005

Taking Chances

 

 

Ryeowon stretched as she made her way to the door, just as she went out she found her older cousin lounging in front of the television.

“Morning, Wonnie.” He slurred, Ryeowon nodded and walked to the kitchen to get her cereals, she glanced at the wall clock and paused.

“Oppa, don’t you have class?” She asked as she got the milk.

“I have? Don’t you print my schedule?” Chanyeol sat up.

“Duh.” She rolled her eyes, Chanyeol stood up and padded towards her.

“Where’s my schedule?” He asked.

“I placed it on the fridge door.” She replied while chewing. Chanyeol started lifting off the papers from the magnet.

“Which one?” He panicked slightly.

“The one with your name and the school’s logo on it.” Ryeowon replied as she chewed on a slice of apple.

“Every paper here has my name on it!” Chanyeol balked as he looked at the cluster of paper in his hands.

“Well….I don’t know, that’s not my schedule.” Ryeowon replied as she stood up and walked to the couch to watch TV.

“Thanks, sweetums.” Chanyeol grunted.

“Love you too!” She replied back, Chanyeol made a face at her before rushing to the bathroom.

 

 

Ryeowon was dressed in a pair of ripped shorts and a flowy crop top as she stepped out of her apartment and went across the hall, she grinned as she typed in the code and the door opened.

tumblr_nmnlueJXiK1svr2keo2_r1_400.gif

“Good morning, Hunnie!”

Sehun winced at his jolly friend’s voice.

“Hi, y!” Kai boomed from the kitchen, Ryeowon plopped down beside Sehun on the couch.

tumblr_inline_nn2p7ytWFG1rl1x22_500.gif

“Cant you bother Kyungsoo hyung first?” Sehun asked groggily.

“He lives two floors up.” Ryeowon shrugged, then she stood up.

“Jongin? I think I left my phone charger in your room.” She started to walk towards Kai’s room.

“Wait, Ryeowon, don’t~”

Ryeowon gasped and stepped back, there was a girl on Kai’s bed, and she was a little lacking in the clothes department.

“Oh my god, I cannot unsee!” Ryeowon came running away from the room then she left the guys’ unit.

 

 

Ryeowon climbed the bleachers while lugging her duffel she was about to take out one of her books when she felt someone tap her back.

“Oh, Jin, hi.” Ryeowon smiled.

“I’m glad your remembered me, we used to have~”

“Business Calculus, yes.” She nodded amiably.

“So, I was wondering if…we could go out some time? I mean, since I’ve been~”

Ryeowon winced, she scratched her nape.

“Are..you free?”

“Actually, I’m already with someone.” She nodded, while looking at the field, the boys were already doing their warm ups.

“Really? Someone from the soccer team?” Jin looked up.

“It’s Kai, see the number 88?” She gestured towards the numbers on their jerseys.

“Ah, Jongin, I~”

“Hi, babe. Are we going out after this?” Sehun appeared and wrapped one arm around her neck, Ryeowon winced. Jin balked at her briefly before stepping away. Sehun snorted as he watched the other male scramble off in confusion.

“Sehun!”

“What? I helped you.” Sehun made a face at her.

“It’s not your schedule!”

“Schedule? What schedule?”

“Kai’s my pretend boyfriend during Monday till Wednesday, it’s you during Thursday to Saturday.” She sighed and plopped down. Sehun just gave her a cheeky grin.

 

 

“Have you heard? She doubted whether Sehun sunbae would go out with Haeyoung.”

Ryeowon looked up, she was inside one of the cubicles in the restroom.

I heard, who does she think she is? Just because she’s friends with the hot guys in school.

She’s such a , I think she slept with one Coach Oh just to make her co-captain.

Ryeowon waited for the two girls to leave the room before she stepped out from the cubicle. She looked at her face on the mirror, her brows furrowed slightly.

“Hi, we’re going out for samgyeopsal!” Kai announced as she stepped out of the ladies’ room, Chanyeol simply took her bag with her before heading off .

“Really? That’s great’!” She chuckled.

“Yes, well, since I want to cleanse your eyes from what you’ve seen earlier this morning,”

Ryeowon winced at the thought of the girl on Kai’s bed.

“I want to feed you before I remind you that I am still Kim Jongin, you’re favortire soccer player.”

“Huh.” She blinked, Kai grinned.

“You ride with hyung then, see you.” Sehun patted her shoulder before leaving.

“Arasso.” She nodded, she started to follow the three guys.

“Wonnie?”

She turned and found Kyungsoo looking at her.

“I’m kind of hungry.” She nodded, Kyungsoo didn’t say a word he just opened his arms to her.

“Yes, and you’re kind of bothered too.” He said, Ryeowon sighed and just walked into his arms. She buried face on his coat as Kyungsoo pulled her to him.

 

 

 

 

Kyungsoo just silently rubbed her back in a comforting manner.

 

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

 

 

 

okay, i'll stop playing around now. kkkk