New Girl

The Promise

Exo training room.

The door opened and 10 guys were seen sitting on the floor, chatting with each other. A girl entered the room following after the pregnant lady infront of her. The pregnant lady clapped her hands and asked all 10 of them to gather around as she make an announcement.

"Okay, as you all know, I will be giving birth soon so you will need a new manager though there is another manager  who is supposed to take care of you since there are tons of you with a very immature personality and can cause trouble anytime" she started "let's just go straight to the point. This is my junior from highschool. I requested for her help and she agreed. Introduce yourself now" she instructed.

"Hello, my name is Kwon Ru Mi. I will be in your care for the next few months" she started cheerfully though there's a sign of nervousness in her voice.

A guy extended his hand to greet. "Nice to meet you Ru Mi. I'm Suho, the leader of the group" he introduced charismatically.

Ru Mi smiled timidly and mumbled "I know. Everybody knows Exo."

The pregnant lady punched her in the back and told her that she won't last if she continue being shy with them. "Remember, they are monsters. Don't believe what they say easily" she smirked after thinking of the girl's personality "well, I can't say that to the monster itself. I requested for you to replace me while I'm away is because I think only a monster could control these monsters" she chuckled before leaving the girl and the other manager with Exo.

None of the members understand what the pregnant lady was saying. They just let it go thinking that all this is because of the hormones. 

"Don't let it bother you. It's just the hormones" Suho tried to reassure the girl "how can she say an angel like you is a monster" he sounded rather offended.

The other members exchanged glances with each other. They have never seen their leader acting this way.