[N] Ben Baller denies that YG is involved in recent drug controversy

ıllıllı Ƭrendιng Ƙorea ıllıllı
Untitled-5
 

The staff member involved in the breaking news story involving a drug bust at Incheon Airport as potentially been identified through tweets by Ben Baller.

Just yesterday (June 26th), Korean media portal The Fact broke news that top Hallyu idols may be involved in a recent police investigation regarding drugs after they arrested a concert staff member, known as “A” (not initials), working for a major label.

According to the report, “A” admitted that an idol, known as “B” (not initials), from his company also used drugs with him in areas such as private booths and studios to avoid others. Additionally, many other idols are suspected by the police to be also abusing with “A” and “B” with multiple entertainment personnel confirming “B” is a top Hallyu idol.

On June 27th, Ben Baller posted several tweets regarding the situation and wrote, “Please do NOT affiliate me with Harry Kim at all whatsoever. I cut ties with him over a year ago. He’s about to take down a major label. smh.” The tweet was deleted approximately four hours after its initial posts.

benballer_1024

He continued to write, “Only bad thing people can say about me is that I’m loud and that I’m an . Never stole or jerked anyone in any business deal. Ever,” “People keep quiet on social media because it’s the “classier” thing to do but behind closed doors with the Feds they snitch on their homies,” and “I’m off Twitter. Keep being ‘classy.’ I’m gonna keep being loud, but honest and decent while you classy folks lie and deceit ‘quietly.'”

With his tweets, it is suspected that “A” is actually Harry Kim, who is known to be affiliated and working under YG Entertainment.

While the tweet does not confirm anything or mention the drug scandal directly, the words “take down a major label” is very key to the entire story. In the initial report by The Fact, the media outlet specifically states, ““A” is known to be a concert staff member at a major label.”

Ben Baller is a celebrity jeweler with strong ties to the Korean entertainment industry, providing jewelry for artists in YG Entertainment and other labels. In a past interview, Ben Baller even revealed he was introduced to YG Entertainment through Harry Kim.

When asked, “how did you first come across YG Family and G-Dragon?”, Ben responded,“through a mutual friend of ours, Harry Kim.”

Harry is especially close with the BIGBANG members, being spotted with them at birthday parties, overseas trips, and even with rumored girlfriend of G-DragonKiko Mizuhara, on more than one occasion. His official title at YG Entertainment is “International Cooperation”.

Left to Right: Sandara Park, Harry Kim, Justin Bieber

Left to Right: Sandara Park, Harry Kim, Justin Bieber

Left to Right: Harry Kim, Seungri, G-Dragon, Diplo

Left to Right: Harry Kim, Seungri, G-Dragon, Diplo

Harry Kim (left); G-Dragon (right)

Harry Kim (left); G-Dragon (right)

When confronted by users on Twitter for his tweets, Ben Baller gets incredibly upset and sent back tweets revealing more into the deterioration of his relationship with Harry Kim. As a user accuses him of abandoning his friends (Harry) in times of needs, Ben responded that Harry owes him money as well as “lied and cheated”.

tweet

While Koreaboo has reached out to all parties involved, we have not received an official statement yet. Stay tuned for more updates on this developing story.

----------

BenBallerClarifies