Eighteen

Want You Back
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Byunghun glanced at the lady beside him. Finally, she agreed to go check on their wedding hall after her grandfather decided to step in and persuaded (more like forcing) her to go together with Byunghun. Honestly when he met her grandfather for the first time, he felt so ashamed when he remembered he accusing Chanhee and her grandfather has a romantic relationship but that old man never hold a grudge against him. Besides, he supported him to get back with Chanhee.

Their wedding is only 5 days left and a lot of preparation hasn’t done yet. Mr. and Mrs. Jung volunteered to make sure all the preparation done smoothly. That’s the only way they can repay Chanhee for the happiness she gave to Alex after she became his fiancée.

Chanhee stared outside the window while his fingers were playing with the engagement ring from Alex on his fourth finger at her right hand. Byunghun just let her dozed in with her feelings. He doesn’t want to force her but he will make sure to make Lee Chanhee fall in love with him once again.

The car stopped at the roadside and Chanhee looked at Byunghun who was unbuckling his seatbelt. “Where are you going?” she asked when she saw Byunghun get out from the car. Byunghun gave her a smile. “Wait here for a while. I am going to the mini market for a while.” With that he ran inside to the mini market leaving Chanhee alone. She pouted and groaned. Honestly, why her grandfather forcing her like this. Not only his grandfather, but her uncles, aunts, and all her cousins were forcing her to marry Byunghun. Did they forget what she had to gone through? Her baby... her unborn baby... suddenly the past memory came into her mind, unconsciously she hold her tummy where a long time ago where there was a baby inside her womb.

She missed her unborn baby. The door opened and Byunghun came inside the car with a plastic bag. He gave it to her. “What is this?” she asked.

“Foods and drinks. I just realised that you have not taking your breakfast yet so I bought some breads and juices for you.”

“Thank you.” Chanhee said quietly but Byunghun still can hear her. She just realised that she was hungry so without wasting her time, she unwrapped the sandwich and munched on it slowly.

She unwrap a sandwich once again and gave it to Byunghun who was driving. Byunghun smiled and took it.

 

They walked together to the hall and to be very honest, Chanhee doesn’t wnat to go inside the hall. It will remind her of Alex. She gulped her saliva. “Let’s go.” Byunghun linked his fingers with Chanhee’s and gently pulled her inside with him. When Chanhee went inside, she was surprised with the decoration of the wedding hall. The theme was white and it has a few of splashed the other colours such as red roses in each tables, bouquets of various flowers with different colours were placed at the table where both of them are supposed to eat.

Chanhee’s eyes were b with tears. All of this was Alex’s suggestion and it was very beautiful. “Alex, I miss you.” Chanhee said quietly but loud enough for Byunghun to hear. Unknowingly Byunghun’s heart hurt. He wanted his name to be missed by Chanhee but what can he do? He messed up last time and this is the consequence he had to face to win Chanhee’s heart once again. Slowly, he hugged Chanhee’s shoulder. Although he did not see her face, b

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter