Monster

The Promise

Exo dorm.

Rumi was sad from the news she just heard and rushed to the dorm. He has a girl that he likes Rumi thought What was I thinking? I just met him! Why would I hope for more?! He's an idol! tears rolled down her cheeks I bet the girl he likes is an idol too she thought and pressed the password for the dorm.

As if finding out about her crush having a crush on another girl is not enough a torture for her, she found the dorm in a mess, Chanyeol and Chen pulling each other's hair the way girls would fight over their boyfriend and Kyungsoo yelling at Sehun for taking his drink while the others just laugh and cheer on those fighting. She remembered Sayoung had told her once that these kids are monsters. She tried stopping them but they seemed to not be able to listen to her.

Suho, Kai and Minseok just entered the dorm with their manager and quickly try to help Rumi to stop their fighting when a book flew and hit Rumi's head. That was when she snapped. She walked to the table in the middle of the room and flipped the table to make them stop.

"SHUT UP!" Rumi said with voice really low that you could think she was growling at you. Everyone stopped to find an angry face. No, angry is an understatment. She was mad, hands rolled into tight fist, so tight that the knuckles turned white, brows furrowed, eyes flaring with anger that Chanyeol swear he saw flame in her eyes.

"What were you doing?" she asked with a voice still low but everyone can see that she's trying to suppress her anger "Explain" she said louder.

They fidget in their place, not knowing what to say. Some bit their lips, eyeing the others for them to explain while some mouthing 'hyung' as they try to push them to explain. Kyungsoo on the other hand bit his nails.

"Kyungsoo" Rumi said asking him for explanation since she knew that he was the one screaming just now.

Everyone turn to him and saw that he cracked his nail when she called his name. He looked at her with wide eyes and then to the others, pleading them to explain it for him but they just gave him weak, sympathetic smile. He turn back to the girl and stuttered while explaining "I-I... Se-Sehun was... took m-my drink s-so I yelled at him" he said and shrunk himself, hiding behind Suho who was standing infront of him.

Rumi scoff at his statement "You yelled at him just because he took your drink?" she said "Come on Kyungsoo, you're an adult! You should act more matured!" she explained.

Sehun smirked as he think that he's out of trouble earning a glare from Kyungsoo. When Rumi saw what Sehun did, she rolled her eyes "Sehun, you're at fault here. You're doing the dishes for a month with Kyungsoo. If I ever find out that you two quarrelling over something like this again, you're both going to sleep outside for a night" she said and both of them wanted to say something to disagree but stopped when they saw her angry eyes.

The other kids snickered when they saw the Kyungsoo that can be very scary and the wild Sehun turn into a tamed beast under Rumi's order.

"What are you people snickering at?" Rumi said while glaring at the others "At least they are the first to give explanation and their fight were no more than yelling and running away from the other while you" she said pointing to Chanyeol "and you" pointing at Chen "were pulling each other's hair the way girls would when they fight over a guy!" her voice louder than before and everyone was silent.

She look around at the others "Oh, you 3 were here?" she asked sarcastically as she look at Baekhyun, Tao and Lay one by one in the eye "I thought you were not here because the last time I checked, noody, I repeat, NOBODY helped me to stop the fight!" she yelled at them.

"And Lay, I thought I could rely on you to stop them but you didn't" she said sounding really hurt.

When he heard her saying that, tears start to pool in his eyes. "I'm sorry" he said, his voice cracking.

Rumi sighed at the sight and tried calming down. "The five of you are going to clean the house for a whole month. Any fight within the month, you're going to sleep ouside for a night" she said "As for today, ALL of you are going to clean this mess. That includes you MR MANAGER" she stress out the word all and mr manager.

They all nod as they don't want to make her mad anymore and started cleaning the mess they made almost immediately. Rumi walked to the kitchen and grab a glass of water to cool herself.

Suho walked to the kitchen to make sure that she's okay. When he saw her holding a glass of water with her eyes closed, he asked "Are you okay?" he walked closer to her.

Rumi opened her eyes to see the image of the person she like most. "I'm fine" she said with a smile but when she remembered that he likes somebody, her heart started to hurt. Tears were starting to pool in her eyes as she tried to keep her smile.

Suho wiped the tears that rolled down her cheeks and sighed. "I'm sorry for what they did" he said, appologizing on behalf of s.

Rumi shook her head but hug him when she felt her legs starting to tremble. Suho just rub circles on her back as he whisper soothing words to stop her from crying. 

Minseok entered the kitchen to find Suho but saw the scene so he walked back to the living room where the other 9 were busy cleaning.

"What's wrong hyung? Where's Suho hyung?" Sehun asked.

He smiled at them and said "He's hugging our future sister-in-law" and they all smiled.

They saw Suho and Rumi walking out of the kitchen side by side and start to clean again. Then, Rumi's phone rang. It was from her mother. She sighed and answered the call, walking a bit farther from the others.

"Hello mom" she said weakly.

"Hey honey" her mom started "I was just wondering if you're busy this weekend" she went straight to the point.

"I have to accompany the group to a photoshoot but I'm free in the evening" she told her as the others stopped with their work to listen to her conversation.

"Great!" she exclaimed "Jun's mom and I were going to find a dress for your wedding so we thought you should come with us" she said.

"Mom!" her voice was louder than when she was angry at the boys and it made them flinch "I told you I'm not marrying him!" she said and the others turn to Suho with wide eyes.

"I don't care. Just come with us to get the wedding dress and that's final" she said and end the call.

"Mom? Mom!" she screamed and throw her phone to the wall when she realise that her mother had ended the call. She stormed out of the dorm with tears thinking Am I not fated to be with Suho even when he is so close to me?

Minseok pick up the now shattered phone and turn to Suho saying "Now what?" with a worried look.

 

A/N

I guess thats all for now. Have fun reading.