You Can Call Me Oppa

The Promise

Exo's dorm's kitchen.

[RuMi's pov]

OMG! Suho is standing next to me I thought and peeked at my side. He really is here! I pinched my thight to make sure that I wasn't dreaming.

"You know, you can just call me using my real name" he said suddenly, breaking the silence and my constant staring.

"Sorry?" I said as I didn't catch what he was saying.

"Jun Myun. You can just call me using that name" he said and smiled softly at me.

Oh, the smile is killing me! I tried to distract myself from suddenly kissing him because, hell, that is the only thing I could think of.

"Ju-Junmyun-ssi" I stuttered as I was trying to control my emotion. 

Stop trying to steal a kiss. He might think you're here just because you like him and not to help your friend with her job. I tried convincing myself and it seemed to work a little because I can focus on what Junmyun-ssi was saying.

"I guess step one on making you comfortable is done" he said "now, on to step two" he turned to face me and looked straight in my eyes.

"Step two is talking about the things that you like" he started "may I know what do you like?" he asked.

What do I like? Exo Suho, Kim Jun Myun, Exo leader... is what I want to say but changed to "Chocolate cakes" to make it look like I'm just a normal girl and not someone who came to stalk the guy that I like in a boy group.

Junmyun-ssi nodded but his facial expression shows that he's waiting for a different answer.

"So, um... in Exo, who do you like?" he asked.

This is so bad. "Ummm.... I like... everyone" I told him but I recieved a sigh from him.

"I mean, who do you like most?" he asked again "Your bias. Only one person" he explained his question to make sure I understand.

I lowered my gaze to my feet. I could feel my cheeks burning from embarrasement. When I feel him cocking his head to get a glimpse of my face, I turned around.

"S-Su-Suho" I stuttered while answering him.

"Yes?" he questioned.

"Kim Jun Myun" I told him again, now, with more confidence.

"What is it?" he asked again.

"The one that I like is you, Suho, Kim Junmyun" I said quickly.

There was a long silence. I knew it would be like this. He thinks that I'm just a crazy fan.

"Tha-Thank you" he said after a while "I didn't think you'd like me. I thought you'd like Kai" he cofessed.

"Uhh... Kai is nice?" I tried to think of something as a reply but nothing came out. 

Since all this is too embarrasing for me, I excused myself to my room. "I need to unpack my things" I told him.

"You can call me oppa" he suddenly said and made me turn aroud "since you like me most, you can call me oppa" he continued "but only towards me" he was smiling at his last words.

My eyes widened when he said that. "O-Op-Oh, urgh....Oppa" I said really softly but I know he heard me because he was grinning.

"Oppa is going for mv shooting so don't cook dinner. We'llbe home late so just go to sleep" he said before going to his own room.

Why do I have this image of him as my husband, telling me that he's going to be late from work so don't bother waiting for him to come back home.