Different

The Promise

Exo's dorm.

Suho was the first to enter the dorm. The other members followed him from behind, whining about going home earlier. They all crashed in the living room.

Tao took control of the sofa and earned the grumble from the others. He could hear some why are you so tall but he was too tired to even move away from the sofa.

The leader tried to get their attention but it took him sometime to stop the members from pushing and pulling Tao from the sofa. "Okay" he said once they were settled down "Ru Mi will move in tomorrow evening so I want everyone to clean this house before she enter" he heard some dissasticfation from the maknae line but they all nod their head.

After Suho walk into his room, the others started glancing at each other. Then, they started chattering. "Have you seen him like this before?" Baekhyun asked "Did you see how he look at the girl and extend his hand to the girl? He's not usually like that with girl right?" Sehun tried to confirm and earned a few silent nods from the other members.

"He's even making us clean the dorm for her" Kai grumbled. Then, they heard a little noise came from the leader's room. They waited for more noise, trying to focus on the sound but it died down.

"Do you think he likes her?" Lay said making the silence in the house become unbearable "I mean, he have a soft spot when it comes to petite girls" he reminded them.

They nodded in agreement. They remembered the incident where one of the fans were pushed and fell to the ground because she was small. Not like kid small but lack of height small for a highschool girl. It was at a fansigning in China. When he saw the girl on the ground, he stood up, shocking everyone and helped the girl up. He gave the girl his signature and talked to her for a long time, asking this and that and even smiling brightly which seemed bizzare for the other members because they always see this matured smile on him. It was the first time he talk to a fan for so long. He even drag Lay who was sitting next to him to ease the conversation between them.

Jongdae eyed the door then said "I don't know if this is just his soft spot for petite girls or something else but I'm pretty sure he's different. It's as if he's really interested in this girl" he sighed and gain more sigh from the other members. The living room is filled with dark, confused, all the dull aura as they try to think of something.

Without warning, Suho slammed the door open and rushed out of the dorm. The members looked alarmed. 

"Did he hear us?" Kyungsoo asked in a panick "Is he mad at us?" he turned for an answer but all of them were petrified, shocked by his action.

Just then, the manager came back after discussing with Ru Mi when she should move in. "Where is Suho going?" he asked but received no answer.