021

Taking Chances

 

Ryeowon twirled her fork around the pasta, Luhan looked up.

“I was expecting you to fight against your parents, I’m shocked.” He started.

“It was surprise, yes, but…you were expecting?” She asked.

“When I first met you, I was thinking you would rebel or something.”

“Wait, you knew about this even before we met?”

Luhan nodded and smiled at her.

“So, this whole time, you knew they had plans to get us married?”

“I found out before I flew here, they even showed me a photo of you.” Luhan nodded, Ryeowon’s eyes widened.

“And you didn’t tell me.” Ryeowon trailed off.

“Won~”

She shook her head and grabbed her purse.

“I…I have to go.”

 

 

Chanyeol frowned in annoyance, just minutes earlier Kai had been contacted by a certain bartender in Cheongdam, he claimed that Kyungsoo was passed out drunk at their bar.

Sehun leaned against the seat and sighed, Jongin was silently driving, but everyone could see the question in their minds.

What the hell was Do Kyungsoo doing at a bar?

“I knew it.” Sehun suddenly blurted.

“What?” Chanyeol asked.

“I always thought that he never saw Ryeowon the way we see her.” Sehun stated, Kai stepped on the brakes.

“Mwo!?”

“Just drive.” Chanyeol groaned.

“Even before, out of us four, he was the only one who tried to sway her from doing stupid things, he nagged her a lot, he took care of her and understood her being a picky eater. It was all Kyungsoo hyung.”

“I thought they were just best friends.” Jongin added.

“I don’t think so, Kyungsoo hyung always did have feelings for her, he just ignored it.”

 

 

 

Ryeowon stepped out of the restaurant, she ran her fingers through her hair. She was about to call for a cab when her phone rang.

“Hello? Kyungsoo?”

“Miss Ryeowon?”

She blinked at the unfamiliar voice.

“Yes, it’s me. Why~”

“I’m a bartender from Cheongdam Club, the owner of this phone is here, and he’s causing some trouble~”

“I’ll be there. Just give me a few minutes.”

 

 

The three males walked in the bar, they immediately saw Kyungsoo leaning against one of the tables while drinking, but they noticed how people were staring at him oddly.

“You must be his friends?” The bartender approached them.

“Yes, what happened?”

“He tried to shut down the bar, telling people that he would buy the place.”

Chanyeol shook his head and walked to his friend.

“Kyungsoo-yah.” He said as he took hold of his arm, Kyungsoo shook him off.

“It’s time to go, hyung.” Sehun said, then they heard a familiar voice.

“Kyungsoo? Kyungsoo?” Ryeowon came running in the place.

“Why are you here?” Kai blinked.

“I got a call~” She stepped back as Kyungsoo suddenly stepped towards her.

“Wonnie!” He smiled at her, Ryeowon blinked.

“You cancelled on me, bad cheerleader.” He chuckled, Chanyeol was about to pull him away but Ryeowon shook her head.

“You were right, I shouldn’t have cancelled, sorry.” She stated, Kyungsoo shook his head.

 

“It was wrong of me to ask you to stay. I should have known it wouldn’t work.” He slurred, then before Ryeowon could reply, Kyungsoo pulled her towards him and planted his lips on hers.

 

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++s