010

Taking Chances

 

 

 

 

 

Ryeowon heard Shinah sigh as she looked at the male, she looked at the male.

She had to admit, he was handsome, too handsome for his own good.

“I’m…okay.” She nodded while rubbing the back of her head, the male smiled guiltily and buried his hands in the pockets of his jeans.

“But, I don’t think you’re supposed to play here.” Ryeowon added, he looked up.

“I just kind of…enrolled. I’m a transfer student.”

“Oh, from where?” Ryeowon asked.

“China.”

“China, okay, wait, China?” She blinked, the male smiled again.

“But your Korean is perfect.” She muttered to herself, she heard Shinah laugh.

“Sunbae, I’ll get going now. See you at class.”

Ryeowon gave her a wave, then she turned her attention to the male, she had noticed that some of the females in the area were now looking at him dreamily.

“You know what, I’ll show you around, maybe we can find a place where you can play?” She gestured towards the ball, the male quickly agreed.

“I’m Ryeowon by the way.” She offered her hand, he smiled and took it.

“I’m Luhan, nice to meet you miss Cheerleader.”

She chuckled before grabbing her books and leading the way.

 

 

“Okay.” Sehun stared at the empty table, confused. Kai even knelt down underneath the table.

“Where is sweetums?” Kai asked as he sat down and put his tray on the table, Sehun followed suit.

“She doesn’t have class now.” Sehun said just as Kyungsoo and Shinah joined them.

“Have you seen sweet cheeks?” Kai asked, Kyungsoo shook his head.

“Doesn’t she usually save this table for us?” He replied, then Shinah smiled.

“Ryeowon sunbae met someone earlier, maybe they’re still together now.”

“Someone? You don’t mean someone with a , right?” Kai narrowed his eyes at her, Kyungsoo winced.

“Well…, it was a male.” Shinah balked, Sehun made a face before digging in.

“Let her be, she needs to stop hanging out with us too much.” Kyungsoo nodded before picking up his chopsticks.

“Oh there! It’s sunbae and him.”

 

Luhan looked around as they entered the cafeteria.

“This is where we eat.” Ryeowon nodded as she walked with him, Luhan nodded.

“But, is there a game today?” Luhan gestured towards her get up.

“This afternoon, we have a match with Yonsei University, and they .” She chuckled, Luhan smiled.

“So, are you all set now?” Ryeowon asked.

“I never did get to ask your major.” Luhan said.

“I’m with the School of Business.”

Luhan nodded with a grin.

“Me too, miss Cheerleader.”

Ryeowon rolled her eyes at him then she saw her friends.

“Anyway, I need to head back to the dorm to get a few papers, I’ll see you around then?” Luhan asked, offering his fist towards her.

“Sure, as long as you don’t hit me with a ball again.” She nodded as she bumped fists with him.

“I’ll try.” He mused before walking away, Ryeowon exhaled and watched him as he walked towards the exit.

Not bad.

 

 

“Hey Wonnie.” Sehun greeted dryly as she joined their table, Ryeowon smiled and plopped between him and Kai.

“Who was that?” Kai asked with narrowed eyes, Shinah grew amused.

“Luhan, he’s a transfer student from Beijing.”

“Hmmm, a little chummy aren’t we?” Kai piped in darkly.

“He’s okay, I think he’s into soccer too.”

“Don’t you guys have tryouts tomorrow?” Kyungsoo looked up, he was helping Shinah slicing her chicken steak. Ryeowon looked away, her brows furrowing.

“We’re supposed to but, we only need three slots to fill. Coach said he recruited someone really good.” Kai nodded.

“Then can I tell him to come?” Ryeowon asked.

“No.” Kai said flatly, Shinah chuckled.

“Yeah sure.” Sehun nodded. Ryeowon looked at her plate and slowly pushed it further away from her.

“Aren’t you eating?” Kyungsoo asked her, she blinked, Shinah’s words came back to her.

“I will in a few. I just don’t feel like eating yet.” She murmured before picking up her juice.

She looked up as Kyungsoo discreetly leaned over.

“We will talk about this, okay?” He said, his brows furrowed.

 

“Over jjampong?” She beamed, Kyungsoo chuckled.

 

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++