[N] Kim Hyunjoong to countersue Ms. Choi

ıllıllı Ƭrendιng Ƙorea ıllıllı
Documents Submitted From Clinics to Kim Hyun Joong’s Rep Do Not Show Evidence of Pregnancy, Report Says

It was previously reported that Kim Hyun Joong’s legal rep requested medical records from five clinics regarding his ex-girlfriend’s alleged (first) pregnancy and miscarriage. Now local media source K Star is reporting on the status of those requests.

K Star reports on evidence provided by one of those clinics, going only by “A” OB/GYN. According to documents provided by the clinic, Kim Hyun Joon’s ex-girlfriend, Ms. Choi, received an ultrasound on May 20 of last year, which did not show any signs of pregnancy. Neither did a June 13, 2014 medical record show any presence of the human chorionic gonadotropin (HCG) hormone, which is produced during pregnancy.

Kim Hyun Joong’s attorney, Lee Jae Man, added, “Ms. Choi claimed that she received treatment following her miscarriage from the ‘A’ OB/GYN, but there is no record of it at all.”

“B” orthopedic clinic also provided evidence to Kim Hyun Joong’s rep, which showed that on May 31, 2014, Ms. Choi told the doctor that she was hit by someone ,and she received a diagnosis of a two-week treatment. On June 25, 2014, Ms. Choi told the doctor at the clinic that she bumped into a machine at the gym and she received a six-week treatment diagnosis.

On August 18, 2014, Ms. Choi visited “B” clinic again and she received an injury certificate for her two-week treatment injury, but didn’t received on for her six-week one.

“C” orthopedic clinic was another place that evidence was requested from and in the clinic’s documents, Ms. Choi visited the clinic on August 18, 2014- the same day she visited “B”- and told the doctor that she was hit by someone. X-rays were taken and she received a six-week treatment injury certificate from the “C” clinic.

Lee Jae Man summarized that since Ms. Choi said she was injured at a gym to the “B” clinic, she didn’t receive an injury certificate, but after changing her testimony to clinic “C,” she did received one.

Presently, Kim Hyun Joong is being sued for 1.6 billion won  (approx. $1,426,000 USD)  by Ms. Choi, and the second trial date is July 22. It was previously reported that Kim Hyun Joong was planning on counter-suing for 1.2 billon won (approx. $1,070,000 USD), which has now been formally filed on July 11. 

Article: Kim Hyun Joong's ex-girlfriend found to have no record of 'pregnancy + miscarriage'

Source: Herald POP via Nate

1. [+615, -10] Hul, the woman is so dumb. If she got 600 million won out of the deal, she should've ended it there but she made another deal with a baby she never even had ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ I don't get what she's thinking when she has no legal proof for anything

2. [+541, -32] Wow daebak, all of her lies are being revealed now? I feel so bad for Kim Hyun Joong~ how did he even meet a woman like her

3. [+497, -21] She managed to get 600 million won out of him without any proof... Kim Hyun Joong really got himself hooked hard.

4. [+44, -2] Daebak.. I knew she was a kkot-baem but she's trash of the trash... Kim Hyun Joong did nothing right either but he really got hooked onto something bad.

5. [+36, -2] She tried to go for even a bigger amount of money but got countered, tsk tsk tsk. Kkot-baem.

6. [+35, -2] So dumb.. if she got 600 million won out of him, she should just shut up and live her life quietly but she's asking for more without any evidence... what trash.

7. [+24, -3] Wow daebak, what a scary woman

-