Five

Want You Back
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chanhee opened her eyes and all she could see is someone's chest. The last night's memories kept playing in her head and she unconciously smiled. 

"Thank you." Chanhee tilted her head upwards when Byunghun whispered to her. Byunghun was hugging her and carressed her and she hugging him back. 

 

* * *

"Are you sure, Chanhee?" Grandpa asked her when Chanhee held a mini meeting between their family. She requested to further her study to the Australia for 2 years and at the same time, she will help her uncle at the hotel's management there. 

"Yes. I thought that I need my first degree before I reveal my identity as the Royal Trees Hotel chairman's grandaughter." Chanhee stated her reason. She needed to get out from Korea as soon as possiblle. She knew that Byunghun will try to find her soon. She don't want that. Fortunately she was not pregnant after that night. 

"Are you going to bring Joohyun too?"

"Of course. I need him to give me strength. He is my only strength right now." Chanhee said, caressing her son's hair.

All of them sighed. Jiyoung stayed silent all this while. She was not a member of this family and she still felt awkward with some of them. If Chanhee gone, who's gonna be her friend?

"Is this your final decision?"

"Yes." Chanhee stated firmly. She hugged Joohyun and smiled. She will be a brand new Chanhee after she graduated.

 

* * *

A fine looking young man pacing around at the hotel office lobby. After 5 minutes doing the same things, he walked to the front counter and asked, "may I see Lee Chanhee? She is the tour guide and a translator." the man said.

"Wait for a minute, sir." the staff there checked something on the computer and then he continued, "Sorry, sir. But there is no Lee Chanhee name in our system." Byunghun stunned. "Are you sure? Because 3 weeks ago she went to the Japan and be a tourist guide at the hotel for the board directors." Byunghun asked. One could see his face was full of curiosity.

"Yes, I am very sure, sir. There is no Lee Chanhee name in our data and system. Even if we fired a staff or they resigned, the data will always stay in our system." the staff explained. Byunghun let out a sigh. He needed to explain the truth thing to Chanhee. All of this was his fault. "Nevermind, thank you."

Byunghun walked out from the building to his white car. White was Chanhee's favourite color. He sighed once again. He missed his ex-wife and his son. Oh, how he wished that he could turn back time to a year ago. 

Suddenly his mind kind of flashed back to the time where they first met. 

 

Flashback...

It was at the grave. Byunghun just finished pray for her grandmother who died last week due to the heart attack. Byunghun came here alone and his driver was waiting at the parking lot. 

"Be tough, Chanhee. No matter where they are, they want you to be strong. Trust me. They don't want to see you like this." Byunghun turned his head to the source. It was Mrs. Kang, his biology teacher comforting a girl who was hugging the tomb and crying. She hid her face behind her black shawl.

"Let's go Chanhee. You never ate since yesterday. Your body must be tired from crying." 

'Oh... that's Chanhee.' The quiet girl at his next class. Her mother was the art teacher at his school and his dad owned a small stall that sell plenty of foods outside of his school. 

"I will go later madam. Just please... let me be with my parents for the last time." Chanhee chocked and continued crying. Mrs. Kang sighed and her eyes started wandering around and stopped when hey eyes met Byunghun. Byunghun was standing around 500m from where they were. Byunghun doesn't know why but when he saw Chanhee's beautiful eyes filled with tears and her face screamed sadness, he had th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter