to have you both.... we can be eunminyeon.. like what fans called us”

Hyomin released her hand, “ no... jiyeon... no...”

Eunjung stepped in, “ i don’t mind share you with jiyeon...” Hyomin looked at her. eunjung grabbed her hand “ look hyomin... i love you... and you know that... i don’t want you to get hurt again... please... let me and jiyeon make you happy...” eunjung took care of her left cheek, “ i know you are confuse.. i know all of these sound crazy... but... it’s the best way.. don’t you think so?”

Hyomin froze, she didn’t know how to answer.

“hyomin...please.... let me make you happy... let me try...” asked eunjung again

Hyomin looked at her. she knew how much love was in eunjung eyes, but.. no... no again...

 

“do you think it’s really can solve her problem?”

 

Three of them turned their face to the voice. “ do you think you have a right in here?” replied jiyeon with her death gaze.

Taeyeon walked to them, “ i know i don’t but i won’t let hyomin be in yours hand again”

Jiyeon chuckled, “ who are you? Do you think i will be scare of you? Kim Taeyeon, i warn you to stay away from hyomin. she is mine and she will always be mine.”

Taeyeon faced hyomin, “ hyomin... i don’t want to be coward again... i love you.. and always love you...” she smiled “ i know how confuse you are... but... please... don’t get in this complicated love again... you will get hurt more”

Eunjung shook, “ no... i swear... we won’t hurt you anymore...”

“you can’t trust her, hyomin...  she can kick her bestfriend out, now she says she loves you but when she didn’t love you anymore.. she will also kick you out...” said jiyeon

Taeyeon gazed, “ i know kick jessica out was my mistake. I was too coward to against my agency. I was thinking to protect the other members that time, you know that”

“if your agency know about you and hyomin,  do you think they will accept it?” asked jiyeon again. “ you are a big star... they won’t let you go so easy... “

“you are the one who will bring her the most pain, taeyeon~ah..” said eunjung

Taeyeon looked at hyomin and tried to gain some answer, but...they were right.. she will only make hyomin more in pain.

“we are not trying to hurt you.. we just want the best for hyomin...” said eunjung to taeyeon, “ i hope you understand..”

Taeyeon smiled bitter. She faced hyomin and let out of her heart, “ hyomin... i just want you to know... that.. i will never betray you... this heart...” she pointed her chest. “ is waiting for you for more than 5 years... and i’m willing to wait again...”she smiled, “ i know.. i will only bring the pain for you... that’s why i let you go again this time....” she held her tears  “ i really want you to be happy...” her tears fell “because this what really love means.”

 

Hyomin didn’t know why, the moment taeyeon let her hand go and walked away. her tear was also fallen down.

“hyomin..”

Hyomin smiled, “ eunjung..jiyeon... i ....i don’t want to fall in love again...”

Eunjung and jiyeon looked at each other.

“please... don’t ask me to be your girlfriend again... i really don’t want to be owned by anyone”

Jiyeon held her hand, “ i know you are not ready now.. but we can wait... 1 years..2 years.. we are okay with that”

Hyomin shook and took care of jiyeon face,  “ no, jiyeon... i want to be alone... i hate this love feeling... i want to live happily without thinking about love”

Hyomin smiled, “ please...let me...”

 

--

2 years later~

 

Bicceul ssotneun sky~ia~ia~ia..ya..ya....
Geu arae seon ai..ia~ia~ia..ya....
Kkumkkudeusi fly~ia~ia~ia..ya..ya....
My life it a beauty

 


 

The scream from fans could be heard all over the dorm. Taeyeon was having her own solo concert in Tokyo Dome and her smile didn’t go away after her song ended.

“HELLO TOKYO!!” she shouted and got a loud replied from fans. “ thank you so much for coming in my first solo concert after hang out from SNSD...” she smiled, “ you know.. being solo and having an own company is so hard...but.. sing to all of you and standing in here with all of you, it’s really make me alive”

“WE LOVE YOU!!” shouted the fans

“i love you all too~” she teased the fans. “ i’m so touch that all of my ex-members are here” the cameramen took members and made them seen in the big screen.

They all waved and got a scream from fans.

“waooo~~~~ please keep support SNSD! Fighting!!” she shouted

“you know... i also invite a very special girl... i really hope she came... did she come?” she asked her manager.

The manager nodded.

The fans kept whispering about the mysterious girl, “ i have something to tell all of you...”

Suddenly the dorm became so silent.

“i’m.... i'm a lesbian...” she smiled “ and... i have falling in love with this girl.. for more than 7 years...”

The silent was still there but taeyeon was bravely to continue her words, “ i’m a coward.. i let her go so many times when i could get her... so.. today... i’m going to get her back again”

“TAEYEON NICHAN!!! FIGHTING!!!! WE SUPPORT YOU!!!!!!” shouted the fans

“FIGHTING!!!”

“WE STILL LOVE YOU!!!”

“GET THE GIRL!!!”

Taeyeon was crying after hearing the fans still support her. the pink lights were filling the Tokyo Dorm.

“ULJIMA!!! ULJIMA!!!”

“THANK YOU ALL!!! I LOVE YOU SO MUCH!!!!!” shouted taeyeon back.

Taeyeon wiped her tears and walked down from the stage. The fans kept screaming and they were feeling so excited to know who the girl that taeyeon was willing to wait for more than 7 years. the light suddenly stop at...

“hyomin..”

GASP!  From all of the SONE

“oh my god.. it’s hyomin T-ara..”

“i didn’t know they were closed?”

“really??? I think sunbyung is real? But .. taeyeon and hyomin?”

“since when did they... oh my god...”

 

Taeyeon could hear them but she smiled to the girl who was sitting in front of her, “thank you for coming to my concert...”

The staff had given hyomin the mic

Hyomin smiled, “ i promise you”

“you know... i made an confession today.. in front of my fans... what do you think about it?” asked taeyeon nervously

Hyomin frowned, “ em... same like a fans.. i really wanted to know who is the girl that you are willing to wait for 7 years” teased hyomin and made taeyeon blushed

“i think you have already known that girl” asked taeyeon back

“huh? Did all of you know?” asked hyomin to the fans

Taeyeon bit her lips, “ please help me guys~” begged taeyeon to the fans

“PARK HYOMIN!!!” shouted the fans

Taeyeon smiled, “ WHO IS THE GIRL?!!” taeyeon shouted again

“PARK HYOMIN!!” shouted the fans back

Hyomin blushed.

“so? Will you go to the stage with me?” asked taeyeon with all of her heart.

“GO TO THE STAGE!!! GO TO THE STAGE!!! GO TO THE STAGE!!! GO TO THE STAGE!!! GO TO THE STAGE!!!” shouted the fans again and again.

Taeyeon gave her hand and hyomin held it

“KKKYYYYYYAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!”

Both of them was blushing because of how exciting the fans were.

“thank you guys~” taeyeon smiled shyly “ em... so..  erg...” suddenly taeyeon lost her words and became so nervous in front of the girl

The fans laughed at her.

Suddenly the manager came and helped her. “ the flower~ thank you!!” she waved to her manager.

“you know.. i felt so nervous...” she said and made all of them laughed. She faced hyomin, “ i had ever told you a story about a moon and  three suns story... you are the moon and i’m the third sun. I had ever asked you, will the moon princess give a chance to the third sun? And you asked me to read that book again and give you the answer.”

The fans didn’t know what they talk about but hyomin knew it.

“so... i still didn’t know the ending... and.. you are going to give me the answer..” taeyeon smiled.

“i love you, hyomin... will you be my girlfriend?” asked taeyeon with the sunflower in her hands

Hyomin didn’t answer and made all of the worried

“ACCEPT THE FLOWER!!!! ACCEPT TAEYEON!!!” shouted the fans again

“PARKHYOMIN!! KIM TAEYEON!!! WE SUPPORT YOU!!!!!”

“PLEASE ACCEPT HER!!!”

 

Hyomin took the mic, “ did i have ‘no’ option?”

“NO!!! NO!! NO!!” shouted the fans

“then... it’s only ‘yes’?” asked hyomin again

“YES!! YES!!! YES!!”

Hyomin smiled and looked at how nervous the short girl in front of her, instead of answering the question, hyomin moved forward and kissed the girl on the lips

“KYAAAAAAA!!!!!” fans were shouting like crazy

And.. taeyeon was blushing all red

“i will be your girlfriend~”

 

 

 

 

 

--

so? i ended with taemin (taeyeonxhyomin)

 

and don't worry~

as what i said before, i will make a story for

minyeon --> " if you " (already started)

eunmin--> " My Teacher "  (not yet)

minsic--> " Park met Jung " (not yet)

 

thanks a lot~