She Is Her?!

The Promise

In a closed cafe nearby.

[Mimi's substitute's pov]

I entered the cafe and head to the table at a corner where a girl sat with her cup of coffee, a tablet and a book on the table. she was engrosed in the thing she was doing. I still don't know what her job is because ever since the first time I saw her, she's always writing things and rewriting it again in her tablet.

"Mimi-ssi" I said, trying to get her attention.

She raised her head and smiled. "Oh, you're done already?" she said as I took a seat infront of her.

"Yeah" I nod but before I could say more, she stopped me.

"I'm sorry. I know you wanted to tell me the full report like I instructed you but I have something more important to tell you first" she was smiling from ear to ear.

"As I told you, I'd help you to pay your brother's hospital fees if you would be my substitute to meet my future husband right?" she said.

I nod at her statement. It is the main reason why I help her. I mean, who would be crazy enough to become a substitute to meet someone's fiance? I was deperate and she offered help even if there's a condition with it.

"Yes" I said "and I am grateful for your help. You paid the fees even if I haven't done the job yet" I bowed at her.

"Yeah, yeah, whatever" she rolled her eyes but return to smiling again "the thing is, I found a hospital that has a specialist from America that had experienced cases like your brother. I arranged the transfer process to happen tomorrow. I just wanted to tell you this because it's not in our agreement" she explained "Oh, and I have paid for everything so don't worry about the costs."

On the other hand, I started to panic "What do you mean? You don't have to. I mean, you've paid for the fees in this current hospital and I'm grateful for your help because if they force him out with the reason I couldn't pay, he'd be dead by now" I told her.

She closed her eyes and sighed "Sooyoung-ah, I've paid for the treatment process and I've arranged for the whole transfer process to happen. Besides, what do you mean by 'you don't have to'? This place provide better facilities and they have a specialist that is experienced in this sickness. With all this, the chance for your brother to wake up is higher" she was very convincing that I stop saying anything.

I nod in agreement. I know that if I disagree, she'd do more than this. I learnt it the hard way.

Satisfied with the answer she got, she asked me "So, the report?"

I took a deep breath and smiled at her "It's a success. He did say that I look different but he didn't suspect anything" I told her.

She nod her head and smiled happily. "I knew you could do it!" she said.

"But Mimi-ssi, if you found out who he is you'd be surprised" I told her.

She shook her head "Even if he's popular or super rich, I will still choose my guy. I liked him the first time I saw him" she sighed "I'm lucky that I'm working with him now, as their manager. Although being a manager is really hard and tiring, having him close to me makes me happy" she said.

"Manager? What does he do?" I asked her.

"Singer" she said as she pack her things "here's my card, if you need anything, call me" she gave me a card.

When I saw her name card, my eyes rounded. Her name is Kwon Ru Mi. She works at SM Entertainment as EXO's co-manager. RuMi? Suho's RuMi? Is the girl that he like the same girl who happen to be his fiance whom he wanted to not marry? How about the guy that Mimi-ssi like? Is it another guy? If it is, I pity Suho I thought.

"You're Exo's manager?" my voice was so loud that she chuckled at my reaction "and your name is RuMi?" I asked again.

She nod her head "Yeah, when we were kids, Jun used to call me Mimi" she said.

"What about Jun? Do you know his full name?" I wanted to know if she knows that Suho is her fiance Kim Jun Myun a.k.a JUN.

She shook her head "I'm used to calling him Jun. I don't know his full name. We never use our full name" she said.

There was a short silence since I'm processing everything in my mind. I could see her cocking her head to a side wondering if there is anything else I want to ask. "Any other question?" she asked.

"Could it be that the guy that you like is Exo member?" I asked her. I'm starting to think that the guy she likes is her fiance too. I just want to confirm it.

She nod and gave a shy smile "I know it would be impossible but I want to give it a try" she said softly.

"Who is it?" I asked. If it's Suho, that means they both like their own fiance  I thought to myself.

She lowered her head and I saw her cheeks turning red. "Suho" she said in almost a whisper.

What is this? What is happening? How could something like this happen? How could something so simple become this complicated? I thought as I watch rush out of the cafe with a red face.

 

A/N

I know, it's been too long. I'm sorry. I was busy with my college year and still adjusting to the new schedule. So, this is the latest update. I hope you enjoy it.