How Was Mimi?

The Promise

Suho's room, Exo's dorm.

As Suho enter the dorm with his manager, the other members rushed to him. They pulled him to the couch and force him to sit.

"So, how was Mimi-ssi?" Tao asked.

"Mimi-ssi?" he asked back as he think of the right word to describe her "She's different from when she was a kid" he said.

"What do you mean?" Baekhyun asked.

"There's something different about her. I don't know what it is but she's just different" he sighed but then smiled "I guess she changed while being away. I mean, everyone change as they grow older" he told them.

They looked at each other "What's her reaction when she found out that you're Exo Suho?" Chanyeol asked.

"Her reaction? She was pretty much surprised" he told them honestly "you should have seen her face. Her eyes could rival Kyungsoo when she saw my face" he laughed as he recall how she looked like.

Kyungsoo sighed and asked "What do you think of her?"

Suho blinked a few times. "What do I think of her? What do you mean?" he frowned as he look at Kyungsoo for answer.

"What he meant by is 'do you like her'?" Minseok said and everyone, including their manager turned to him, waiting for his answer.

He smiled "Yes, I like her" he said and they started to make disapproving sound "as a close friend who would listen to me talking about my crush on my manager" he said and they all sighed relieved. All except their manager hyung. His face turned pale and his body as hard as a stone.

"What's wrong hyung?" Suho asked and reach out his hand to grab his manager back to reality. What surprised everyone is how he reacted at Suho's touch. He pulled his hand quickly and step backwards till his back hit the wall.

"Hyung?" Sehun and Lay asked at the same time.

There was a short silence before Chanyeol burst into laughter. The other members were giving him questioning looks.

"Chanyeol, what's wrong?" Suho asked.

"What is it? What did I miss?" Chen asked as he look at Chanyeol to the manager and around the dorm.

"Hyung?" Kai asked wondering what made his hyung laugh this much.

"Hyung!" Chanyeol said in between laughter "Did you just wake up from sleep?" he asked again.

They all turn to their manager for his answer. "Yes" he said.

With that, Chanyeol started laughing again. The others stare at their manager to find anything funny on his face that could cause him to laugh this much.

Nothing. No marks, no saliva, nothing. "There's nothing there. Nothing on his face" Kyungsoo said.

"There seriously is nothing to laugh at" Tao said as he continue to look at their manager's face.

"H-He's half asleep!" was all Chanyeol could say in between his laugh. He's holding on to his stomach as he try to cool himself from laughing too much.

"What's the problem with being half-asleep?" Suho asked.

Chanyeol's eyes went wide. "You didn't realise it? None of you didn't realise anything?" he asked.

"Realise what?" Kyungsoo asked.

"What did Suho hyung say before he turn pale?" he tried giving them a clue.

They took their time thinking of what it was. Baekhyun was first to break into laughter followed by Kai and later Suho.

Those who can't think of anything that could make it funny only look at them with a confused expression.

"Suho hyung said 'My crush on my manager' and he became pale" Chanyeol said and started laughing again. This time, the whole room was filled with laughter. Their manager blushed as he think of what had happened.

"Stop it! I was half-asleep!" he said out loud which only make Chanyeol's laughter worse.

"By the way, Suho, do you think she will change her mind?" their manager asked.

"Who?" he asked.

"Mimi-ssi. What do you think? Do you think she'll change her mind after meeting you? I mean, you're Suho. You're no longer the Jun that she knows" he said.

He shook his head and smiled. "She's not. She has someone that she like and I'm sure she won't change her mind from the way she listen to me talking about RuMi-ssi" he said but with less confidence.

"You're not sure?" Sehun asked.

"Don't worry. We'll confirm it the next time you meet her. We have to make sure she doesn't have any feeling towards you. In the meantime, our mission is to make RuMi-ssi fall for you" Minseok said and they all agree.

At the same time, the door unlocked. RuMi appeared and was surprised to see everyone crowding Suho.

"You're back late" Minseok said nervously.

"Yeah, I had some things to settle" she said "why aren't you all sleeping yet?" she asked.

"We're just chatting" Suho said and laughed nervously.

She smiled and told them that she's going to sleep. "It was quite tiring today" she said before going to her room.

They all released all the air that they hadn't realise  they have been holding. "That wasn't so bad" Sehun said.

 

A/N

Double update! Yay!