Twelve

Want You Back
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Baby, what are you doing?" The husband came from behind and hugged his wife who was cooking.

"Cooking for your dinner. Eww you are so smelly. How about you take a bath while I finish preparing for the food?" the wife said and gently pushed her husband to their room made the male pouted. Before the wife go back to the kitchen, the husband stole a kiss from his wife made her blushed.

* * *

"Chanhee! Chanhee! Where are you darling? I have a good news for you!" He husband practically ran from the gate to the front house, searching for his beautiful wife. "I'm here, Byunghun-ah." Chanhee looked up from the magazine that she read while waiting for his husband back from his work.

"Baby, guess what? My boss was impressed with my work and he wanted to promote me!" Byunghun held and shook Chanhee's shoulders. Chanhee felt dizzy as her body was shaken by her husband and suddenly she felt nauseous. She pushed her husband and ran to the sink at the kitchen to throw up leaving the husband in confusion.

He went to his wife and rubbed her back while she vomitted to make her feel better. Chanhee had to held onto the sink or else she will slump down because she can't feel her legs. After she finished throwing up, she washed and turned back to her husband.

"Feel better now?" Byunghun asked with a concern face while his hand still rubbing his wife's back. Suddenly Chanhee missed her late parents. She put her head gently on his husband's shoulder and cried.

Byunghun was damn panicked. He didn't know what to do as Chanhee never told him what was wrong. So, he just wrapped his arms around her tiny body and soothing her.

"I miss my parents so much, Byunghun-ah. I miss them so much. Why won't I die as well so I could be with them?" Chanhee said with a cracked voice. Byunghun felt like his heart was torn into pieces as he heard Chanhee.

Byunghun carried his wife to their room and put her gently on the bed. He sat beside her and hold her hands. "Chanhee honey, listen to me. If you die as well, I will be sad, my life will be turned upside down because you are not here beside me. I will not feel happy as I am today and would you be happy if I lived like that?"

Chanhee shook her head. She looked into Byunghun's eyes and all she found is love. She gripped into his hand and said, "I'm sorry. I, I didn't know what's getting into me... Suddenly I felt like that and all I know is I want both of my parents beside me." her eyes getting watery.

----

The next morning, Byunghun asked a day off from his boss as he watched Chanhee threw up a few times already. He brought Chanhee to the only clinic at the town  for a check up. In his heart, he prayed nothing was wrong with his wife's health. Chanhee's face was so pale and she looked very vulnerable until Byunghun's heart ache.

After a few tests were tested, the doctor called both of them. The husband and wife entered the doctor's  room while holding each other hand. 

"Are both of you ready to hear the result?" Both of them just nodded as Chanhee gripped her husband's hand tightly.

"From the result, I want to congratulate both of you because you guys are going to be a parents!" The doctor said joyly with a wide smile on his face.

"Byunghun? Doctor, are, are you sure?" Chnhee asked. Byunghun realised that was not a dream when he pinched his thigh.

"Yes, I'm sure. Your pregnancy is about 2 months. Make sure you take a lot of rest, avoid taking junk foods and carbonated drinks and Byunghun-ssi, please take care of your wife and child carefully. They need your attention."

 

After hearing the do's and don'ts from the doctor they went back to their home. Byunghun can't help but smiling all their way to home and sometimes his hand will rest at Chanhee's flat stomach made Chanhee giggled. She knew how much Byunghun wants a child especially a son.

After they reached home, Chanhee immediately went to the kitchen to prepare a lunch for both of them byt Byunghun quickly restrained her from cooking. "Don't you hear what that doctor said, you have to take a lot of rest which means on a couch or a bed and you can't do hard works anymore."

"It's just cooking, Byunghun. I won't get too tired. Afterall three of us need something to eat, don't you think?" Chanhee said.

"But still... Okay, but I will help you and do not say no." Byunghun said firmly and Chanhee giggled over her protective husband.

 

* * *

 Chanhee woke up after hearing the announcement from the stewardes. She rubbed her eyes and lo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter