014

Taking Chances

 

“That looks nice.” Sehun commented as Kyungsoo started to cook, Ryeowon was seated by the windowsill, looking at her phone.

“Won,”

She looked up from her screen, Chanyeol sat beside her.

“Are…you okay?” He asked, she shrugged.

“Won, I told you~”

“I know, oppa, I know.” She waved him off and put her phone down.

“You know what? It . I hate it, but I know I have to put up with it.” She nodded, Chanyeol bit his lip.

“But I’ll pull through, don’t worry.”

 

 

Kai glanced at Shinah as she joined them in the living room. Chanyeol walked over with two bowls of chips.

“What are we watching?” Sehun asked as him and Kyungsoo brought over the drinks. They both sat down.

Ryeowon stepped out of Sehun’s room and paused, the couches were already full. Shinah was chatting with her cousin as they movie started.

“Come here, sweetums.” Kai called her over, he sat on the couch’s arm made her sit. She smiled at Kai before leaning against the seat.

Soon enough Kai’s other friends as well as the soccer team arrived, Ryeowon chuckled as Xiumin gave her a high five as he entered the place.

“Your place?” Luhan asked as he stepped in.

“Nope, we live across.”

“We?” Luhan asked, Ryeowon nodded as she guided Luhan to the balcony.

“I live with my older cousin.” She jutted her lips towards Chanyeol who was already eating.

“And Kyungsoo lives with who?” Luhan asked, Ryeowon glanced at Kyungsoo.

“He lives in the same building, alone. Shall we get something to eat?”

 

 

Sehun leaned against the wall, his eyes roamed over the unit, he saw Shinah having a couple of drinks while chatting with Kyungsoo, while Ryeowon was talking with one of his teammates, then he noticed Luhan, he was standing at the other side of the room but his eyes would always dart over to Ryeowon.

He smirked.

“Aren’t you going to greet? It’s midnight!” Kai slapped his arm, he jutted his lips towards Ryeowon.

“Wae? She already greeted me.” Kai nodded, Sehun shook his head.

“Luhan, I think he likes Wonnie.”

Kai followed his gaze, his eyes narrowed.

“I don’t like it, but I think it’s nice to tease sweetums.”

 

“Really? You plan to take on the advance class?” Kyungsoo asked, Shinah nodded.

“I’m planning to take up two more classes the next upcoming semester, but~”

“Ryeowon,” Kyungsoo looked up she passed, Ryeowon paused and glanced at him.

“I made kimbap for you, since you said you don’t like the cheese on the pizza they ordered.”

“Where?” She asked.

“It’s in my fridge, do you need me to get it for~”

“It’s fine, I’ll get myself.” She shook her head before leaving the unit, Shinah’s brows furrowed.

“Is sunbae a picky eater?”

“A little, I always have to make food for her.” Kyungsoo chuckled lightly, Shinah nodded but she looked away.

 

 

Haeyoung winced, Ryeowon chuckled at her.

“The game’s on Friday, tell me why we let freshmen in the squad?” She muttered darkly as they stopped out of the shower room.

“You said to give them a chance.” Ryeowon mused as she slung her backpack around her shoulders.

“Still, they are so~”

Kris and Luhan were standing before them, Haeyoung blinked.

“Lunch?” Luhan grinned.

 

 

Chanyeol joined his friends for lunch, he gave Shinah a nod before he started eating.

“I didn’t see sweetums this morning, did she leave early?” Kai asked.

“I think so, they have practice today.” Chanyeol replied, Sehun opened his sandwich.

“Did you tell her to eat before leaving?” Kyungsoo looked up.

Shinah put her chopsticks down, annoyed. Then Kyungsoo’s phone started to ring, he excused himself before stepping away from their table.

“Oh, she’s here.” Sehun looked up, Chanyeol followed his gaze.

“It’s Luhan and someone.” Kai blinked, then he made a face.

“I don’t think she’s going to eat with us. She has new friends.” Shinah commented.

“Of course, you’re on her spot.” Kai stated, he gathered his food before dumping them on the trash, then he left.

Chanyeol paused and looked up from his food.

 

“I don’t care what you say to hyung, but we don’t like you. Stop trying to be Ryeowon ,you don’t even have the body for it.” Sehun snorted before leaving.

 

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++