Shocking News 2

The Promise

At a restaurant in Gangnam street.

"So, how's your first day?" Yeon Hee asked her daughter.

"Oh, mom! I can't believe that I just met Exo" Ru Mi answered, taking a sip of her drink before she continue her story "and Suho is amazing! He's so kind" she was smiling brightly.

"Suho? Is that the guy you like in Exo?" her mom questioned. "How lucky" she stated when she saw her daughter nod.

"By the way, they are just introducing me. Not much of a first day though" she sighed "from what I heard, it's going to be one hell of a ride" she said.

"Ru Mi, manners!" her mom hissed "Why do you have to use those words?" she frowned.

"You're lucky I just use that word around you" she mumbled.

Yeon Hee tapped her fingers and gave Ru Mi a creepy smile. "Mimi my girl, I have something to tell you" she said and bat her eyes the way she would when she's asking a favour from her daughter.

Having a bad feeling about it, Ru Mi reluctantly asked "What is it?"

Yeon Hee's smile turned to a grin. "Remember Jun?" she waited for her daughter's respond and when there's a nod, she continued "I met his mother just now and after a while, we came to a desicion to arrange your marriage with Jun. Your dad had agreed to this and of course grandma was super delighted about the news" she said.

She was fine at first because she knew her mom would be this way. She knew that it would only end up disastrousbecause believe me, her mom had done this dozens of times. She bet that it would only last for 2 days because nothing had ever lasted for more than 2 days. Noone had ever been able to make her heart race other than  Jun when she was a kid and Suho from Exo.

Then, she remembered her promise with Jun. "I can't. I won't. I will not, mom!" her voice was loud. Those sittling around then turned to look at the commotion she's making."I won't agree to this and I know Jun will not agree to this also" she said, trying to calm down.

"How you you know that?" Yeon Hee was getting angry.

"I know him better than you" she answered.

Yeon Hee shook her head "You don't even know his real name" she said in a really low tone.

Ru Mi frowned and dashed out of the restaurant.

Feeling panicked, she pull out her phone and typed to Jun's mom quickly. "I don't know what happened to her but she had just rejected  the proposal" she typed and clicked send.

It didn't take much time for her to recieve the reply. "I have some problems here too. Let's try to coax them by showing them how they look like now" it said and below was a picture of someone she had seen before.

She frowned and focused on the picture. Then, both her brows raised "Suho!" she exclaimed.