[N] Tao revealed to have set up own personal studios for solo activities in China

ıllıllı Ƭrendιng Ƙorea ıllıllı
EXO Tao

It has been reported that Tao has set up his personal studio in order to continue his solo activities in China.

A Weibo account claiming to be the official account for Tao’s personal studio posted, “Hi everyone! This is Huang Zitao (Z.TAO)’s official studio. In the future, Tao’s news and activities will be announced and updated here. The account is being verified. We welcome everyone to follow us.

Shortly after, Tao’s dad re-posted the message, adding, “#Huang Zitao# Huang Zitao’s official studio has been established today! Everyone is welcomed to follow.” The message was posted using the same Weibo account that first brought up Tao’s dispute with SM Entertainment, bringing uncertainty to his status as a member of EXO.

In the morning of June 12th, Tao also began following the official account for his personal studio, confirming the authenticity of the news.

After learning that Tao has set up a personal studio for his solo activities in China, SM Entertainment has responded to the news.

On June 12th, a representative of the agency revealed, “We know about the news of Tao’s personal studio. Currently, we are still discussing the direction of Tao’s career. We are also currently discussing his Chinese activities with him and his dad. We hope to discover more possibilities for Tao’s career through these discussions.

-------------

According to MyDaily, Tao is said to have made it official himself that he’s not coming back to EXO.
Tao is said to be continuing his acting Career in China, and has set up his own Studio called “Huang Zitao Studio”, and has also been reported to be continuing his activities as a solo artist.

The news mentions that his chance of joining EXO again is very low.

--------------

 

Article: [Exclusive] Tao sets up 'Tao studio' personal agency in China... EXO withdrawal becomes official

Source: Mydaily via Naver

1. [+2,494, -66] Sigh, as expected of a Chinese..

2. [+1,971, -43] I'm telling you, Chinese kids will 95% leave the minute they get popular. Tao, this is why you're getting hate. Because you made a bit of money now and you want to be alone, right? Are you saying the members should've known about this chance when they signed their contracts?

3. [+1,589, -38] I don't understand why SM just lets themselves be treated like fools to these Chinese members. They're always so strict with the Korean members.

4. [+1,401, -38] Sigh, you're leaving too huh

5. [+1,380, -54] I knew this would happen... another traitor 

6. [+371, -13] SM needs to redo their system... amazing of Victoria for sticking around.

7. [+284, -6] Didn't he leave because he was sick? Looks like everyone magically gets better when they get to China ㅎㅎㅎ China cures ankle injuries~ China cures insomnia~

8. [+249, -11] So is there one Chinese member left now? What's going to happen to that EXO-M group? 

9. [+255, -9] Wasn't he the kid on 'Law of the Jungle'? He was uglier than a non-celebrity without that stage get up..

10. [+202, -6] He shouldn't have ever cried about the other members leaving. All he did was cry like a little *** but obviously now we know he was thinking other things in his head.

-