Thirteen

Want You Back
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Do you think you can hid from me forever? You said that Chanhee cheated on me but that man actually just helping her when she slipped. You brainwashed my mind and said that Chanhee cheated on me and made me believe you! I know that my mother didn't like Chanhee but never cross in my mind that you are worse just like my mother. I don't think we can keep being together like this, Yu Jin ah. I can't look at your face. We, we break up."

 

---

"Are you cold?"

"Do you want me to raise the temperature?"

Chanhee said no and the atmosphere in the car become silent again. The man introduced himself as Niel. Actually, he was Byunghun and Jonghyun's cousin who just came back from Japan. He studied there since he was 17 years old and now he's a year younger than Chanhee.

"Your son is cute. No wonder L.Joe hyung always told me about his son." 

"Thanks, but he is MY son not HIS son." Chanhee exclaimed while looking out at the scenery outside the car.

"Ouch, he will be hurt if you say like that infront of him." Niel joked around.

"I don't really care about him though." Chanhee's voice become lower as she cannot lie to herself.

"Yes, you are right. If I be you, I will never can look at him like I used to and I will never sleep with him again." Niel smirked and controlled his laugh. He glanced at his side and saw Chanhee's face become as red as tomato and Niel admitted this lady was so cute. No wonder Byunghun all over heel with her when they were in high school.

Chanhee felt like all her blood rushed to her face and she was sure that Niel acknowledge about her redden face. Bastard Byunghun! Did he tell all the things happen to the other people?! It was quite lucky that she did not pregnant after that but really?! That jerk was so annoying!

Chanhee cleared his throat, "are we there yet?"

"Hmm, about 30 minutes. It quite far."

Chanhee didn't think that they were going to the mansion. 

Joohyun already fell asleep at the back as soon as the car moved towards the destination.

"Do you know why she wants to meet me?" Chanhee asked. Maybe with Niel's answer she can prepare physically and mentally.

"Secret." Niel winked at her and Chanhee grumbled at the man's annoying gesture. Ugh!

 

"Lady's first." Niel opened the door for Chanhee and Joohyun into a high class restaurant. They walked in and waited for Niel as they did not know where to go in the huge restaurant. 

"Let's go upstairs. They are there, in one of the room."

"They?" Chanhee rose her eyebrows and Niel ignored her. Joohyun felt a little nervous as when in the car, he woke up and accidentally heard about he was about to meet his grandmother soon.

"Joohyun, are you tired? Do you want me to hold you?" Chanhee asked. Joohyun shook his head.

They walked to one of the room upstairs and Niel opened the door for them. Chanhee felt a little nervous as she gulped her saliva. In the room, there were husband and wife in their 50's which is Byunghun's mother and father and Yu Jin, beside Byunghun's mother. That ...

They turned around when they heard the door opened. Chanhee did not wavered a bit with the glares that she received

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter