001

Taking Chances

A girl clad in her cheerleader uniform was seen running outside of the university’s stadium, people moved out of her way as she passed, her brows were furrowed as she headed towards the school of medicine’s building.

She was still holding onto her blue and red pompoms as she entered the building and dashed towards the stairs.

 

 

“I don’t know, what are we having for dinner?” Sehun asked.

“She did mention she wanted to grab some pizza before going home, maybe we should get some drinks?” Kai pointed out as they walked out of the school of business building, then they saw a flurry of red, blue and white. They both paused.

“I thought she was supposed to be at practice.” Kai blinked, Sehun checked his watch, he took out a jacket with their university’s logo from his backpack and handed it to Kai.

“Take that to her, she will need it.”

“She never cared when people stare at her.” Kai shook his head, Sehun hissed at him.

“Fine, I’m taking it, I mean we can’t have those med nerds staring at her s.” Kai muttered as he started to stroll away from his friend.

 

The lab gown clad students were having a quick discussion before starting their specimen checking for their pathology class when they heard a voice from the outside of their room.

Kyungsoo, Kyungsoo, Kyungsoo?

The double doors suddenly opened, and as soon as they saw her, the male students’ jaws dropped.

Kyungsoo sighed as he saw his friend, he shut his book close.

“Do Kyungsoo!” The girl breathed, she was leaning against the wall, panting.

“H—Hi!” One of the med nerds stuttered and pushed back his glasses up his nose, the girl nodded at him as she leaned over one knee, revealing a view of her cleavage.

Then she stood up straight and rushed to where Kyungsoo was sitting. She halted as she was right beside him, Kyungsoo glanced at her with questioning eyes, then he tilted his head.

“I was….I..uhmm.. I need to tell you..uhh..wait,” She blinked as she tried to remember what she wanted to say, Kyungsoo just nodded for her to continue, then she put her hand down. Then people turned quiet as Kai casually strolled in, Kyungsoo nodded his head towards her.

“Oh, hey sweetums.” Kai said as he walked to them, then he slowly placed the jacket on her chest, covering her cleavage, then he patted her head.

Kyungsoo winced.

“See you later.” Kai whistled as he walked towards the door. Kyungsoo turned his attention back to the girl, she was still trying to remember what to tell him.

“Never mind.” She chuckled before turning away from him, then she left the room, Kyungsoo opened his book again, he could hear his male classmates talking about his friend, some of them were even planning to ask him if he could get her number. Then she appeared by the doors again, she beamed at Kyungsoo and hollered,

 

“Call me!” Then she finally left.

 

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++