Nineteen

Want You Back
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“I am going to put the blusher on your face. So, can you please smile a little bit?” the make-up person asked and Chanhee faked her smile. Tomorrow is the day and today Chanhee and Jiyoung go to the dress fitting and tried the make up to make sure it suitable with Chanhee. After finishing her magical touch on Chanhee’s face, the make-up person or better known as Hyeri whistled. “You sure look so pretty. I am so satisfied with my work!” Hyeri self-praising herself while smiling proudly.

Chanhee opened her eyes and look at her face on the mirror infront of her. She does look different. She does look pretty but her face was kind of gloomy like she did not have the ‘bride aura’ on her face. Maybe because of she was forced to marry someone that once left her, someone who once... hurt her.

She imagined, if Alex was still alive, he must be the most happiest man ever tomorrow. She smiled sadly. ‘I hope you are fine there, Alex. I miss you.’

 

The Day

Byunghun looked at the mirror infront of him. He was wearing a black suit and he even styled up his hair for this big day. He looks so dashing and handsome. Just like when he married with Chanhee for the first time, years ago. His lips curled up. Finally, Chanhee is going to be his once again... and he will make sure she fallen in love with him. He promised not to hurt her again. He promised to love her and Joohyun with all his might. He promised to take care of her. He promised to make her happy. He promised not to let her cheeks wet with tears because of his mistakes. And last but not least, he promised to not let her slip from his life once again. Those are his promises to Chanhee’s grandfather when he met him a week ago at his office.

“Byunghun hyung? Are you done? Let’s go. Everyone is waiting for you.” Niel as his best man for the day said as he poked his head between the door. “Yes. I am done. Let’s go.”

 

Chanhee smiled as he walked to his grandfather. He will walk her down the aisle. Joohyun was sitting obediently beside Myungsoo. The music cued and the door opened. She held her grandfather’s arm and slowly walking to Byunghun. Suddenly, she remembered the day when she married with Byunghun for the first time. The time seemed to slow down. She felt shy when all of the guests were staring at her.

Byunghun stood nervously as he waited for his soon to be bride walking down the aisle with her grandfather. The music cued and the door opened. Byunghun’s heart beat rapidly as he saw Chanhee was wrapped in an elegant white gown with beads on it. A tiara on her head made her look more like a princess. She looked so flawless. Most of the male guests were gawking at her and he felt jealous. He wanted to be the one who can see all Chanhee’s prettiness. He felt like his heart was going to pop out from his ribcage as Chanhee walked closer to him. Chanhee must have felt his intense stares on her because put her face down as she walking closer. When they arrived, Byunghun gently stretch out her hand and Chanhee accepted his hand stand infront of the priest.

 

“I do...” Chanhee said. After the priest announce that both of them are finally husband and wife, both of them facing each other and Byunghun slowly leaned his head towar

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter