[N] Kim Hyunjoong's lawyer questions validity of Ms.Choi's pregnancy

ıllıllı Ƭrendιng Ƙorea ıllıllı

khj.jpg

As the legal battle between Kim Hyun Joong and his ex-girlfriend Ms. Choi continues, Kim Hyun Joong's side is raising some questions as to the validity of Ms. Choi's alleged pregnancy, particularly regarding the sonogram photos she submitted as proof. 

Kim Hyun Joong's legal representative Lee Jae Man revealed to Sports Today via phone call that "there is a disparity between the time recorded on the sonogram pictures and the time Ms. Choi went in for a checkup. Her name isn't even recorded on the pictures." 

 

He added, "I don't know why she supplied us the wrong sonogram photos. On the date of her defense plea this past March she only showed us four weeks worth of medical records of amenorrhea and didn't submit any documents related to her pregnancy. She has only provided text messages between Kim Hyun Joong and herself as proof of the pregnancy. The text messages she showed were edited. The times weren't even properly marked." 

 

Last year, Choi already received 600,000,000 KRW (~$545,000 USD) from Kim Hyun Joong to subdue the whole situation and to keep the controversy from going public. However, Ms. Choi is now suing Kim Hyun Joong for an additional 1,600,000,000 KRW (~$1.4 million USD) in damages, claiming that she suffered an alleged miscarriage due to Kim Hyun Joong's physical abuse. 

The next trial between Kim Hyun Joong and Ms. Choi will be held on July 22.

 

Article: Kim Hyun Joong reps, "Ex-girlfriend's ultrasound doesn't match up with the time"

Source: Mydaily via Naver

Back in March, his ex-girlfriend went to the hospital to get her ultrasound at 10:40 AM. The consultation ended around 11 AM. She did not give her ultrasound picture immediately after the consultation but a week after, in which the picture had a time of 11:20 AM recorded. She had already left the hospital at 11:20. She refused to provide another picture to both the lawyers and the court.

-

1. [+12,255, -431] The woman's just insane -_- I hated Kim Hyun Joong at first but I don't think the woman's sane either. She should've just left the case after she got money the first time, now she's at risk of losing everything.

2. [+11,340, -220] Don't mess around with a kid's life. You'll go to hell for that.

3. [+9,908, -449] I was so disappointed in Kim Hyun Joong at first... because his image used to be that of an upright, moral young man and now I think he's been conned..

4. [+8,460, -346] Hul, the truth is finally being revealed. Not that Kim Hyun Joong did anything right himself but it must've been hard for him..

5. [+6,020, -771] Hyun Joong fighting!!!!!!

6. [+1,552, -35] Think about it logically... Kim Hyun Joong is still claiming that he'll take responsibility if the kid ends up being his... what woman would sue her baby's father like that for 1.6 billion won???

7. [+1,371, -49] As a fellow woman and mother myself... I feel like this woman is using her pregnancy for her benefit. I'm already doubting whether she was actually abused.. but she sounds like the type of woman who would purposely provoke a man into hitting her by saying offensive things and then go straight to the police once he actually raises a hand. She's not acting out of the best interest for her child... but rather using the child to get the most out of this lawsuit. Pathetic, really..

8. [+1,189, -35] If you read the article, it honestly just sounds like a drama plot where a woman fakes a pregnancy to rip some money off of a chaebol man.

-