Her First Day

The Promise

Exo's dorm.

[Suho's pov]

When we entered the dorm, our manager called for Ru Mi-ssi. He had been bragging about how we manage to surprise her with the cleanliness all the time we were in the car on our way back.

As we were complaining about the schedule the manager had prepared for us, Ru Mi-ssi appeared from the kitchen with an apron still on her.

She looked so pretty in it. It made me imagine how it would be if we were married. I just came back from work and she greeted me, still have the apron on her as she prepare our dinner.

My imagination was interupted by our manager rushing to the kitchen, screaming "food!" I hope Ru Mi-ssi didn't hear that.

When we enter the kitchen, I saw Ru Mi-ssi motioning Baekhyun to sit and have kimbap with her. Though I respect him for thinking of my feelings, I can't make Ru Mi-ssi not eat because she thought she's making it awkward for him.

I managed to keep her seated and have her kimbap with Baekhyun. Even if I feel slightly jealous of him, I can't do anything about that. I'm not Ru Mi's boyfriend.

After a long, awkward silence, Baekhyun asked why she made so many kimbap without cucumber when he's the only one who doen't eat cucumber.

That's when I found out that she doesn't like cucumbers too. Well, if that is the reason why she wanted to eat with Baekhyun, I guess, there's nothing to worry. I thought that she liked him. It would be hard to make her like me if she likes him.

Baekhyun is like the perfect guy for a girl. He has the looks, the voice and he knows how to talk to people. Any girl would want to date him.

 

After snacks time, everyone left to do their own things. I waited in the kitchen and helped Ru Mi-ssi clear the table.

"Let me wash the dishes" I told her "it's my thanks to you for preparing something for us when we got back" I tried to help her.

"It's my job, Suho-ssi" she said "besides, I didn't need to clean the house on the first day of work because of you. I'm really grateful for your help" she continued.

It's her first day. It made me chuckle just thinking of the word first day.

"What is it?" she asked.

I shook my head "It's your first day, I didn't want you to do so many things at once" I told her "tomorrow, on the other hand, you'll have to face many challanges. Besides, no one had made us snacks before" I tried convincing her.

She smiled and said "Alright. You can help me but just this once" so I managed to spend some time together with her on her first day.