Two

Want You Back
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Sir, she already left the house when I went to collect the file this morning. She also left this memo alongside with the signed divorce paper for you." Mr. Choi excused himself and went out from Byunghun's office.

Byunghun sighed heavily. He read the letter.

 

Dear my ex-husband,

I want to say thank you for letting me to feel the way to be loved by you, the most important people in my life after my parents' death. Thank you for always stay beside me since when we were still in the highschool until we married for 2years.

Thank you for giving me our little prince. Thank you for pampered me with your love athough I knew that I am not deserve for it.

I admit, it was my fault that you were disowned by your parents when you said you want to marry me. I don't deserve you and I knew you deserve someone better than me. I am sorry for dragging you down and made you suffer with my poor life. I can't give you happiness like Ms. Kim Yu Jin can give to you.

I knew just with a glance that lady is your parents' type of daughter-in-law, unlike me who have nothing to brag for. I hope you will be happy and cherish her everytime you can. 

Thank you, Byunghun-ah. And lastly, I just want to say I love you.

-Lee Chanhee-

 

Byunghun sighed one more time and put carefully the letter in his drawer, feeling a little guilty. Later, his phone rang and he picked up the phone after seeing the caller's ID.

"Hello babe."

"Hi honey. I just want to say that next week I have 3 interviews and they want me to bring you as well. Ughhhh I swear they just want to ask the same things!" The lady on the other line grumbled cutely.

"Eung? More interviews? I will try to clear my schedule first, okay? Text me the dates, babe. Oh, I have to go meeting right now. My secretary already call me. Bye babe, I hang up first." Byunghun hung up. He grabbed his jacket and rushed to the meeting room as he knew he was 10 minutes late with the board of directors.

 

On Chanhee's side...

"Hi, pretty! I am Hyuna, Kim Hyuna. Myungsoo's younger twin." The lady infront of her smile cheekily while offered her hand for handshake.

"I am Chanhee, Lee Chanhee. Nice to meet you, Miss." Chanhee said and bowed politely to the people that her grandpa introduced to her  She felt a little awkward because this was her first.. err no. This was her second time coming to the huge hous(should I say it was a villa?) after she met Byunghun's parents at his house.

"Urgh, Chanhee. Just call me Hyuna. I am your cousin and our ages are same!" Hyuna said dramatically and leaned on her twin's brother for support 

"Go away, Hyuna! I am Kim Myungsoo, Hyuna's older twin." The man beside Hyuna introduced herself and smiled warmly. Chanhee swore, this man was far more normal than this lady.

"Stop it, Hyuna. You are sweating. Go to your room and take a bath first. Your parents, uncles, and aunts will come here later at night." the grandpa said, shooing his spoilt grandaughter away and after that he went to his office to settle his works.

"Awww. Grandpa is meanie! But hey! I don't know I have a pretty cousin and her friend is beautiful too!" Hyuna giggled when she saw Chanhee and Jiyoung's blushed face.

"I'm sorry on my childish twin's behalf, Chanhee, Jiyoung. All of our cousins are male and ehemm... and she is lesbian." Jiyoung who drank her tea chocked a bit. "What?

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter