Confession

The Promise

Exo's dorm.

When Suho reached the dorm, he saw the maknae line in tears. Kyungsoo was on the verge of crying while the others look as if their life had been out. The manager on the other hand was sitting on the couch with his arms crossed.

"What happen? Why are they crying?" Suho asked the manager but he only shrugged. Suho turn to the others and look in their eyes one by one.

He caught Jongin's eyes and demand for answer. "Tell me Jongin" he said firmly.

"I-I... I'm sorry" he started weeping "please don't leave us!" he was begging like a kid.

"Why would I leave you?" he asked again but now with a worried tone.

"Because we hurt your feelings" Baekhyun said in a monotone.

Suho's eyes went round "And how did you hurt my feelings?" he questioned.

"By saying that you're different and you maybe... has feelings for Ru Mi -ssi and that you changed because of her" Lay confessed with his eyes closed.

"Well, I should have told you that I like her but how does having you guys finding out about me liking her have anything to do with hurting my feelings and leaving you guys? You know I won't hide stuff from you... even if it's about me liking someone" he explained "actually, I was just looking for the right moment to tell you guys. I mean, telling you that I like her the first time meeting would be absurd" he said.

"But you ran out of the dorm right after we conclude that you like her" Minseok said.

Suho blinked in confusion. He tried to think why he ran out of the dorm and when he remember the reason, he smiled. "That was because of my mom" he told them and they all sighed.

"So, not because of Ru Mi-ssi?" Sehun asked and he shook his head as an answer.

"Why did you run off? Anything happened to your mom?" the manager asked him.

Suho shook his head and gave a weak smile. "Nothing happened to her" he answered "just me. Something happened to me" he laughed weakly.

"What's wrong?" Kyungsoo asked.

"Are you sick?" Jongdae asked in a worried tone.

Suho just shook his head for every question. Upon seeing the other's worried face, he said "My mom had just arranged my marriage with my childhood friend."

The room was filled with gasps and wide eyes. Their manager had the biggest eyes in the room. Even Kyungsoo's big eyes was beaten by him this time around. "She did what?!" his voice was loud enough to make everyone in the room jump.