017

Taking Chances

 

Ryeowon beamed as the crowd went crazy, she leaped down from the pyramid and watched as their university’s players ran into the stadium.

“Not bad, huh?” Haeyoung grinned at her.

“Yeah, but I feel nervous now.” She gestured towards their opponents, they were playing against Yonsei University for the championship game.

“Just nervous? I was shaking when we did the pyramid.” Haeyoung chuckled before taking a seat, Ryeowon  looked at her friends before grabbing her water and walking to the restroom.

 

 

 

 

Ryeowon couldn’t help but leap as the winner was announced.

“Seoul National University!” The words echoed throughout the stadium, soon the confetti was being popped, she laughed as players from her school started to run around.

“Sweet cheeks, we won!” Kai leaped to her, she chuckled as he wrapped his arms around her.

“I know, congratulations!” She chuckled before he let go.

She watched as the members of the team and squad hugged each other.

“Ryeowon!” Luhan came running to her, she was about to congratulate him when he suddenly lifted her up.

“I told you we would win!” He chuckled.

“I didn’t say you would lose.” She mused, Luhan set her down.

He smiled, then he paused as he met her gaze, Ryeowon blinked at him.

“Luhan, I~” She halted when Luhan suddenly placed both of his hands on her cheeks and kissed her.

 

 

Kyungsoo sighed, his parents had decided to visit him at his apartment, and with finals coming up he wasn’t really up to hearing them talking about what specialty he should be taking.

“I’m telling you, neurology is the way to go.” His father stated, Kyungsoo glanced at his mother. There were times when he was proud that he came from a family of doctors, but now, all he wanted to do was rest.

“You should consider surgery too, Kyungsoo-yah.”

The two elders stood up, Kyungsoo followed them to the door.

“We’re just reminding you to choose wisely, you have a bright future ahead of you.” His dad patted his back as he opened the door, his mother gave him a kiss on the cheek before they left. Before he could close the door he heard the elevator doors ping.

“Oh, hi, uncle and auntie!” Ryeowon chirped.

“Ryeowon! Good to see you, sweetheart.”

Kyungsoo didn’t bother to close the door, instead he walked to the kitchen.

“Hi.” He heard the door close, he turned to face Ryeowon.

“How was it?” She asked carefully, Kyungsoo just shook his head and she smiled and just opened her arms to him.

“I know they’re pressuring you but, it’s going to be your choice, as always.” She said, Kyungsoo just went into her embrace.

“How was the game?” He asked as he let go, she grinned.

“We won, did you make galbi?” She asked as she went around the kitchen, Kyungsoo chuckled.

“Sweetums!” Kai boomed as he entered the unit with Sehun and Chanyeol. Ryeowon smiled.

“They can cheer you up, right?” She asked, Kyungsoo nodded and just kissed the side of her head.

“Try not to burn the place.” He said before heading to the living room.

Ryeowon just sighed and leaned against the counter.

“Luhan hyung, finally!” She heard Kai boom from the living room, she sighed again and just slid down to the floor.

 

Why?!

 

 

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++