Angry Ru Mi

The Promise

Exo's dorm.

"Jun~" a little girl's voice woke him up "Jun~ wake up~" he heard it again and smiled.

"Mimi?" his voice was a whisper.

"Junmyun-ssi" a different voice said "wake up~" he shot his eyes open.

"Ru Mi-ssi?" he saw her sitting on the bed shaking his body to wake him up.

"Wake up" she said softly "You have a photoshoot at 9" she told him as she move to the next bed to get Sehun to open his eyes.

"Leave him" Suho said "I'll wake him. He's quite hard to handle in the morning" he told her and lead her out of the room.

 

Heading to another room, she saw Minseok walking towards her. She was glad that he had woken up but quite surprised to see him already up, drinking coffee when she got out of her room earlier this morning.

"Let me help you wake them up" he said as they enter a room.

"Wake up kids~" she said loudly and kyungsoo opened his eyes. Kai on the other hand is still asleep.

"Yah! Jongin! Wake up!" Minseok said as he shook him roughly.

Ru Mi was about to stop him from being so rough when Kai, being half asleep, pushed him to the ground.

"YAH!" Minseok screamed but before he could do anything, a frowning Ru Mi rushed to the sleeping kid and pulled his ear.

"Wake up and say sorry to Minseok-ssi before I pull your ear all the way to the toilet" she ordered as Kai wailed in pain.

His cries had waken almost everyone in the dorm. Suho rushed to the room but stopped to laugh when he saw Ru Mi who is shorter than Kai, making the taller cry in pain with one of her hand on his ear.

"What happened?" Suho asked at last.

"He pushed Minseok-ssi and made him fall on the ground" she explained.

Suho smiled and gave a thumbs up "Ru Mi-ssi, DAEBAK!" he said.

 

Suho went straight to Sehun and shook him quickly but all he got was the maknae's whine. He smirked at the thought of his new trick to wake him up.

"Sehun-ah~" he said in a way which is definitely not going to have an effect on Sehun on daily basis because, it's tookind "just wake up already. You don't want to end up like Jongin" he told him.

"What happen to Jongin?" he asked still not trying to openhis eyes.

"Ru Mi-ssi pulled his ears to wake him up like your mother would" he said.

Sehun's eyes shot open and gave Suho a look which says are you kidding me?

Suho nodded to answer the look that he Sehun gave him. As soon as he got the answer from Suho and a loud cry was heard, he rushed to the toilet.

Eventhough it took some time to get everyone up, Ru Mi managed to do it. "I did my first task well today" she muttered as she prepare their breakfast.

"Ru Mi-ssi, manager hyung is still not awake" Chanyeol said.

Ru Mi's eyes rounded "I woke him up first and I'm sure he got off his bed" she said still surprised.

"He tend to go back to sleep after placing his phone on the table" Baekhyun told her.

The side of twitched when she tried to give them a fake smile. It shows that she's angry if anybody realised that.

Ru Mi took a bottle of cold water and brought it into the manager's room. Exo followed her, still wondering what that bottle of water is used for.

When she's in the room, she tried waking the manager up but he wouldn't even move. She open the bottle cap and that is when they realise what's going to happen. A few of them managed to grab their phone and record this scene.

Thry all did countdown out loud and when it reached to zero, the cold water splashed on his face, making him to jump off his bed and rush to the toilet.