Moving Into Exo's Dorm

The Promise

Exo's dorm.

Ru Mi entered the dorm and was surprised that the dorm was clean. "I thought Sa Young eonni said your dorm was a total mess" she said to the manager.

"It was, until 2 hours ago" he said "Suho made them cleanthe dorm. Let me get your things to your room. Then, I'll tell you which room is the members are in" he grab her luggage and drag it into a room.

"This was Sa Young's room so don't worry, she cleans well" he chuckled "since I need to get back to the group, I'll be quick" he hurried out and open a door to a room.

"This is Sehun and Suho's room" he said "this is Minseok's room. He keeps it to himself because he doesn't like the mess the others make so this will be the easiest room to clean or should I say the room that doesn't need cleaning" he explained as he walk to the next room.

"This would be Chanyeol's room" he displayed a room which had a slight mess on the computer table "he compose music, sometimes" he went out and open the rest of the doors for Ru Mi.

"The others share rooms. Only Chanyeol and Minseok has the room for themself" he said when he was at the front door "I'm going to get them from their photoshoot session so try to make yourself at home" Ru Mi nodded before he leave her to get the members.

Since there's not much cleaning to be done, Ru Mi went to Chanyeol's room to rearrange the papers on his table. "You're so talented young man" she mumbled as some of the music notes catch her interest.

After checking each room, she went to the living room "Why did you clean everything? There's nothing I could do here" she mumbled to herself.

Then, she thought of something. She went to the kitchen and open the fridge. She smiled when she saw the fridge is filled with foods, raw ingredients.

"Let's see, what should I do?" she look through the fridge for the snacks that she's going to make for Exo when they reach their dorm later.

She smiled when she thought of something. "That's it, kimbap rolls" she said as she get the ingredients ready.

 

After slicing the carrots and cucumber into thin pieces, boiling some chickens and shredding it, rolling the ingredients in a seaweed for several pieces, and cutting them into smaller pieces, Exo members entered their dorm.

"Just in time" she whispered to no one particular.

"Ru Mi-ssi! We're back!" the manager said.

Ru Mi walked out of the kitchen, still with the apron on and called everyone to enter the kitchen. "I prepared some kimbap if you want" she told them and disappear back to the kitchen.

When Exo reach the kitchen, they saw two plates of kimbap. One plate is big enough for athe whole house to enjoy the food while the ither one has kimbap enough for one or two people.

When Ru Mi saw Baekhyun enter the kitchen, she motioned him to the plate with less amount. "Baekhyun-ssi, you'll be sharing it with me. The others will enjoy the kimbap I prepared on that big plate" she explained to them.

Baekhyun was hesitant to eat the kimbap. "Don't worry Ru Mi-ssi, I'll have the kimbap the others are having" he tried to convince her and relax the frown on Suho's face.

Ru Mi blinked her eyes a few times indicating that she's thinking "But that won't be enough for all of you" she said "and I thought you don't eat cucumber so I prepared some without cucumbers on it. If you feel awkward eating with me then I won't eat with you" she stood up and was about to walk away when Suho stop her.

He shook his head lightly "Just eat the food" he smiled at her, making her sit back on the chair "what's wrong Baekhyun, just eat it already" he said and motiined him to get back to the seat infront of Ru Mi.

They all ate in silence. Even the manager doesn't have anything to say. Then, Baekhyun asked something to break the silence.

"Why did you make so many kimbaop without cucumber when I'm the only one who doesn't eat cucumber" he asked.

Ru Mi stopped and chuckled. "Actually, I don't like cucumber too so I made this kimbap for two people" she gave Baekhyun a smile.