Ten

Want You Back
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Hyung, let's go back to your room now. It's late already. Jonghyun said while grabbing the half-filled glass with alcohol from the elder's hand and put it on the bar's counter.

"Why? Tell me why I should go back? It... Itz not like Chanhee will be there waiting for meeee," Byunghun said slurly. He was drunk. 

"Yeah, Chanhee is not there but your fiancee is there. C'mon hyung. Let me bring you to your room." Jonghyun put Byunghun's arm around his neck and his other hand on the other's waist, tried to support Byunghun to walk.

 "Jong... hyun-ah. I *hic* I want her back. I want *hic* her back." Byunghun said while grabbing Jonghyun's shoulder and shook it. Jonghyun just stayed quiet. 

"Shhh hyung. You are attracting people." Jonghyun said while still dragging his drunken hyung to the lift. In the lift, the atmosphere was quiet. No one talking and when Jonghyun looked at Byunghun, the elder just stared at his reflect of the elevator's door. 

Jonghyun opened Byunghun room's door and dragged him inside. "He's drunk." Jonghyun stated to the 2 women who waited for Byunghun.

He put Byunghun carefully on the bed. 

"Jonghyun-ah, what happen to him? I never see him like this except when we didn't let him marry that poor girl... wait! Did he just met her?! Jonghyun-ah?" Mrs. Lee, yeah the guests were Mrs. Lee, Byunghun's mom and his fiancee, Kim Yu Jin.

Yu Jin on the other side just scoffed when she saw Jonghyun nodded. She knew something happened at the Australia since Byunghun rarely answer her call or didn't reply her messages. 

"Well, yes. Do you remember aunt? she is Royal Tree's president's secretary. Byunghun met her there when all of us went to the meeting."

 

"Chanhee, let's go." Chanhee nodded at her grandpa. She gently placed a peck on sleeping Joohyun's forehead before she headinh out with his grandpa. Alex agreed to babysit Joohyun once again because of the sudden meeting arranged by her eldest cousin, Bang Yongguk. This time, all her cousins, aunts and uncles included in the meeting too because of some chaos that some companies created.

In the car, Chanhee seemed like she wanted to say something because she was fidgeting her fingers. Her grandpa who saw that grabbed Chanhee's hands softly and asked, "What's wrong?"

Chanhee took a deep breath. He hated Lee Byunghun for making her feelings mixed up like this. "Why don't you tell me that he and his family are in the meeting as well?"

"Why? I don't see any wrong in that. His family is the stockholders as well, so it doesn't seemed weird for me."

"You... you should tell me beforehand so I could prepare physically and emotionaly." Chanhee said.

"I thought you didn't have any feelings for him anymore?" After that the ride went silent as Chanhee didn't answer the question that looked like a statement. 

It's true that she already gave a chance to Alex but somehow... Byunghun decided to come at the right time and ruined everything. 

After a few minutes Chanhee in her own world, her grandpa squeezed her hand a bit made her came back to the earth. "We're arrived and they're gonna be at the meeting too."

Chanhee get out from the body car after her grandpa and they were greeted by the fellow workers there. The executive manager led them to the meeting room and her grandpa gave her a reassuring smile before they went inside the room. Chanhee took a deep breath and helped her grandpa to sit down at his chair before she went and sat at the provide

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter