[S] Tahiti reveals reality of being a 'nameless' girl group

ıllıllı Ƭrendιng Ƙorea ıllıllı
tah1.jpg


Article: Tahiti, one meal consists of five members sharing between two bowls of soup 'shocking'

Source: OSEN via Naver

1. [+5,147, -59] So this is the reality of an unpopular girl group... They're all so young but it seems like they're mature and working hard, which makes it sadder.. sigh..

2. [+4,612, -43] If this is all true and not just made up for TV.. can't imagine how heart breaking it must be for their moms to watch this.

3. [+4,438, -50] Honestly, as a teen myself, I've heard of the name Tahiti quite a few times but I don't know any songs by them. Shocking to see that this is how they live... does their agency not support them? I thought even unpopular idols would get a few gigs at events and stuff to make money

4. [+3,241, -31] Can't imagine how hard it must be to get the energy to dance while being able to afford to eat only so little ㅠ

5. [+503, -4] I've at least heard of the name Tahiti... imagine how many more girl groups you've never even heard the name of.

6. [+470, -20] Can't believe that one member glared at the maknae for not eating the kimchi sparingly... Ari really seems so bright and nice~

7. [+421, -8] Tough job being an idol, especially since only a few get to the top position. Imagine that all of the idols you see a few times on TV are living like this..

8. [+399, -13] Other than Jisoo, no one in Tahiti is that popular. I think that if an agency contracts an idol group, they need to be responsible for them for the duration of their contract...

-
 

tah2.jpg


Article: The shocking reality of a four year old nameless idol group Tahiti

Source: OSEN via Naver

The show revealed that Tahiti was responsible for their own make up, hair, and outfits. They mostly ate soups and split two servings between the five of them for diet purposes. They also used public transportation without a manager, and some members take two hours from their home to the rehearsal room.

Ari was revealed to be suffering from insomnia due to the worries of her future and having no income.

-

1. [+313, -12] Becoming an idol is nothing easy... but spending such a long time being nameless makes it that much harder for you to reach success. I wish them luck for now since I'm sure they'll be living different lives once they get popular.

2. [+245, -20] Hope they hit daebak in the future!! Fighting Tahiti~

3. [+193, -15] Must've been so hard for 4 years ㅠㅠㅠ They're talented and have good songs but there are just too many girl groups lately that it takes a lot more effort to get popular. They'll hit daebak for sure so find strength!!

4. [+172, -4] It's unfortunate but this is the reality... popularity takes luck and I hope this show gives them an opportunity to get their name out there.. find strength.

5. [+38, -2] Idols are definitely reliant on luck. EXID only blew up because of their fancam... 'Up & Down' was honestly their last attempt at fame. Being an idol is nothing easy... you may earn popularity but it's also just as hard to maintain it since you have to manage your fans too and you never know how long popularity will last...

-

Source: Nate

1. [+173, -3] This is reality. There are a lot of teens nowadays who want to debut as an idol and sing on stage and who knows how many idol groups debut a day but I bet the only ones who are actually successful from the ones you see on TV are maybe one or two out of the hundred...

2. [+58, -5] I enjoyed the show. It's a struggle for everyone but please find strength!

3. [+57, -24] The problem with this group is that they aren't talented;; They're basically pitted up against large scale agencies and to be successful over them means you have to be more talented but they're just average... they got their name out there thanks to Dohee but there are tons of more groups that people don't even know the names of.

4. [+15, -4] Do well, Tahiti!!! Will be supporting you!!!

5. [+12, -0] To all of the naive teens who have delusional dreams of becoming celebrities, this is your reality

-