018

Taking Chances

 

 

 Sehun walked towards the kitchen in search for some food, then he almost jumped when he saw Ryeowon sitting on the floor, with her eyes closed.

“What?” She asked, Sehun grimaced.

“Did you give birth or something?” He asked as he walked to refrigerator.

“Why is Luhan here?” She asked.

“He’s cool.” He replied.

“I thought you wanted to hang out with just the five of us.” She replied, Sehun just pulled her up.

“Shinah’s not even here.” She added.

“Blech.” Sehun snorted before leaving.

 

 

“Hi?” Chanyeol blinked at his cousin, Ryeowon had walked to the living room while hiding behind Sehun. Kyungsoo looked up.

“Please tell me you did not burn the kitchen to ashes.” Kai said, she winced before sitting beside Kyungsoo.

“Not really.”

Luhan smiled and just picked up his drink.

“Not really as in not yet?” Kyungsoo mused, then he paused as Ryeowon just buried her face on crook of his neck.

“Won?” He whispered, she shook her head, then she stood up.

“I think I need to walk my dog.”

“You don’t have a dog.” Sehun stated, Chanyeol stared at her.

“Well, I do have one now.” She muttered before leaving the house.

“Her jacket.” Kyungsoo stood up, but he stopped when Luhan grabbed it.

“I’ll give it to her.” He stated before leaving the unit, Kyungsoo’s brows furrowed as he stared at the other male.

 

 

Ryeowon reached the lobby of their complex, she shook her head uncomfortably.

Since when was he invited?

How could they not tell me?

“Won,”

She turned behind her, Luhan was jogged up to her with her jacket.

“About earlier, I know you don’t want to talk about it. But, I want to apologize.”

Ryeowon paused, but she took the jacket from him.

“I shouldn’t have done that without properly asking you out.”

“Asking me out?” She blinked, Luhan smiled.

“I kind of have feelings for you, Miss Cheerleader. I hope that doesn’t bother you.” He hesitated, Ryeowon felt herself smile.

“I’ll see you tomorrow then?”

“Yeah, kind of.” She mused, Luhan smiled before going towards the exit.

 

 

“Oh, hello. Where’s your dog?” Sehun said as she entered the unit, she ignored him and grabbed a kimbap roll from the table and went into Kyungsoo’s room.

“I am thinking that something happened between her and Luhan.” Kai nodded as he chewed, Kyungsoo looked up from his plate.

“I’ll talk to her.” He said before standing up, Chanyeol’s brows furrowed.

“Hyung, I think t’s true, Luhan hyung does like Won.” Jongin started, Sehun snorted.

“I don’t think he stands a chance. Ryeowon doesn’t really like the athlete type.” He shook his head.

“Wanna bet?”

 

 

Ryeowon looked up as the door opened, she was seated on the bed hugging her knees together.

Kyungsoo walked to the windows and opened it.

“What’s wrong?” He asked as he sat across her, she made a face.

“You seem uncomfortable, is something bothering you?” Kyungsoo took her hand in his, she smiled.

“He kissed me.”

Kyungsoo halted and looked up to meet her eyes.

“Just earlier, after the game. I didn’t know what to do, so I ran here.”

Kyungsoo nodded and let go of her hand.

“Then I saw your parents, I should be the one asking if something’s bothering you.” She nodded, Kyungsoo bit his lip.

“Tomorrow, we get to choose what specialties we take, can you come with me?” He asked, she smiled.

“You don’t even need to ask.”

“Now can you please have dinner? You performed today.” He chided, she nodded, Kyungsoo stood up then he halted when Ryeowon suddenly jumped on his back. He chuckled as she wrapped her arms around his shoulders.

“Piggy back rides.” She announced, Kyungsoo smiled and just wrapped his arms around her thighs.

“So about Luhan,” He stated as they walked out of the room.

“I don’t want to think about it first.” She leaned her cheek against his shoulder.

 

“Good choice.” He nodded while smiling.

 

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++