020

Taking Chances

 

A/N: I uploaded the wrong chapter :>

 

 

 

Ryeowon sat down on her seat, here brows were furrowed as she leaned against her elbows.

She knew she should be fighting back, marrying for business wasn’t right. But somehow, she felt that it didn’t matter. The person she liked didn’t see her the way she wanted him to see her, she sighed.

It wasn’t so bad, right?

She sat up as the professor entered the room.

But, it was Luhan. He did tell her that he liked her, maybe she’ll learn to return her feelings soon.

 

 

Sehun looked at the paper dubiously, Kai just stabbed it with his knife.

“She didn’t even tell us.” Sehun stated, Ryeowon, being one of the heirs of the biggest advertising company in Korea, her engagement had soon gathered a lot of media, and they didn’t fail to mention that Luhan’s family owned luxury hotels around Asia.

“I hate him.” Kai nodded, Chanyeol winced.

“Is she okay with it?” Sehun asked.

“That’s the problem, she probably found out two days ago or so, but she hasn’t said anything.”

“So, she’s okay with it?!” Kai balked. Chanyeol shook his head.

“I don’t know, she’s too good at hiding her feelings.”

 

 

 

Kyungsoo stepped out from the research lab when one of his classmates approached him.

“Ya, you didn’t tell us that Park Ryeowon was already taken, we all thought you two were together.”

Kyungsoo stared at the male.

“Taken? What?”

“It’s on the paper, she’s a chaebol daughter? She’s engaged~”

Kyungsoo grabbed the paper in his hands, and then he paused. He grabbed his bag and ran towards the parking lot.

 

 

Ryeowon made her way towards the car parked across the building, the windows rolled down, Luhan waved at her.

She smiled back, her thoughts went to Kai and Sehun.

They’re going to kill me.

She shook her head, she was about to cross the street when someone pulled her back.

“What are you doing?” Kyungsoo spat, Ryeowon blinked.

“Kyungsoo~”

“Engaged? You were at my place last night, and you couldn’t even mention even the tiniest detail about this?”

“I didn’t want to bother you, you’re still in the middle of choosing your~”

“To hell with that.” He said flatly.

“I really need~”

“Ani, you don’t need to go.” Kyungsoo glanced at Luhan briefly.

“I have to do this for my parents. You understand this best.” Ryeowon squeezed his hand, Kyungsoo’s brows furrowed.

“Are you going to cancel on me?” He asked, Ryeowon paused, she met his gaze.

“What are you saying? How can I cancel you?”

“Then stay. Don’t leave.”

She managed to smile at him.

“I’m not leaving. I’m just going to grab dinner with Luhan. I’ll drop by later.” She smiled before letting go of him, Kyungsoo watched as she crossed the street, Luhan opened the door for her.

“It’s too late, Kyungsoo-yah.”

 

His fists curled before turning away.

 

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++