Let's Watch a Drama

The Promise

Jun's mom's house.

By the time Suho entered the house, his mom recieved another message from Yeon Hee.

"Don't show it! Don't show her pic to ur son! Let's watch a drama. I just found out that Ru Mi's working as the manager of ur son's group. Jun is Exo Suho rigt? She doesn't know Suho is Jun & she likes Suho. This drama is gonna be xciting. I can't believe she only like 1 guy since she's a kid. I wanna know what happen 2 them. Pretend that u didn't know Ru Mi work there. We'll think of a new plan later" 

That was what it said.

Her eyes didn't blink and is wide open as she read the message. Suho's voice pulled her back to reality.

"Mom! I'm telling you I won't marry her" he said quickly ashe reach the kitchen.

Thinking of the message, she decided to test her son if he likes the same person. "Why not, Jun? Do you have someone that you like?" she started, still not sure if it'll work.

When she saw a slight blush of his cheecks she asked to confirm if it was Ru Mi . "Are you dating her?" she asked.

Suho quickly shook his head. "I just met her" he said honestly.

"You choose the girl you just met and not the girl you've known since she was born?" his brother blurted out from behind him.

"Don't you dare tell me it was 'love at first sight'!" he exclaimed when he saw Suho turn with a slight frown. He was worried. Not all 'love at first sight' last ar even get the chance to start.

"But she's special to me" he sighed as he sat on a chair "I don't know how to describe the feeling I have when I first saw her"

His mother nod and decided to follow the plan she made "How about" she started " just between our two families, you two get angaged. Just exchange rings to mark each other. SM and others will not know about it. You can still try to get to know the girl you like but you'll have to agree to go to all dinner plans I made with her family. We'll give you time to decide because I heard that Mimi seems to have someone she likes too" she suggested "If both of you end up wanting the person you like and even have thoughts of marriage, we'll break the engagement."

Suho just nodded then shook his head and later nodded again with a frown. "Gime me some time to think" he said and dashed out of the house.

"Omma? What are you thinking? That is not going to help us unite the family" Suho's brother said.

"Oh it will. The girl he likes is Mimi and the guy Mimi likes is him. They just don't know that they are each other because Mimi recognize him as Suho or Kim Jun Myun and not Jun while Jun think she's a girl named Ru Mi and not Mimi" she explained.

"Wait! You're telling me that they don't know each others name all these years?" he asked and got his mother's nod as an answer "I thought they were just so used to the nickname and don't bother to use their real name around each other. Oh this is soooo going to be fun" he smirked and made his mother chuckle.