Eight

Want You Back
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Byunghun eyes became bigger as he saw his ex-wife helping the Chairman to walk to his chair. He nudged Jonghyun and Johyun immediately understand what his hyung want to say.

He glanced at both of his parents and he saw both of them frowned. 

Then Chanhee walked to the chair behind Bang Yongguk and Bang Minsoo and she patted their shoulders while the other two smiled at her. Chanhee tried her best to ignore the stares that she got from Byunghun and his parents.

"Focus, Byunghun. Ignore her." Byunghun's mom said and Byunghun sighed. His ex-wife looked really beautiful in the secretary's attire. 

Chanhee was so into the meeting and jot down every single point that she thought important and useful. She should ask about her ex-husband's presence to her grandpa after this. She was too immersed in writing when her ex-husband and another names' were called to present at the front for their company.

Chanhee's breath hitched when she realised that Byunghun was smiling to her. 

"Good morning to Chairman Lee, and others. On behalf of Hyatt company, I, Lee byunghun and my assistant, Choi Jonghyun want to present about the project that we knew... hard to get. The first thing is..."

 

"Are you tired, grandpa?" Chanhee asked after she sat down beside her grandpa. 

"A little bit." He smiled gently. "CHanhee, could you please take a cup of coffee for me?"

"Of course, wait here." Chanhee stood up and walked to the table that full with foods and drinks for meeting just now. She had to say 'excuse me' plenty times because her tiny body almost crushed by the other men's built bodies.

She chose a few foods for her grandpa and her and a cup of coffee for her grandpa while a tea lemon ice for her. After done, she put on the tray and before shd could walk to her grandpa, someone who she knew really well blocking her way.  Chnhee tried to shift left, but Byunghun moved to left and when Chanhee wanted to walk at the right side, Byunghun moved too.

"What do you want?" Chnhee asked, but her eyes never om Byunghun. She lowered her gaze and she kept her dried lips.

Byunghun didn't reply but still, his stare on Chanhee never torn away. Chanhee chewed her lower lips. Byunghun was too much. Chanhee promised to herself, if Byunghun wanted to have like last time, she will use all her strength to reject it.

"I- I have to s-serve for Chairman, Mr.Lee." Chanhee tried to sound professional.

"Since when you worked for the chairman? I thought you worked as a translator and tourist guide?"

Before Chanhee could answer, someone grabbed her petite body from the back and said, "Chanhee, what are you doing here? Why are you taking too much time?" It's Minsoo, her cousin.

"Oh, Mr. Bang. I'm sorry for taking too much time... I will go to Chairman quickly. Excuse me, Mr. Bang, Mr. Lee." Chanhee sighed in relief as soon as she went far away from Byunghun. His cologne still can make her heartbeat beat quickly than normal.

After she served for her grandpa, she excused herself when a few of the stockholders came to discuss about the project. She knew she couldn't go far away from her grandpa or her cousins but her grandpa was in disscusion and and her Minsoo oppa was talking to someone with Yongguk, so she went to her uncle's office. 

Her uncle was in Beijing that time, so she was all alone in the room. She studied all the files in there before someone came inside the room. Chanhee turned away and saw BYunghun walked leisurely towards her.

Chanhee rolled her eyes and arranged the files back to their own place. Then she get up from the chair and walking to the door. Byunghun gripped her left arm and pushed her on the sofa. Chanhee yelped in pain.

"What are you doing?!" Chanhee asked.

"I just want to know why did you dissapear after we back to Korea? Why did you move out to Australia? And what is happen between you and Alex?"

Chanhee stayed in silence. She examined Byunghun's angry face. "Answer me!" Byunghun yelled.

Chanhee took a deep breath. Byunghun has no right to ask her that questions. "First of all, I don't see that you have any rights to ask me that questions, Mr. Lee. Alex is just my friend." Chanhee explained.

"Yeah, just a friend who spend more time with my own son." Byunghun mocking her.

Chanhee released Byunghun's grip on her arm but Byunghun was more faster, he pinned Chanhee down on

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter