Six

Want You Back
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Sir, that company already approved our proposal this morning." his sectretary said.

"Good. Inform to them that I will held the meeting next Monday and make sure all of the stock holders came." Byunghun said but his eyes never left the paperworks because he needed to check them with details before sign them.

The secretary nodded before left the room.

After 2 hours, he went for a lunch with his fiancee. They ate in a comfortable silence.

"Byunghun." A man voice called him when he was eating the steak. He looked up and saw Alex, his rival at high school standing infront of him with the most serious expression ever.

"Alex. What are you doing here?"

"Eat. Lunch. What else? Oh, so this is Kim Yu Jin, your lover? Hi pretty, I'm Alex." Alex introduced herself. Yu Jin who couldn't sense a weird aura between the two men greeted Alex hapily.

"Nice to meet you, Alex." Yu Jin smiled.

"Cut the crap, Alex. What do you want?" Byunghun asked. Hi dangerously gripped the fork and knife, tried to controlling himself from stabbing the man infront of him.

"I knew from the start that your relationship with her won't last long. I don't know what did she saw in you, but I knew from rhe start that you were never the right one for her." Alex said.

"What did you mean, Alex? Sorry Yu Jin but I need to talk to him personally. If you have a schedule after this, you may go first." Byunghun said before montioning Alex to go out with him.

"What are you talking about?!" Byunghun said. Alex chuckled.

"You are not stupid, aren't you? I'm talking about Chanhee of course."

"So?"

"So, since you and her are over... I can step up to be your son's father." Alex smirked. Byunghun's blood boiled. How dare this jerk imagine that he will marry Chanhee and be Joohyun's father. Wait...

"Do you saw her? Where is her?!" Byunghun grabbed Alex's shirt.

Alex chuckled. "Why do you think that I will tell you? After you left her, I replaced your spot immediately. And I- OUCH! WHAT THE , BYUNGHUN!" the man fell backward when Byunghun punched his on his left jaw. He hissed in pain.

"She is my wife and Joohyun is my son! Don't you ever think that you can replaced me because I am so sure that they will become mine again, bastard!" Byunghun kicked his leg for the last time and walked to his caR.

They didn't notice that someone heard their conversation with the eyes fulled with hatred.

"I will kill you, Chanhee. Byunghun is ing mine!"

 

* * *

"Grandpaaaaa I am really fine here. Joohyun also got some friends at his nursery." Chanhee said over the phone.  The Grandpa insisted that he should fly over to Australia because it has been a year since Chanhee futher her study there.

"If you say so... but I will come there next month because of meeting. I will see you later Chanhee. bye."

"Okay grandpa... bye, love ya." Chanhee hang up. 

Chanhee get up from the couch and walked to the kitchen. Today she didn't have any classes because of public holiday. So, she could use this day to spend her time with her precious one.

"Carrot... where is the carrot... oh it's here."

"Mommyyyyy!" Joohyun called for her while running.

"Yes baby?" Chanhee put the utensils down and picked Joohyun up.

"I want to meet daddy." Joohyun said innocently. She could feel when she looked at his eyes that he really missed her daddy.

"Baby, daddy... he can't be with us right now. I promise after I finish with my study here we will go and meet him, arasso?" Chanhee stuck out her pinky finger.

The 4 years old boy frowned. He missed his daddy so much. Chanhee saw the pouty lips sighed.

Flashback..

 

She was too careless at that time. SHe was cleaning her room. Later, she found an album that contained all rhe memories when she still with Byunghun. "Byunghun... our son become smarter b

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter