027

Taking Chances

 

“So you really took my threat seriously?” Sehun asked he joined Ryeowon in the kitchen; she just threw a tomato slice at him. He chuckled.

“Admit it, you need me in your life. I’m your constant voice of~”

“Don’t start with me, I’m holding a knife.” Ryeowon stated as she sliced the cheese, Sehun chuckled before leaving.

“I can’t do this.” She muttered as she put the knife down, she made a face at the cheese before glancing at her phone.

“No, we’re not calling for take out again.” Kyungsoo walked in the kitchen.

“But we can just order hamburgers, why do we have to make them from scratch?” She whined, Kyungsoo grinned as he turned to her.

“Kai volunteered to help.”

“No.” She shook her head; Kyungsoo smiled and just sliced the cheese himself. She made a face before pulling herself up on the counter.

“I spoke with Luhan at school today.” She started, Kyungsoo nodded.

“He said…well, I wasn’t really listening to him. But…my parents seems to have cleared everything out.”

He smiled and looked up, he walked to her before gesturing for her to come down.

“It was awkward.” She mumbled as she slid down, she yelped as Kyungsoo caught her by the waist.

“It made feel a lot better, thanks for talking to him.”

She smiled and nodded; Kyungsoo just kissed her nose before setting her down.

“Now, I would really like it if nobody was in the kitchen while I cook.”

She chuckled before stepping out of the room, Kyungsoo just smiled to himself before continuing.

 

 

“Won!” Chanyeol ran out of his room, his hair was messy, and his shirt was rumpled.

“What?” She asked, Ryeowon was dressed in her cheerleader uniform.

Her older cousin blinked at her.

“We have a game today?” He asked, she nodded, Chanyeol groaned before taking his coffee in one long gulp.

“Oppa, don’t you have class?”

“Yes, and I’m running late!” He hollered before grabbing his shoes and bag.

“But oppa, you’re phone~” The door shut behind him, Ryeowon just shook her head. She took her backpack and went out of the unit.

 

 

“That looks like..hell.” Ryeowon said as she took one look at Kyungsoo’s medical textbook. He just nodded and placed it in his backpack, she had found him in the library, reading.

“I’m guessing there’s a game today.” Kyungsoo stated as he stood up, Won nodded and just walked beside him.

“Is it really necessary to wear that thing the whole day?”

She chuckled.

“You never had complaints about that even before.”

Kyungsoo made a face.

“I don’t like carrying extra clothes around, it’s too troublesome.” Won nodded, Kyungsoo just took her hand.

“Then, shall we get ramen?”

 

 

 

Kyungsoo watched as Ryeowon took a spoonful of the jjampong soup before putting the utensil down, he pushed his bowl of untouched jjajangmyeon towards her and pulled the jjampong for him, she grinned at him.

“So, did you choose what to specialize in?” She asked as she grabbed a napkin.

“Cardiology.” He replied, she blinked.

“Do Kyungsoo and matters of the heart.” She mused, Kyungsoo made a face at her.

She chuckled.

“I think you’ll do well, you always do. So, that means, I’ll graduate first.” She nodded to herself.

“Won, you will graduate first. That’s been finalized years ago.”

“I get to be free of SNU.” She mused back, Kyungsoo just chewed his eyes never leaving her.

“Even if you do, you have to promise me something.” He said as he wiped his mouth with a napkin

She looked up, Kyungsoo pushed a small box towards her. She picked it up and opened the item. It was a white gold necklace with two pendants, a pom pom and a stethoscope.

“Kyungsoo~”

He stood up and leaned across the table, his proximity made Ryeowon pause. He smiled before quickly pressing his lips on her lips.

“I’m the only one allowed to do this to you.”

Ryeowon blinked.

 

“Because you’re my Park Ryeowon.”

 

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

 

 

THE END!! (6/20/15)

thank you to all who read, subscribed and commented!! :> I hope you enjoyed Kyungsoo and Won's story. See you around!