011

Taking Chances

 

 

Chanyeol pulled over in front of the ramen restaurant.

“Is this your way of saying that you don’t feel like making dinner tonight?” He asked, Won just chuckled before sliding down.

“Don’t worry about picking me up later. I’ll hitch with Kyungsoo.” She said before Chanyeol sped away.

 

 

“Won,”

Ryeowon walked towards the table, Shinah was already seated beside Kyungsoo.

She paused briefly before smiling.

“Hi, sorry I’m a bit late.” She said before plopping down across the two.

“So, what’s wrong?”

“Jjampong.” She said, Kyungsoo nodded before calling the waitress.

“Sunbae, are you okay? Oppa’s really worried.” Shinah leaned forward.

“I’m okay, I told you, I just lack sleep.” She nodded, Kyungsoo rolled his eyes at her.

“Anyway, I was wondering, about that report thing,”

“Right, I already talked to Sehun sunbae about it, we’re meeting at his place tomorrow.” Shinah nodded.

Ryeowon blinked.

“Oh, okay.” She murmured, then the food arrived. She picked up her chopsticks and took one bite before putting them down again.

“Kyung~”

Kyungsoo shook his head at her, he continued to eat his bowl of jajjangmyun. Ryeowon’s brows furrowed again.

First, Oh Sehun.

Second, my jajjangmyun.

“Miss Cheerleader?”

She looked up, Luhan was standing by the entrance.

“Hi, Luhan.” She waved, she looked at the two before her.

“I..think I need to go.”

Kyungsoo looked up and gave her a questioning look.

“Bye.”

 

 

Luhan was confused as Ryeowon pulled him out of the restaurant.

“Uhm, hi?” He said as Ryeowon let go of his arm.

“Sorry.” She mumbled.

“Did you just use me as alibi to escape that awkward situation in there?” He asked, she winced.

“I’m sorry, I~”

“It’s fine, I’m sure you have a good reason for it.” He shrugged at her.

“At least let me make it up to you.” Ryeowon replied, he chuckled.

“Wow, it was that bad?” Luhan glanced at the restaurant again.

“How about you show me the cool places around town?” He said, Won nodded.

“Of course, I can do that.”

Luhan smiled before taking out his car key.

“Let’s go then.”

 

Kyungsoo stepped in Kai and Sehun’s apartment, he halted when he noticed that the two were staring at him.

“Where is my sweet cheeks?” Kai asked.

“Where is his sweetums?” Sehun said, Kyungsoo blinked.

“She left me at the restaurant.” Kyungsoo replied before strolling in, Chanyeol nodded at him as he joined the older male in the living room.

“It’s already eleven, where is she?” Kai mumbled, Sehun glanced at the wall clock again.

“We were eating, then she suddenly bolted when that guy from the cafeteria showed up.” Kyungsoo stifled a yawn as he spoke, Sehun made a face.

“That..Han, something.” Sehun said.

“Han Solo?” Kai looked up, Chanyeol tossed a pillow at his face.

“Luhan.” Kyungsoo nodded.

“Daebak, she rarely talks to~” They heard the door across the hall open, Kai was the first one to run out of the unit.

 

 

Ryeowon almost screamed when someone pushed her in the unit before she could open the door.

“Sweetums!”

She sighed as Kai let go of her.

“Where were you? Why were you out? You told us you were just going out with Kyungsoo. Why were you with Han Solo?”

Sehun, Chanyeol and Kyungsoo followed.

“I was out because Luhan asked if I could show him around, well, it was a little awkward with Kyungsoo and Shinah, and it’s Luhan not Han Solo, Chewy.” She replied before taking off her coat and shoes.

Kai blinked, Sehun sighed.

“Awkward? Wae? Since when were you awkward with med nerd?” Kai asked, Chanyeol walked to his room.

“I mean…it’s…well, yeah, it was..a bit.” She nodded before getting herself a glass of water, Kyungsoo looked confused.

“Anyway, I think I’m going to crash. Good night, guys.” She bumped fists with Kai before heading to her room.

Sehun just pulled his roommate towards the door and left, Kyungsoo was about to close the door behind him when he heard Chanyeol call after him.

“It was awkward because she thought you wanted to talk to her..alone.” He said, Kyungsoo blinked.

“You know her, she doesn’t easily trust girls. Good night.” He waved him off before going back into his room.

 

 

Kyungsoo just stared at Ryeowon’s door before leaving.

 

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++