Seven

Want You Back
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Joohyun, let's go and fetch grandpa at the airport." Chanhee said. She looked at her son who was cutely struggeling putting on the socks and shoes.

"Aigoo, let mommy help you." She sat down and help her son. "Joohyun, grandpa will stay here for a week and I want you to be quiet. Lower down your television volume, okay?"

"Why?"

"Because grandpa is already old. He needs a proper rest. He sicks right now. Can you do that for me?"

"Of course. I'm a good boy." Joohyun grinned. Chanhee stunned. Joohyun really resembled Byunghun in many ways. The way he mischieveously grinned after pranked on his mommy, the way he pleaded when he wanted to eat something, the way he hugged Chanhee, all of it resembled Byunghun very much.

"Mommy? Let's go?" Joohyun asked when Chanhee just stayed still, didn't bother to move.

Chanhee blinked her eyes, "huh? Okay, let's go."

Chanhee smiled when Alex opened the door for her and Joohyunnie. Yeah, she determined this time... dhe determined to try to accept Alex and introduced him to her family.

 

"Remember, Joohyun. Be a good boy." Chanhee reminded her son once again when a plane from south Korea was announced already arrived. "Joohyunnie will!"

"Chanhee, are you sure about this?" Chanhee glanced to the man beside her and gave him a smile.

"If I am not sure, I already asking you to go back, Alex."

Alex sighed happily. No one knew how happy he was. Maybe Chnhee was not agree yet to marry with him but he still happy when Chanhee said that she will give Alex a chance.

They waited for 10 minutes before an old man with a few men in suits came out from the gate. Chanhee smiled when she saw her grandpa but her heart aches seeing her grandpa had to walk with a stick because he was not as strong as before.

"C'mon. He is here." Chnhee whispered. 

"How are you, grandpa?" Chanhee asked as soon as her grandpa pulling her into a hug.

"Your old man here is fine. Where is my Joohyunnie?" Grandpa asked.

"I'm here!"

"Oh my great grandson! You are already grown up well!" The grandpa can't pick him up so he just ruffled and hugged Joohyun.

Chanhee smiled but then she bit her lower lip. "Grandpa, I want to introduce you to someone."

"Who is it?"

"Alex Jung. My schoolmate when I was at high school."

The grandpa just smiled. After having a smal conservations with each other, Chanhee decided that they should get into the car because she could see her grandpa was not feeling so well standing there.

"I already cooked your favourite, grandpa." Chanhee said. Joohyun sat at the pasangger side beside Alex who was driving. Meanwhile Chanhee and her grandpa sat at the behind.

Grandpa Chanhee's cheeks and said, "you have suffered a lot, Chanhee. We miss you especially Jiyoung. After you finish your study, I want you to stay beside me just like your mother always do when she was young."

"I will grandpa. I only have 2 months left before my final exam. After that I will stay at Seoul, just like you want." Chanhee smiled, reassuring her grandpa.

"How is everyone? Did Minsoo and Yongguk oppa finally have someone? Did Hyuna finally found her soon to be wife?" Chanhee chuckled when she remebered her only female cousin. Hyuna called her last week, telling her that she missed Chanhee and Joohyun so much.

"All of them are fine. Both of them... I think they will get married with their works and Hyuna I think she is seeing someone."

"Oh really?"

Both Chanhee and her grandpa chitchatting all the way to Chanhee's house. Alex smiled when she saw from the mirror that Chanhee was smiling, giggled beautifully with her grandpa.

 

 

"Yah! Get up, sleepy head! We have a meeting with tge Chairman of Royal Tree Hotel at 9! Your parents will kill me if you late... Yah!!! Get up Lee Byunghun!" Choi Jonghyun, the manager tried to wake Byunghun up but as usual... failed.

"Byunghun, I swear, if you no

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter