[N] G-Dragon defends Seungri's singing on 'Infinity Challenge'

ıllıllı Ƭrendιng Ƙorea ıllıllı

BIGBANG members G-Dragon and Taeyang along with Infinite Challenge memberKwanghee partied it up and gave a fun performance of “Fantastic Baby” in the karaoke room.

Aired on July 18th, the team visited the karaoke room to bond and for the BIGBANG members to see Kwanghee’s singing skills for the upcoming Infinite Challengecompetition. There, Kwanghee shared his wish with the BIGBANG members that he wanted to sing to “Fantastic Baby,” the two artists giving in to the request in the end.

But just as they approached T.O.P’s part “Boom shakalaka,” G-Dragon turned off the track to Kwanghee’s dismay and said, “I’ve seen enough. You aren’t too bad.”

Kwanghee smiles and says, “I’m really good at Seungri’s part,” to which G-Dragon looks away and starts to laugh and replies, “Our Seungri’s good at singing.”

This caused Kwanghee to whine a bit and enabling G-Dragon to repeat, “Our Seungri is really good at singing.”

The Infinite Challenge cast member then said, “How can you say ‘our Seungri’?! You said we were friends,” thus pushing G-Dragon to say, “Our Kwanghee is also good at singing.”

Kwanghee then continues to say that he can imitate Seungri’s singing to which G-Dragon agrees, “Oh it is a similar,” but when Kwanghee pushes him to say he sounds the same as Seungri, G-Dragon repeats, “Our Seungri is good at singing.”

Article'Infinity Challenge' Kwanghee's SNS bombarded with hateful comments... "Inferiority complex to GD"

Source: The Fact via Nate

Random comments left on his Instagram:

"What pisses me the off is that you think you can sing Seungri's part better than he can. Why??? You could practice Seungri's part all you want and tone deaf singers like you couldn't even come close to him ㅠㅠ Don't act up"

"Stop getting all frustrated with GD because of your own inferiority complex"

"Kwon Jiyong is a precious being to me, just remember that. Don't treat him however you want."

-

1. [+886, -98] Sigh, what's wrong with them. You really have to give it to Big Bang fans for going to the extremes.

2. [+866, -53] That comment about Kwon Jiyong being so precious is hilarious ㅋㅋㅋㅋ I burst out laughing ㅋㅋㅋ

3. [+750, -54] The reality of Korea's youth ruined by the internet. It's obvious they never got any proper education at home from their parents with their lack of character.

4. [+63, -9] Hul... seriously daebak. Is this anything to be leaving hateful comments over..? I honestly feel so bad for Kwanghee. He's been getting hate since Six Man.. why be like this to a kid who's working hard? Attacking him as a person and all..

5. [+55, -6] All of them should be sued so they beg for forgiveness and wake up;;;