Shocking News

The Promise

Exo's dorm, Suho's room.

 

Suho rushed into his room immediately after telling the members to clean the dorm before Ru Mi come tomorrow. He knew that he need to escape as fast as he could before anyone started asking him why. I know you would say it's normal to clean up before someone new enter the dorm or because she's a girl so show something good to give her a good first impression and that is what he thought of telling the others too but luckily he didn't.

It's a good thing he didn't because 1) They have never cleaned their dorm before a new manager join them 2) even if the new manager is a girl. He heard the others started moving around so he went to sit on his bed.

"I can't tell them any of the excuses and I can't tell them that I like her because I just met her at the airport yesterday" he sighed "they would just say that there is no such thing as love at first sight" he mumbled.

Just as he was about to land on his bed, he recieved a phone call. It was his mom.

"Hello mom. I just came back from practice" he started.

"Whatever!" her mom answered. He was surprised because his mom never answer him like that "I have something important to tell you" she squealed "I met Mimi's mom and we decided to arrange your marriage with her" she was so excited that she doesn't let her son to say a word. Besides, she knew that her son is still in shock and need time to process everything.

It's true though. It did take Suho some time to process and when he get it "YOU DID WHAT?!" he yelled. When he remembered that the others could hear him, he shut his mouth with a hand.

"We've decided to marry you two off" she told him calmly.

"Omma! I don't want to marry her and I know she won't agree to this too. Believe me! I know her better than you" he tried to convince her and it seems like it did.

"Yes" she said softly "you know her better than me" he's more relaxed now but not for long "but I know her name and you don't" she said happily.

"Omma!" he was about to yell at his mom again.

"I even know how she look like" she was getting high again "Oh, she's such a beauty. I just need to tell your brother now" she quickly hang the phone.

"Omma. Omma!" he was surprised that she hang up on him just like that. He don't want this to happen. He remembered the promise he made with the girl Mimi and now he has someone that he like. He can't let this happen. He rush out of the dorm to his mother's place to stop this nonsence.