[SPOILER] 'Show Me The Money 4' IV

ıllıllı Ƭrendιng Ƙorea ıllıllı

tablo_1436550311_zicobrother.jpg

After the one-on-one diss battle between Taewoon and Lee Dong Hoon (the contestant Tae Woon had picked to battle with), Zico announced the advancement of his elder brother with the words, "Taewoon... together, let's go.

 

One judge didn't seem to fully agree with Taewoon going on to the next round. As Taewoon was stepping off the stage, Tablo called him over and told him, "Taewoon congratulations, but I think you should really practice a lot before you step on the stage again. [Your rapping] left something to be desired. Compared to the other people that passed today it was lacking." 

 

After coming down from the stage Taewoon revealed his feelings in being criticized by Tablo. He said, "It doesn't feel that great. I don't think Tablo liked me all that much," unable to hide his disappointment. 

 

 

Rapper Black Nut has been getting a lot of attention for his hilarious lyrics and competitive feelings towards Song Min Ho on 'Show Me The Money 4'. And for a second there it really looked like he would choose the WINNER member to rap against in the third round. But alas, 'girls' came before 'competition' for Black Nut.

 

Black Nut chose talented female rapper Ahn Soo Min as the rapper to go against in the third round, much to the surprise of the other competitors. 

 

MC Kim Jin Pyo asked, "Is this self-interest?Black Nut admitted, "Yes, about 80% is self-interest.When the MC asked, "Are you interested in her? In rapper Ahn Soo Mi?Black Nut said, "Yes. She's pretty."

 

In his interview, Black Nut admitted that he thought she was pretty and he'd been keeping an eye on her. And even while they were practicing their rap, he would steal glances at her. How cute!

 

He even showed some jealousy seeing her hang out with rapper Andup. Seeing her hang out with Andup and Andup patting her head, Black Nut said sadly to the camera, "I was good to her. But she's off flirting with another guy. I want to be alone. Can you leave me be?

 

Later, right before Black Nut and Ahn Soo Min performed, he said, "It was like a dream. It's unfortunate knowing that it's the end."

 

When asked how she thought of Black Nut as a man, she replied, "He doesn't really know how to sweet talk girls. He just tells me to give him my number."

Black Nut replied, "Because I'm in a hurry," making the judges burst out laughing. 

 

Their rap performance was also quite hilarious for when Ahn Soo Min said "Say Ho Ho Ho" at the end, Black Nut would say, "Give me your bunho (phone number)." Although the lyrics were hilarious and witty, Black Nut did forget a portion of lyrics during the last portion of his performance, but immediately bounced back by impressively freestyling. 

 

Meanwhile, after Ahn Soo Min's appearance on 'SMTM', her past audition on 'Superstar K' back in 2009 has been receiving attention.

 

misc_1436581775_ahn_soo_min.jpg

 

 

 

In the last episode, Andup had thrown harsh attacks at all the 'idol rappers' and was especially critical towards Seventeen's Vernon. He said, "Among all the contenders he was the one with the least skill and I don't understand how he passed. I called him out to humiliate him." Vernon didn't back down as he responded with, "I was dozing off from being too tired and didn't properly hear his rap. I'll just prove myself," showing his resolve. 

There has been beef between the two ever since. Andup said before his performance on the last episode, "I don't like it that [Vernon] did for fun. I really hate it. From what it sounds like his agency probably told him to just give it a go since there is nothing to lose. I don't like it that he underrated the show," giving his reasoning as to why Vernon rubbed him the wrong way. 

So things were set up nicely for the July 10 episode of 'SMTM 4' as Vernon and Andup engaged in a diss battle for the third round of auditions. Unfortunately, the judges weren't too impressed by either of them. San E said, "I think I just wasted my time watching this," and Zico said, "Andup did worse than the last round." 

Tablo gave his bit with, "These instances are the most regretful. But someone has to pass," deliberating between the two contestants. Jinusean criticized, "I don't want to take either of them anywhere." 

 

 

tumblr_inline_na6qorxkYm1r0r3oc.jpg


Mino's rap on today's 'Show Me The Money 4' episode:

"I was a pig until I was 17. 
No one knew that I was a lottery. 
I believed that I could succeed with anything. 
Things passing by, and I'm succeeding for real. 
Mino targets your daughter. 
Everybody spreads [their legs] like a maternity ward."

=

Instiz: "Everybody spreads [their legs] like a maternity ward?" Song Mino's lyrics controversy

- I'm more speechless at how the fans are defending him ㅋㅋ I hope Mino doesn't date a girl who'll spread her legs at a maternity ward ^^

- Do you go to a maternity ward to spread your legs? I'm so offended

- The problem is not the ual lyrics. People go to a maternity ward to get treatment for giving birth but he treats the place like a red-light district

- I was surprised as I was watching it... I was wondering if I was weird because the judges showed positive reactions. But some of the judges have children, I wonder how they looked

- Why did he have to use 'maternity ward' though?

- Hip-hop culture, my ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ